It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you expect everyone is honest about their vaccination status?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket
Why should I trust that you’ve been vaccinated?

Why should I trust anyone who says they haven't been jabbed? You are far more of a threat to me and mine than some silly virus.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Unreal!
The Netherlands is requiring this? Americans haven’t stood for anything like that before, that explains my lack of familiarity with what you were discussing.

How long has that been a thing in the Netherlands? How do people feel about that?

I believed it has been mandatory since 2006 but as with anything, most people are peachy dandy with it because it makes life simpler.

I can do my yearly tax returns with a smart phone from my lawn chair in about 10 minutes time because everything is already filled out and you just have to check what isn't correct.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

I don't give a damn if Joe Blow is, or isn't vaccinated for whatever. I operate under the assumption that the world is a giant petri dish full of 7 billion Typhoid Marys. When was the last time a (non-traveling/non-work reasons) adult on here got their MMR booster, or Tdap? Both of those are supposed to be what, decadal for adults, and no one gets them. So stuff it, this is why I DGAFF at all. Either I get sick with something, or I don't. That's how it rolls in the mortal realm here.
edit on 7/30/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I don't give a damn if Joe Blow is, or isn't vaccinated for whatever. I operate under the assumption that the world is a giant petri dish full of 7 billion Typhoid Marys. When was the last time a (non-traveling/non-work reasons) adult on here got their MMR booster, or Tdap? Both of those are supposed to be what, decadal for adults, and no one gets them. So stuff it, this is why I DGAFF at all. Either I get sick with something, or I don't. That's how it rolls in the mortal realm here.
I suppose I wasn’t clear in my OP that I don’t care either, but others can and will be asking you about this. Some nations apparently have your whole medical history as a part of your tax process... see above post. It’s not about if you have the will to ask, it’s about how will you respond.

What do you mean by “that’s how it rolls in the mortal realm here”? I’m no divinity if you’ve confused me

edit on 30-7-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Why should I trust anyone who says they haven't been jabbed? You are far more of a threat to me and mine than some silly virus.

Highlighting the reason some might not be honest about it. Some might find you a dangerous threat. Once labeled dangerous, people might justify some extreme action. So you see that many could feel the need to lie.

Could you explain what you mean by “you are far more of a threat to me than some silly virus”. I believe you are referring to the self proclaimed unvaccinated and not me specifically. I’m curious what you mean here. Not trying to fight you btw, just discussing

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Highlighting the reason some might not be honest about it. Some might find you a dangerous threat. Once labeled dangerous, people might justify some extreme action. So you see that many could feel the need to lie.

Could you explain what you mean by “you are far more of a threat to me than some silly virus”. I believe you are referring to the self proclaimed unvaccinated and not me specifically. I’m curious what you mean here. Not trying to fight you btw, just discussing

Unfortunately this whole pandemic is making/turning people into monsters. I've just been reading the comments section on the BBC about pregnant women now being recommended by the Gov to now get the vaccine - one comment suggested those pregnant women who still choose not to get jabbed (for quite good reasons imo) should not get any help and treatment when the time comes. Shocking how anyone can think this way. Why are people being so aggressive over this? Absolute madness.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Because they are being told to be aggressive. A million dog whistles a day direct people into blaming a group from ignorance, which turns to labeling them dangerous and justifying action taken against those “dangerous” people.

originally posted by: doorhandle

Unfortunately this whole pandemic is making/turning people into monsters. I've just been reading the comments section on the BBC about pregnant women now being recommended by the Gov to now get the vaccine - one comment suggested those pregnant women who still choose not to get jabbed (for quite good reasons imo) should not get any help and treatment when the time comes. Shocking how anyone can think this way. Why are people being so aggressive over this? Absolute madness.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Highlighting the reason some might not be honest about it. Some might find you a dangerous threat.

They will find out just how dangerous if they come at me or my kids with a needle.

Could you explain what you mean by “you are far more of a threat to me than some silly virus”.

Simple...

a) this virus isn't dangerous, the treatment options are basically 100% safe and effective even for those at most risk even when they are seriously ill - if the treatments are used, and

b) pro-jabbers are pushing an extremely dangerous false narrative that the virus is dangerous and that there are no effective treatments, and using that dangerously false narrative to push another equally dangerous false narrative that these experimental jabs are safe and effective.

I believe you are referring to the self proclaimed unvaccinated and not me specifically.

Obviously you were wrong.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I suppose I wasn’t clear in my OP that I don’t care either, but others can and will be asking you about this.

I'm not a fan of having to preamble everything with "General You, not singular You".
Suffice it to say, it was General You directed, not the singular, personal, Neobucket You.

Some nations apparently have your whole medical history as a part of your tax process... see above post. It’s not about if you have the will to ask, it’s about how will you respond.

Meaning what here, to me as the passerby on the sidewalk? My response is to still keep walking. I still don't give a # about someone else's medical history at all.

