It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Offers 100 Dollars to Get China Virus "Vaccine"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Sounds like a bribe.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Sounds like a bribe.

Biden is used to bribes.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

I probably should marry China Virus. Given the number of people in the US and Canada who are terrified of a virus with a small percent of actually killing us we are all going to be speaking Chinese one day.

The Chinese are out kicking ass while the West is huddled into a collective ball of fear whining about our feeeeeelzzzz and begging the government to print more money so life can be fair!

edit on 29-7-2021 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I mean a “Hondo?” That’s really not much of an incentive.

Coercion with our own money…what a joke

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I wonder how my friend who just lost his leg feels about this. He can’t walk and he doesn’t get 100 dollars.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Are you ascared?

Really, are you?

Yes.

Man, that's sad.

You've bought into it hook, line and sinker.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
I wonder how my friend who just lost his leg feels about this. He can’t walk and he doesn’t get 100 dollars.

Blood clot from the "Vaccine"?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think this is going to backfire. They started with donuts and other trivial things, then they went to million dollar lotteries (which are almost zero chance of winning), now it's a flat $100.

Why would someone hesitant to getting the vaccine take $100 when it's clear they are upping the ante every time? What will be next? $1,000 dollars, $10,000 dollars?

If you think $10,000 dollars is a crazy pipe dream, that's nothing considering it's basically monopoly money at this point.

Edit to add. They paid out $4,500 for each crappy car you could find in the cash for clunkers program. Just to scrap the car to get it off the road.Cash for Clunkers WIKI
edit on 29-7-2021 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
No, means no!

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Are you ascared?

Really, are you?

Yes.

Man, that's sad.

We need to stop calling it the “Pandemic” and start calling it the “Dempanic”

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yep. Sorry. I would’ve explained but I’ve told the story before here and don’t want to sound like a broken record. 24 hours after the shot he got a massive blood clot in the left calf. 48 hours later he got a below the knee amputation.
He was a young strong active 44 years old. Exercised everyday and looked like he was in his late 20s.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Again. If you can prove that the vaccines are more dangerous than the covid virus...

Oh wait. You cannot.

But you've taken sides.
Wow. And people have the nerve to call liberals China sympathizers..

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Yeah, you’re right. I’m sure my pot smoking, tattooed ,liberal , bass playing metal musician friend got the amputation to make Biden look bad.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Yep. Sorry. I would’ve explained but I’ve told the story before here and don’t want to sound like a broken record. 24 hours after the shot he got a massive blood clot in the left calf. 48 hours later he got a below the knee amputation.
He was a young strong active 44 years old. Exercised everyday and looked like he was in his late 20s.

I'm sorry to hear about that.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yeah, you’re right. I’m sure my pot smoking, tattooed ,liberal , bass playing metal musician friend got the amputation to make Biden look bad.

Condolences but the amputee cases are a spec in the sand compared to the overall global deaths that Covid has claimed.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Reaching real far with your "points". Good luck with that. But I think we both know a talking point of "I think people who won't get injected love the virus and hate their country" Isn't indicative of any rational, intelligent or even remotely conscious human being. Rather a wannabe shadow filled husk, with no creative thought whatsoever, only a script to follow and a boot to kiss. Simply a boon to wannabe leaders and dictators of all stripes, it is clear by your statements. Shameful.

gg get rekt

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I don’t want to be an ass, but did you ever break up with someone and they kept pleading with you?

Day in, day out…crying under your window, messages on your machine, threatening to hurt themselves…did it change your mind?

No, because you knew in your gut it was the right thing

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Covid has a 99.97% chance you will survive it, unless you are over a certain age or have certain comorbidities. Meanwhile, teenagers are having heart attacks after getting the jab. Let that sink in for a minute or a few. Myocarditis has been looking to be one of the "side effects" of the jab. Sorry, I'd rather take my chances with a 99.97% chance of survival than any chance of heart problems for the rest of my life.

Also, I do happen to have a medical condition where I was informed by my VA doctor that I shouldn't be taking the jab anyway. But hey, it's perfectly safe, right?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Are you ascared?

Really, are you?

Yes.

Man, that's sad.

We need to stop calling it the “Pandemic” and start calling it the “Dempanic”

Oooo...that's wicked good!

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

Reaching real far with your "points". Good luck with that. But I think we both know a talking point of "I think people who won't get injected love the virus and hate their country" Isn't indicative of any rational, intelligent or even remotely conscious human being. Rather a wannabe shadow filled husk, with no creative thought whatsoever, only a script to follow and a boot to kiss. Simply a boon to wannabe leaders and dictators of all stripes, it is clear by your statements. Shameful.

gg get rekt

My opinion is that a bomb fell on us. It's real. We're trying to get our lives back together but there are hold outs that are afraid of Biden and needles.
This is bigger than petty politics..Getting back to the bass player, he won a terrible lottery. 1 in a million get blood clots. Here's a guy who lost that lottery speaking out:

He is literally one in a million, or thereabouts, having suffered a side effect of the AstraZeneca jag so rare there is no reliable data on it yet. He said: “This is so rare it isn’t going to happen to many other people so it shouldn’t deter anyone having the vaccine. I had it because I want things to go back to normal as soon as they can. And the only way we can do this is by being vaccinated.”

sundaypost.com/fp/i-consider-myself-very-lucky/
edit on 29-7-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join