It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Offers 100 Dollars to Get China Virus "Vaccine"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

“Today, the President will call on states, territories, and local governments to do more to incentivize vaccination, including offering $100 to those who get vaccinated,” the White House release read.

The White House cited successful incentive programs in states like New Mexico, Ohio, and Colorado for helping drive up vaccination rates.

The White House urged state and local governments to use federal government funding provided to them by the American Rescue Plan to make the payments.

“The President will call on every state, territory, and local government to use this ARP funding to provide $100 to anyone who gets vaccinated,” the White House wrote.

www.breitbart.com...

I guess a free donut won't cut it anymore.
Don't you "vaccinated" folks feel silly for rushing out to get the jab?
If you had just waited a little...bit...longer...you could've got yourself $100 from the US taxpayer.

Who knows...hold out another few weeks or so...and Joe might eventually be handing out $1000 for you to get that super-awesome China Virus goo injected into you.

edit on 29-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Governments bribing people with money to put this shot in your body makes me trust it less than when they're threatening and blackmailing people, especially when it comes directly after threatening and blackmailing people.

I believe this is referred to as the 'carrot and stick' method of manipulating people into compliance.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The more they are pushing the vaccine the more I wonder... what is the end game here?

Something is amiss.

BTW. I have a relative that is pressuring me very hard to get the vaccine. There is nobody, and I mean nobody in the world that
can make me do something to my body I don't want to do.

I almost wonder if the vaccinated know something is up/wrong and now they want everyone to live in their regret & misery.

edit on 29-7-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So... I'm guessing about 150 million Americans remain UN-"vaccinated".
Joe wants to make US taxpayers pay $15,000,000,000.00 to get everyone jabbed.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

That pretty much sums it up.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

When Biden gets that reward up to 5 million dollars, give me a call.

I am a soup to nuts kinda guy. I will eat my soup and the government can lick my nuts.

edit on 29-7-2021 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Damn! Haven't gotten free beer, doughnuts, Netflix....

OH YEAH, STILL ONLY GOT ONE $600.00 CHECK AFTER GOVERNOR WOLF APPROVED IT.

Not that need it, but everybody else got ALL THEIRS.

I'm a little jealous, I could have blown that on an Alienware computer too.

Imagine a virus so smart that it only attacks restaurants, bars, churches and not grocery stores or BLM/ANTIFA Protest.

edit on 29-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Now they're discriminating against people who already have the Vax !!!! 🤣🤣

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I'm going to predict that not too far from now, the government will put out an ad and an 800 number to report any suspected people that haven't had the vaccine yet. " It's your civic duty to report these trouble makers refusing the vaccine."

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I almost wonder if the vaccinated know something is up/wrong and now they want everyone to live in their regret & misery.

Now that you put it that way, it reminds me of this dude I met once. He was a coworker of a friend of mine. Dude was like the most coc aine addicted person I've met. Started asking me if I ever did it. Said no...Started asking well...why, have you just never been offered? Nope just not interested, never have been.

Dude just couldn't take it, got all sad, just couldn't understand how someone just had no interest in it. Thankfully, dude wasn't there long, but just would not stop going on about it and questioning me about it.

After reading your comment, that's all these vax pushers remind me of now, desperate addicts who want everyone around them to be a desperate addict.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now they're discriminating against people who already have the Vax !!!! 🤣🤣

Why yes they are.
Retroactive payments, perhaps?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So... I'm guessing about 150 million Americans remain UN-"vaccinated".
Joe wants to make US taxpayers pay $15,000,000,000.00 to get everyone jabbed.

They'll just call it "Infrastructure" and it'll pass through congress like poop through a goose.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
$100... I'm actually kind of speechless here. Why?? What??

HOW BOUT NOOO YA CREEPY BASTARDS!

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They'll just call it "Infrastructure" and it'll pass through congress like poop through a goose.

Yeah, apparently the Republicans like to talk a good game but in the end they give Joe Biden whatever the hell he wants. They are all one team and the whole thing is like a bad soap opera in the end.

It's amazing how when Trump wanted an infrastructure deal they couldn't muster up the votes, but the good ole Republicans just roll over like a good little doggie.
edit on 29-7-2021 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: dug88

Dude just couldn't take it, got all sad, just couldn't understand how someone just had no interest in it. Thankfully, dude wasn't there long, but just would not stop going on about it and questioning me about it.

YES. This person is like that with alcohol too.
I think there are a lot of addictive personalities out there and they are easy to manipulate.
-drugs
-alcohol
-shopping
-sex
-drugs/prescription medications, and unapproved vaccines
You name it. People that have a strong will really bother these people, they just can't get how someone can say
NO and stand firm.
edit on 29-7-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Ligma variant detected.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If nothing else it shows how completely out of touch he is with real America. How can a President with the most votes in history not be able to coerce more than 50% of the GP to get vaccinated?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for one of the 967 trillion of Biden voters to log in and defend this diaper-fire.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

“Today, the President will call on states, territories, and local governments to do more to incentivize vaccination, including offering $100 to those who get vaccinated,” the White House release read.

The White House cited successful incentive programs in states like New Mexico, Ohio, and Colorado for helping drive up vaccination rates.

The White House urged state and local governments to use federal government funding provided to them by the American Rescue Plan to make the payments.

“The President will call on every state, territory, and local government to use this ARP funding to provide $100 to anyone who gets vaccinated,” the White House wrote.

www.breitbart.com...

I guess a free donut won't cut it anymore.
Don't you "vaccinated" folks feel silly for rushing out to get the jab?
If you had just waited a little...bit...longer...you could've got yourself $100 from the US taxpayer.

Who knows...hold out another few weeks or so...and Joe might eventually be handing out $1000 for you to get that super-awesome China Virus goo injected into you.

it's all fun and games until your dealing with a possible bio weapon.

-The vax is safer than covid.

Prove me wrong, and when you cannot, take the $100.

I'm beginning to think that many people love covid and hate their countries.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join