It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia: Refusing covid test will keep you in gaol.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo
As long as it's not the swab up the nose test.....then I'd just bleed everywhere!

That's the only option I've been given for work.

Sucks having them scrape your brain.

They had a hard time finding mine, so there's that.

That does suck.

I'm sure I'll eventually have to have one at some point but I'm not kidding about the bleeding. I've just got one of those noses.

Got a slightly deviated septum too. Push it in too far and it'll end up coming out of my ear!

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Maybe if he tests positive, that would be when they ‘say’ you have to take the vaccine…..??

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

DOn't see why he refuses to have a test really.... it's not as if they're telling him to have a vaccine?? Now, if that were the case, I could see why he refuses.

Just have a test and get out of there

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

DOn't see why he refuses to have a test really.... it's not as if they're telling him to have a vaccine?? Now, if that were the case, I could see why he refuses.

Just have a test and get out of there

Eh?

They are already refusing to let him go for refusing to test. What makes you think that when he tests positive that they will let him go unvaxxed?

Chances are so high in this case that he will test positive. First: False positives. Second: False reporting, the latter also having a much higher chance of happening in his case.

We are in this mess because the majority of people allow themselves to be pushed around. See now? He does not let himself be pushed around but at this point they can keep him imprisoned because he does not take a covid test for unapproved vaccine.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 29 Jul 2021 14:45:19 -05002120217America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I do see how stupid the situation is and I really don't know why this guy should have an option of taking a test for a virus to be free or not take one and stay inside... it is really stupid from the authorities but it might just be best to have a swab of the nose or mouth, get a negarive and get out.

If he refuses, it could get worse...

He can always get a lawyer afterwoods who should win the case and then this will never happen again??

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

ok, i see what you're saying... give in to one demand... next demand would be to take a vaccine shot... possibly... but wouldn't he be allowed to see his Lawyer after the test??

I t is really absurd situation though. Who would have thought it would come to this? Get arrested for something silly and then be stuck in a police cell till you get tested for some virus? It is very odd indeed.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

I meant both.

I had suspicions about Rimmer from Red Dwarf because he had a big H on his forehead. They said it was for hologram but I think it was a sign he was an ex con.

(bit better than that guy in Ghosts of the Civil Dead, though).

I thought it was for 'Smeg Head' and the S had fallen off.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
And what about this:

Australian military to help enforce Sydney COVID-19 lockdown as cases rise
www.reuters.com...

Go NoCovid Go...

Thought Germany is the deepest Great Reset/Green New Deal/pro vaccination scam-sh*thole on earth with Honeckers last revenge and Fridays for Future lover Merkel as "leader". Thought she is playing the high priest of the new corona/anti freedom/ant health/anti people religion because she wants to follow Klaus Schwab when she is not Oberste Vorsitzende of the GDR2.0 anymore.

But it looks like somebody down under wants that job too. Even harder than IM Erika.

They gotta go with such tactics as it is clear the Aussie population is getting restless. It's not about protecting us, it's about protecting them from the consequences of their actions.

They've been getting scared of the tax payers since the Victoria fuel protests in 2019. They're scared they're losing their undeserved powers and people are waking up to the government being a self serving scam.

If any current premier gets re-elected after all the covid BS there is seriously something wrong with the people in this country or it will show the 'Westminster System' for the scam it is.

e.g I cannot vote for anyone with a real shot at being Prime Minister due to where I live. My neighbours get different candidates to vote for on the ballots than myself despite living literally next door to me thanks to BS zonings that change every few years in favour of certain parties and politicians.

What's the point in voting when the person I vote for can and more than likely will pass my vote onto someone I didn't vote for and did not want elected?

Again, do not understand how most people cannot see these kind of systems for what they are.
MANIPULATION AND FAKERY. The illusion of choice.

edit on 29-7-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: added a missing word

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

ok, i see what you're saying... give in to one demand... next demand would be to take a vaccine shot... possibly... but wouldn't he be allowed to see his Lawyer after the test??

I t is really absurd situation though. Who would have thought it would come to this? Get arrested for something silly and then be stuck in a police cell till you get tested for some virus? It is very odd indeed.

