It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A win for personal freedom in Texas! Gov Abbott XO seems to disallow mandating C19 injection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Great State of Texas. It seems Gov. Abbott has gone to bat for medical ethics!

Gov Abbott seems to have quashed the ability of employers to mandate the vaccine while it's in EUA status! May other states and the federal government follow suit.

"Vaccines, which remain in abundant supply, are the most effective defense against the virus, and they will always remain voluntary – never forced – in the State of Texas.”

Potentially a hugh win for personal freedom!

Will be interesting to see what happens with all the Houston hospital staff that was canned for refusing.

www.kens5.com... =kensshare&fbclid=IwAR0KTJatyw8_O0iZj3-JKQfwvPiBD-1B3FENcpED35cPyvv2TJ5T6izlp-s

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

while it's in EUA status

That's being changed as fast as they can.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
For sure they are rushing approval. With FDA approval comes legal precedence for vaccines to lawfully be made a condition of employment.

You can be as soon as the vaccine is approved the COVID "emergency" will be declared over shortly after. The "emergency," at this point, exists only as a vehicle to allow continued administration of the EUA C19 vaccine. With FDA approval, no longer need an emergency. Then they can hang a MISSION COMPLETE banner over the CDC.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

while it's in EUA status

That's being changed as fast as they can.

Yup. So people better find good lawyers in the meantime.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I hope Florida will do the same before November, my daughter is devastated and stressing out, with knowing she is been forced and coerced into taking a dangerous jab because she is a nurse.

This is madness.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I hope Florida will do the same before November, my daughter is devastated and stressing out, with knowing she is been forced and coerced into taking a dangerous jab because she is a nurse.

This is madness.
I have little doubt DeSantis will do the same!

new topics

top topics

join