It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop lying to me.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Since this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated, and if you are vaccinated, you have almost no risk of getting covid, (Biden said it was 1% today in his address), how on earth did so many of the Texas Democrats, who were fully vaccinated get covid?

I want to believe, I want to trust the science, but when you lie to me, and you did, I get angry. I resent being lied to. And once you break my trust, I don't just offer you another chance to # me.

I've tired of asking about natural immunity, the "Science" on that is being suppressed. But when there are so many lies, you tune out. I am tuning out.
Impress me with data, not lies.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The lies are all part-n-parcel of the Great Deception. Everywhere we turn there are lies. No one without Divine insight is capable of discerning the scale of the deceit. The lies fuel fear; this is how the evil one wages war. No truth to be found in this fight.

Hang in there m8.
edit on 29-7-2021 by Avardan because: Clarity

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
How did they all get it? Pedo orgy

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Biden has a long history of lying.

If you happen to hear Biden speak the truth, let us know!
BUT, I doubt that will ever happen, especially on the China bug.

Here are reports from the 90's by ABC News and CBS News on Biden getting caught lying over and over and over and over and over and over and over:

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

link   

originally posted by: network dude
Since this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated, and if you are vaccinated, you have almost no risk of getting covid, (Biden said it was 1% today in his address), how on earth did so many of the Texas Democrats, who were fully vaccinated get covid?

I want to believe, I want to trust the science, but when you lie to me, and you did, I get angry. I resent being lied to. And once you break my trust, I don't just offer you another chance to # me.

I've tired of asking about natural immunity, the "Science" on that is being suppressed. But when there are so many lies, you tune out. I am tuning out.

Some of the biggest lies ever told are more acceptable to the masses than the truth because they get something out of it right now. OR so they are led to believe by their masters.

The truth in a time of lies is surely bothering for the liars. To rephrase and old idea. My parents have been watching the local and national FOX news but know nothing of the massive protest about the Covid lockdowns we saw this weekend world wide. 1st that my dad had even heard about it was when I mentioned it.

+13 more 
link   

It's always been a game about power and control.

Just look at ALL the governments taking advantage of this!

Hell, the US is doing fascist crap and Trudeau is saying, "Hold my Molson's."

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Its getting very troubling...

WHAT THE HELL IS IN THAT VACCINE?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Dont forget some workers in pelosis office got covid recently as well.

the story has changed so rapidly and so often at this point I dont feel I can trust anything that comes out of anyone's mouth who is in a position of power.

Saw recently an Army general said he would mandate it if he could, yet when challenged he resorts to threats rather than explain why if it was so dangerous did dod not cite national security to line everyone up and get the jab who is currently serving.

I am having a severe crisis of trust at this time.

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Science just called.

It asked to stop being mentioned in this context.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

How about if I put on a white coat and then lie to you... does that feel better?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Not only that, but they all got the same "vaccine" Kamala said she wouldn't get if Trump had them make it. If the vaccine didn't change from when Trump started it then what is different now?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think the government is in the same position it's been in for several years now. They want to be optimistic and get people back to work as soon as possible -- remember when Trump said it would all be back to normal by Easter, 2020? But the virus itself has other ideas. Mutations made it possible for even vaccinated people to catch it. Add to that people not wanting to wear masks who gather in large groups, then you have a situation where the virus continues to spread. Had everybody just chilled and gone along with the plan, the chances of that happening were pretty low. But that didn't happen.

It didn't help that the CDC kept jumping the gun with recommendations and projections, only to later have to backtrack on them when they got better data. But nobody knew anything at first. And then it got politicized for crazy reasons, and here we are. I guess the takeaway for the next big disease should be to get clearer data faster, get people on board quicker, and keep it up until the disease can no longer spread effectively. Better planning all around.

This should be done by whoever is in the White House by then. Long after all this political nonsense has ceased to be relevant. Forty years from now you'll have school kids learning about it in history class and getting the names of the Presidents wrong.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This Dr has been all mainstream and there since the beginning clearly on the side of the Gov.
He is a vaccine pusher so we know the numbers are real

Over 15,000 UK daily infections in vaccinated

Unvaccinated people in the UK

17,5881 new daily symptomatic cases of COVID on average

(based on PCR test data)

Last week it was 22,638 (down 22%)

Suggesting that the wave in the unvaccinated population has now peaked in the UK

Vaccinated people in the UK

15,537 new daily symptomatic cases in partly or fully vaccinated

Last week it was 11,084 (up 40%)

With cases in the vaccinated group continuing to rise,

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Maybe you just recieved the truth placebo?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Edit: a most time when journalists were actually doing journalism.
ThisπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
youtu.be...

Could never understand why Obama picked him as a running mate when the pool was filled with actual talent.

Must be an agenda with a driving force.

edit on 29-7-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Some of the biggest lies ever told are more acceptable to the masses than the truth because they get something out of it right now. OR so they are led to believe by their masters.

The truth in a time of lies is surely bothering for the liars. To rephrase and old idea. My parents have been watching the local and national FOX news but know nothing of the massive protest about the Covid lockdowns we saw this weekend world wide. 1st that my dad had even heard about it was when I mentioned it.

I gave my elderly democrat father free oil change yesterday, so he wouldn't have to go sit @ jiffy.

AND

so he would be exposed to what was on my tv while he waited.

Also introduced him to ATS, while i was posting.

Response was interesting.

Waiting for further discussion though, not going to push it.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Science just called.

It asked to stop being mentioned in this context.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

ThisπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
youtu.be...

Could never understand why Obama picked him as a running mate when the pool was filled with actual talent.

Must be an agenda with a driving force.

To keep other democrats from murdering him.

Didn't work for JFK though.

Same reason Joe picked Kamala.

That plus the skin color and gender of course.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: Justoneman

I gave my elderly democrat father free oil change yesterday, so he wouldn't have to go sit @ jiffy.

AND

so he would be exposed to what was on my tv while he waited.

Also introduced him to ATS, while i was posting.

Response was interesting.

Waiting for further discussion though, not going to push it.

Nice red pilling their nunya.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join