He already has a lawyer i assume considering where he is but if you ask me he should not need to have a lawyer for this in the first place as their are no laws that allow them to keep him for this in the first place. Basically we come back to the first point. Why would they give him a lawyer to fight the vaccine when they apparently wont let him have one to fight this covid test.

I mean, Reading about his situation they seem to be saying "No test, no freedom" so from that i can only conclude that he is not getting a lawyer or heard in any way.

Seeing this we will soon be forced to test after being caught jaywalking it seems.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Back to the Penal Colony Days -

Not every Australian state is a left wing Idiocracy...

Just most of them...!!

Except Victoria. That place is the odd one out. It's less like a Idiocracy and more akin to a Communist regime, with Comrade Andrews calling the shots and playing to the CCP...lol

Unfortunately, even though the federal government is now a conservative right leaning entity, it has little sway over what the state governments do.

Only the Governor General can issue orders to individual state leaders and unfortunately, the current one is a big Leftie too..

These leftie state premiers will all be voted out next year and they know it. So right now, they are causing as much damage as they can to make it nearly impossible for any incoming Conservatives to undo their mess, so that when the next election comes round, they can say "look at the mess these conservatives left you in".

I think they are hoping that folks will have short memories and not remember that all the mess was theirs in the first place.

I don't think it'll work this time round.

Come this time next year, most of this nation will be under Conservative control (local, state and Federal) and will remain that way indefinitely.
edit on 1-8-2021 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

He already has a lawyer i assume considering where he is but if you ask me he should not need to have a lawyer for this in the first place as their are no laws that allow them to keep him for this in the first place. Basically we come back to the first point. Why would they give him a lawyer to fight the vaccine when they apparently wont let him have one to fight this covid test.

I mean, Reading about his situation they seem to be saying "No test, no freedom" so from that i can only conclude that he is not getting a lawyer or heard in any way.

Seeing this we will soon be forced to test after being caught jaywalking it seems.

He has a lawyer, I mean they're quoted a few times in the actual article. That's one of the main points in the story. That despite having a lawyer he is not allowed to see said lawyer in person, and is only able to speak to them for 5-7minutes stretches on the phone which is not adequate to build a defence case because he refuses to take the vaccine.
Basically being denied fair process over a test that is pretty much unrelated to why he is in custody to begin with.

He's not being held for his alleged crimes at all, he is being held to force him to take a covid test, no other reason.

Already been shown that he did not punch the police horse and that it was yet another media manipulation of a out of context photo that got him lynched.
Horse had swung its head towards him and he pushed the head away from himself to prevent it from hitting him.

He in no way punched it. But as always shoot first ask questions later.

Any way his bail should be considered on nothing but his charges, potential risk to the community relating to those charges, and nothing else.

Now had he been running around coughing and spitting on people screaming "I HAVE COVID" and was arrested then I wouldn't be surprised if he was held for refusing to take the test.
But he wasn't doing that.

I mean have they gone and forcibly tested all who went to the protest, including media and police etc?
If they can hold him for not taking the test, then what is stopping them from arresting every protester from that day and throwing them in a cell for 14 days unless they agree to take a test themselves.

Politicians were fine with #blacklivesmatter protests here during covid (because you know, #BLM is soooooo Aussie). Yet strangely they are calling these new covid protesters 'evil' and 'selfish'. Only difference is this protest is calling them out.

Cops in NSW are ramping up on the power right now. You can see their spokesmen on the news almost salivating over it.

If protesters take up too much 'time' and 'resources' the solution is easy. Don't send an army to manage them and just get on with solving real crimes.

Covid has done wonders to show how useless we humans are when it comes to common sense and logic.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Gaol = jail for you non English speakers

It's medieval.
Australia is famous for quarantining mad dogs etc.
To diagnose it as "rabies" — caused by a virus — is absurd.
Or to poison the dog's water bowl and call it "hydrophobia" when the dog becomes "frightened of water" and runs away with his tail between his legs to find a mud puddle or creek outside the view of his master.

Medicine by deception....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join