It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi - if they do not wear a mask arrest them...the Speaker of the House has gone over the edge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
In a mandate released today All House staffers and members must wear masks at all times. Even if vaccinated. If not, they will be referred to the Sgt At Arms to have them arrested.

Eat dog dirt Nancy. The same woman who ripped up the SOTU address. This is spiraling out of control.

www.breitbart.com...

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) on Thursday condemned House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) new rule that House office staffers and members must wear masks at all times at work under pain of imprisonment.

“This is INSANE. Might as well come into my office and arrest my entire staff. We are not wearing masks. I support the Capitol Hill Police, but the Chief of Police made a mistake here. The physician and the chief of police don’t have this authority,” Massie tweeted Thursday:

Pelosi is stating based on new CDC guidelines all should ear a mask.

“To be clear: Pelosi is directing police to ARREST vaccinated people who aren’t wearing masks. This isn’t about science—it’s about power and control,” Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) tweeted.

The lines are being drawn even further and this is going to be a good one. It is all about control.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Ok, I posted on the other thread on this topic...

Does pelosi have the authority to have anyone arrested?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is total BS... she is doing this for window dressing for those power brokers behind the scenes.
edit on 29-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Ok, I posted on the other thread on this topic...

Does pelosi have the authority to have anyone arrested?

Not really.
I believe she does have the authority to fine House members $500 per violation...and then, $5,000 for a second offense.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Keep pushing boundaries, see who pushes back. Always the same.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

WTF?

The Chief of Police is down with this?

She must have drank 2 5ths before that decision.

It's gonna be a #show.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

As long as there's no mean tweets, this is good.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

The GOP needs to tell Nancy to stick it where the monkey put the peanut.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Congressman Scalise is full of Congressional hokum, and he's certainly responsible for owning one of the worst Congressional voting records in United States history.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We do not have a government we have a communist dictatorship and the one in charge is Alcoholic Pertusi and and Schumk,

Everybody knows that china biden is incompetent and useless.

The democrats have installed themselves in the white house and are running a fascist you do as we say or else, type of leadership, backing up big pharma and their lap doe CDC.

What the GOP is doing? no a darn thing, if America does not start to wake up and take our nation back American will be gone within 3 years.

So get used to the new normal.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Congressman Scalise is full of Congressional hokum, and he's certainly responsible for owning one of the worst Congressional voting records in United States history.

WTF does that have to do with your Queen Pelosi’s Nazi style proclamation?

That #ing bitch is completely around the bend like 99% of the deranged Liberal cult members.

Glad to see you are a Pelosi bootlicker.

+2 more 
link   
Total "get even" fascism by micromanaging mental case Democrats🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pelosi supporters are proud too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

if America does not start to wake up and take our nation back American will be gone within 3 years.

I think it makes it much harder for people to wake up when everything in reality seems like some strange ass-backwards type of weird dream world.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well, this is what those "81 million" supposed voters voted for. They literally voted for Fascism and that's exactly what we're getting. All I know is when they come after me, I'm taking a couple of Biden voters with me.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

They should drug test her, and giver her a breathalyzer test while she is performing her official duties.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
And while Nancy is busy arresting people for not wearing masks.......

Biden is busy bringing in as many people who are contagious with COVID 19 as possible, at the southern border and shipping them in the middle of the night around the nation without telling anyone where Biden/Harris are dropping them off in the dark of night.

Totalitarianism and a rising Dictatorship.

I am convinced that the US will forever be one party ruled with voting machines that are quite hack-able and ballots without names on them. With nefarious politicians willing to bring sick people into the US to spread disease while forcing the rest of the nation into deep oppression/repression to see how far they can control the ignorant masses who are too stupid to make their own decisions. According to the liberal left.

edit on 7/29/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

They should drug test her, and giver her a breathalyzer test while she is performing her official duties.

Here is the breathalyzer after that rummy bitch blows into it......

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

The thing is that this happen before, with horrible effects on the population when government wants to become a tyrant and dictate every aspect of the people life.

US have very sad moments in its path to freedom, now the freedoms is been challenged again, we have a generation that have no clue what those before them fought soo hard to keep them where they are at.

But that is what they voted for, Fascist in America

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Could be worse.

They could be sent to colonies like they did with Lepers in days of old.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: EA006

The GOP needs to tell Nancy to stick it where the monkey put the peanut.

This is not a left vs right problem.
You know that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join