What do you mean by “that’s how it rolls in the mortal realm here”? I’m no divinity if you’ve confused me

Jesus Christ. Is there no nuance to you? I'm not into religion, so it's not divine. It's a figure of speech that more or less means, "Only a god gets shortcuts and cheat codes".

edit on 7/30/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Highlighting the reason some might not be honest about it. Some might find you a dangerous threat.

They will find out just how dangerous if they come at me or my kids with a needle.

Could you explain what you mean by “you are far more of a threat to me than some silly virus”.

Simple...

a) this virus isn't dangerous, the treatment options are basically 100% safe and effective even for those at most risk even when they are seriously ill - if the treatments are used, and

b) pro-jabbers are pushing an extremely dangerous false narrative that the virus is dangerous and that there are no effective treatments, and using that dangerously false narrative to push another equally dangerous false narrative that these experimental jabs are safe and effective.

I believe you are referring to the self proclaimed unvaccinated and not me specifically.

Obviously you were wrong.

Aw but I wouldn’t hurt a fly, you worry too much.

I believe it should be ones choice, not public knowledge. thinking it possible someone could “come at you or your kids with a needle” is really concerning.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Again, I suppose I haven’t made myself or the OP clear. It’s not about you being on the sidewalk, it’s about you being at your kids school, or a job interview, the bank, the market etc and needing to verify your QR code or other verification, or be denied access. Are you comfortable sharing your medical records with your taxes?

Obviously my humor hasn’t taken flight with you yet.

I suppose I wasn’t clear in my OP that I don’t care either, but others can and will be asking you about this.

I'm not a fan of having to preamble everything with "General You, not singular You".
Suffice it to say, it was General You directed, not the singular, personal, Neobucket You.

Some nations apparently have your whole medical history as a part of your tax process... see above post. It’s not about if you have the will to ask, it’s about how will you respond.

Meaning what here, to me as the passerby on the sidewalk? My response is to still keep walking. I still don't give a # about someone else's medical history at all.

Jesus Christ. Is there no nuance to you? I'm not into religion, so it's not divine. It's a figure of speech that more or less means, "Only a god gets shortcuts and cheat codes".

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
At work we were "required" by management to fill out the answer to a single question. "Are you vaccinated?" You could answer yes, no or decline. If you declined, it was as good as a no answer. In that case you were still required to wear a mask. Complete BS! So I answered their question but its none of their f'ing business ab out my status.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I believe it should be ones choice, not public knowledge. thinking it possible someone could “come at you or your kids with a needle” is really concerning.

The fact that you would say that just shows how truly disingenuous you are.

Every talking head on every MSM outlet is talking more and more directly about doing that very thing.

And you damn well know it.
edit on 30-7-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Perhaps someone who decided to sign up for this Guinea Pig program and take the misnamed "vaccine" desires some delicious Italian food in the Huntington Beach area?

Yummi.

Perhaps those who choose to disregard everything else, and everyone else around them,

No idea what you are talking about.

That is precisely what we are asking for you to do. Disregard everyone and everything else.

You do you.

We do we.

have chosen to ostracize themselves,

No one is choosing to 'ostracize' themselves. Stop lying.

and they have every right to do so, but shouldn't expect others to fix things up for them

No one is asking anyone else to fix anything for us.

Wtf are you even yammering about?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

agree entirely

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The fact that you would say that just shows how truly disingenuous you are.

Every talking head on every MSM outlet is talking more and more directly about doing that very thing.

And you damn well know it.
Explain what you believe I’m being disingenuous about? Why do you always believe I’m against you? You think by me saying it is concerning, I believe it shouldn’t be? I’m against anyone being jabbed against their will.... you need to relax my guy.

edit on 30-7-2021 by Neobucket because: Da f

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Explain what you believe I’m being disingenuous about? Why do you always believe I’m against you?

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe its your choice of words, maybe english isn't your first language, but almost everything you say comes across as confrontational...

It sounded to me like you were saying it was 'concerning' that anyone would be crazy enough to believe that anyone could even consider coming for our kids.

Re-reading your post, maybe you were saying the fact things appeared to be going in that direction was concerning?

If so, my apologies for mis-reading you, and if you confirm that I have misunderstood your intent in a similar fashion recently, then I'll endeavor to read your posts with that in mind.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Explain what you believe I’m being disingenuous about? Why do you always believe I’m against you?

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe its your choice of words, maybe english isn't your first language, but almost everything you say comes across as confrontational...

It sounded to me like you were saying it was 'concerning' that anyone would be crazy enough to believe that anyone could even consider coming for our kids.

Re-reading your post, maybe you were saying the fact things appeared to be going in that direction was concerning?

If so, my apologies for mis-reading you, and if you confirm that I have misunderstood your intent in a similar fashion recently, then I'll endeavor to read your posts with that in mind.
If you believe I’m confrontational, I’m responding to what’s presented to me.

I firmly am against anyone injecting anyone with anything against their will. I support your defense of your children.

Your “reality” might really have to do with what is In your head. I appreciate your apology, I’m for freedom not subjectivity. I’ll certainly confirm you’ve misunderstood me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join