It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Speaker Pelosi Orders the Arrest of all Un-Masked Capitol Visitors and Staff Members.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yet brainwashed democrats continue to worship the witch.
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

where and who? I mean unlike you people that idolize the former president. Pretty sure the author said something to a response in another thread about "licking his balls" or ass or some such and he responded with why wouldn't I.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

Yet brainwashed democrats continue to worship the witch.
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

where and who? I mean unlike you people that idolize the former president. Pretty sure the author said something to a response in another thread about "licking his balls" or ass or some such and he responded with why wouldn't I.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

But so sad that Trump is still living rent free in your head.

edit on 29-7-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Didn’t they just increase the capitol police budget insanely and they have plans to open offices around the country?

Yes

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Nancy Pelosi is the boss of the Capitol police. She is responsible for all they do

Meaning she can show us the statue giving her this specific power. Applying catch-all "trespassing" to mask wearing is not that power.

And she better be quick, because a lot of people will be looking into the specific process to remove an officially unhinged Speaker from office.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I always wear a mask. . . .

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Haha. She doesn't even sound like she is from TN. Think deep southern drawl in TN. I grew up there. Whiney too. Not many Whiney southern folks unless you are messing with their family and that whine is your warning to leave fast.

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: carewemust

Does pelosi have the authority to have anyone arrested?

Nancy Pelosi is the boss of the Capitol police. She is responsible for all they do, including their cold-blooded murder of 2020-Election protestor Ashli Babbitt, on Jan 6th of this year.

Dude you are on it on most things. What is your deal with claiming that was real.
That's not even her last name.
They went after the dude that filmed her chewing and spitting a blood pill.
Here's Onions Girl...another actress caught being fos..
Surely you've seen me post this.
Ironically still up on yt to create more division.

"We're stormin the Capitol...its a revolution!!"

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I’m going to start making Nancy pelosi piñatas and put them for sale on Etsy might as well cash in now, strike while the iron is hot so to speak.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Try looking things up.

Why would he start now?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

Nancy Pelosi is the boss of the Capitol police. She is responsible for all they do

Meaning she can show us the statue giving her this specific power. Applying catch-all "trespassing" to mask wearing is not that power.

And she better be quick, because a lot of people will be looking into the specific process to remove an officially unhinged Speaker from office.

Congressman Dan Crenshaw sums up things perfectly..

"Democrats are Crazy"

video.foxnews.com...

Which means those who voted for them were terribly misled.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Why would he start now?

Good point.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I always wear a mask. . . .

(Picture of Batman removed)

I don't care how many times I see that pic you posted... I have to chuckle...

Not trying to derail... carry on
Johnny

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I respectfully disagree.

I don't advocate for CWM but I do say you and AM are not being fair to the truth if you say CWM doesn't provide sourced data.

Why lie about that folks, why?

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Try looking things up.

Why would he start now?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I don't advocate for CWM but I do say you and AM are not being fair to the truth if you say CWM doesn't provide sourced data.

Where's the 'sourced data' that Pelosi runs the Capitol Police and not their Chief of Police?

I won't wait since it doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Just to sort it out a bit

No, Capitol security is not only Pelosi’s responsibility, but she bears some

Responsibility for Capitol security shared

Capitol security is provided by the sergeants-at-arms , who are the chief law enforcement officers for the House and Senate, in coordination with the Capitol Police, a federal law enforcement agency.

The House sergeant-at-arms reports to the speaker of the House, or Pelosi at the time of the attack. The Senate sergeant-at-arms reports to the Senate majority leader; in the days leading up to and including Jan. 6, that was Kentucky Republican Mitch McConnell.

Responsibility for Capitol security is shared, it is not solely the responsibility of the Speaker.

Security is provided by the sergeant-at-arms of the House, the sergeant-at-arms of the Senate and the Capitol Police. The House sergeant-at-arms reports to the House speaker, Pelosi. The Senate sergeant-at-arms reports to the Senate majority leader, then McConnell. The Capitol Police is overseen by a four-member board that includes both sergeants-at-arms.

News reports indicate that before the attack, the House sergeant-at-arms resisted calls from the Capitol Police to bring in the National Guard for extra security at the Capitol because of "optics," but he said intelligence reports didn’t warrant the extra security.

Seems To me Someone got the "Optics" They wanted Jan 6th ....

“Incitement” Timeline Debunked As Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Pelosi, McConnell’s Sergeants-At-Arms Refused Security Measures

The Washington Post has reported that the outgoing Capitol Police Chief, Steve Sund, believes his efforts to secure the premises were undermined by a lack of concern from House and Senate security officials who answer directly to Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate leader Mitch McConnell. The National Pulse can also report the Washington Post’s timeline proves it was impossible for Trump speech attendees to have made it to the Capitol in time for the breach.....

TGIF

edit on 7302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I can accept I am wrong about this source but I do mean in general Care is not usually leaving us hanging with no sources. Your or I may not agree with them every time, or any time for some of the folks but they are certainly sourced.

I would say plenty of time for the Pelosi to face her fate in history. They haven't sealed the deal yet. Their time appears to be running out and it will. When is the issue for me. Now would work.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Where's the 'sourced data' that Pelosi runs the Capitol Police and not their Chief of Police?

I won't wait since it doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I can accept I am wrong about this source...

What source? Out of the two of us I was the only one who provided facts.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I can accept I am wrong about this source...

What source? Out of the two of us I was the only one who provided facts.

I saw FOX sourced from care's posts and not one source from yours and you both called Care for not sourcing data. I say thou doth protest too much. Thanks for your opinion. My apologies in advance if I missed it.

edit on 30-7-2021 by Justoneman because: editor needs fired

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I saw FOX sourced from care's posts and not one source from yours and you both called Care for not sourcing data. I say thou doth protest too much. Thanks for your opinion. My apologies in advance if I missed it.

Did you read his source? Obviously you didn't because if you did you wouldn't be asking me to post something that his source said what I already did:

Pelosi's office said she did not order police to begin arresting people because it's not within her power.

"The speaker of the House does not control the U.S. Capitol Police," Pelosi spokesperson Drew Hammill told Fox News. "We were unaware of the memo until it was reported in the press."

FFS.

The Capitol Police are run by their Chief of Police who reports to the Architect of the Capitol and the Sergeants at Arms for the House and Senate.

edit on 31-7-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Attention Attention! By royal decree thou shalt don thy mask or be dragged to the gallows

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Time to arrest Nancy Pooplosi!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join