It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thailand getting hammered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Just had a visit from a friend, who has a friend in Thailand they are in lockdown and are only allowed out for essential shopping. In Bangkok said person went from his apartment to the shop and passed two dead bodies on the way, so they were doing well then seemed to get hit with the Delta variant, which does not seem to be less dangerous. I know a few EX-pats living there, who have decided to leave as things are getting worse. Anyone else heard anything with regards to this popular retirement center?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Odd...I have a good friend in Vietnam that says nothing is happening there.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Got any proof?
I agree with your avatar on this story.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Did you say the delta variant? It wouldn’t be that little pussy car if they were truly being hammered

I’d suggest it wasn’t COVID19 but a nasty flu emergence from nearly two years of suppression

Gonna be some seriously nasty flus around this winter/fall, which will actually kill young and old

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The delta variant is just jab/vaxx induced disease and potent death. They need a scary greek letter variant name to explain away why people are dying from the jab, so big pHARMa don't have to be responsible and liable. Something like 911, the WTC were old and full of asbestos, Silverberg was paying a million a week just to clear that crap, so the buildings had to come down. Pull them and blame it on terrorists, that way Silverberg isn't responsible or liable for all the death and respiratory illness. Same thing here, blame it on a variant, jab/vaxx producing criminals aren't responsible or liable.

This is psyop 101 crap, divert blame ---> plausible deniability ---> no liability.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Just had a visit from a friend, who has a friend in Thailand they are in lockdown and are only allowed out for essential shopping. In Bangkok said person went from his apartment to the shop and passed two dead bodies on the way, so they were doing well then seemed to get hit with the Delta variant, which does not seem to be less dangerous. I know a few EX-pats living there, who have decided to leave as things are getting worse. Anyone else heard anything with regards to this popular retirement center?

17,669 new cases and 165 new deaths in Thailand. In a country of 79 million, but cases are on the rise but deaths while up are extremely low. It all depends on their hospitals I would guess which are getting full it's reported. Still, deaths are extremely low considering all the cases.

It's weird Thailand had a bit of a bump back n March 2020 but nothing like a lot of countries might be their time to let it burn through the population

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Did you say the delta variant? It wouldn’t be that little pussy car if they were truly being hammered

I’d suggest it wasn’t COVID19 but a nasty flu emergence from nearly two years of suppression

Gonna be some seriously nasty flus around this winter/fall, which will actually kill young and old

Exactly what I'm expecting and so are 'they', so they can blame it on COVID 432.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

How did your friend's friend know these two bodies on the street died of China Virus?

...Asking for a friend of a friend.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The canned Tuna we get comes from Thailand. It is better than most of the US brands, it is big chunks in the can...Neither of us like albacore. We could not get it for about five months, our stock was getting low. We did get sixteen more cans at seventy nine cents a can on sale. I hope that it doesn't get bad there, it would suck to be sampling tuna to find a different brand to replace that one.

I know, I am making it all about me. Well, if we didn't get tuna canned there, I wouldn't be on this thread wishing them get wells.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I live on Koh Phangan. The islands on the Adaman Sea are pretty relaxed (koh Samui, koh Phangan, koh Tao). We have lots of people on summer break from Bangkok... travel is still possible via car and van out of Bangkok, although flights, busses, and trains are mostly stopped. To be fair, most of them are teachers who have been here for a few weeks already so they can't comment on today's situation... that said - they did open an emergency hospital inside of the airport.

Also, I still have a few friends in the city and despite the lockdown there are't "bodies in the streets". Just the annoyance of not being able to spend time outside or at events.

Koh Phangan and Samui are great... no lockdown whatsoever... but you do have to wear a mask on motorbikes (occasional but rare police checkpoints) but in general people aren't walking around with masks. Beaches and streets are full of unmasked people... and you can still fly here on international flights (if you're vaccinated, no quarantine either.)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyBravada

Thanks for the on-the-ground report, I was thinking when I heard it didn't sound right. In the next phase of this if the Spanish flu is anything to go by, it might be more catchable but a lot milder, fingers crossed anyway, as the death rates seem to be dropping.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They didn't the MSN seems to be the last place to get at what is really happening on the streets of the world, and the thing about the ATS community is you can get the real oil fast from someone who is there to present the facts. It would be interesting to know what's going down in India as well, the death rate there seems to have plummeted.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Larry "pull it" Silverstein?
edit on 3072021 by Wide-Eyes because: Just remembered he was called Larry.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Makes sense.. Thailand's on a serious upswing

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

4,700 Covid-related deaths over the past 18 months in Thailand.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

All the high-risk people should be vaccinated. Everyone else should catch it, recover, and enjoy the natural immunity without having to be concerned about the potential vaccine complications.

edit on 7/30/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I read a news article today that mentioned the streets in Thailand are empty (likely due to forced lockdown you mentioned). Looking for the story link now.

"Bodies in the streets" would seem like an opportune time to leave, or at least go on an extended vacation.

ETA

Found the Story Link
edit on 30-7-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
If your dead in the streets of Thailand you have probably been stabbed to death and most likely didn’t die on the spot from organ failure from the rona....

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
All Thailand data may not be genuine 😧

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All Thailand data may not be genuine 😧

Much like yourself

top topics

join