It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea to get everyone vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
For the record, I don't give a rats ass if you do, or your don't, but the leaders of the world seem to think that everyone MUST get the shot, and we can all swap long term result stories over the ashes of humanity in a few years. Bring marshmellows.

But do you remember toilet paper? Remember the feeling of dread when you were told you might not get anymore? Remember hoarding that mega pack from Costco, then doing it again, just in case?

Tell the world there is now only a limited supply of the life saving vaccine due to the chip shortage (just don't look too much into the connection) and soon, everyone who didn't get it, will be begging for it. Why? Because you told them they can't have it.

I realize that it's more fun to tell those who haven't taken the unproven, not yet FDA approved medicine that they are stupid, like Joey did, but human nature isn't really hard to understand. I should rephrase that, Human nature isn't hard for HUMANS to understand. Reptilian overlords, may have a rough time navigating the neural pathways of the mind.

And for the love of GOD, never ever bring up "natural immunity" again. Much like the flu, it's gone and it's not coming back.

Breaking news, I hear there is only about 200 vials of flu goo left. Best run tell that.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Should charge for it too after co-branding with Louis Vuitton.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Charge for it, but have a celebrity like Danny Bonadouchi do a radio add offering a discount if you use the code "touch me where it smells funny". You are brilliant.

ETA, and no star of flag? you got $, don't get cheap on me now.
edit on 29-7-2021 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Wouldn’t work on the a$$holes like me that never do what everyone else is.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Wouldn’t work on the a$$holes like me that never do what everyone else is.

You aren't allowed to have it. No shot for you, come back in 1 year.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Breaking news, I hear there is only about 200 vials of flu goo left. Best run tell that.

Good luck...
I heard the FDA just extended the shelf life on those.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
ok it was funny for a minute, but I know for a fact that giving stars and flags only costs you about 3.50. HOW am I going to get my dopamine fix if I don't get stars and flags? I'm starting to get the shakes. You people suck.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I was the first to flag and star.... can we now be friends?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

S&F for the treatment inspiration!!

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

wow, that was close. Never had the DT's like that before.

yea, you are my new #1. I'm going to follow you around and type "Yea, that's what's up" after all your posts.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'm allergic, will probably die if I take it, but now I can't live without it.

Please jab me!

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

They've been trying that tactic here, but it isn't working.

The numbers of new people being vaccinated has stalled. This scares TF out of them for some reason.

How do I know?

The way they're marketing the C-Jab like it was a Nike shoe or something.

Take it or don't, not my issue. Just do it?

I'm not.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

For the record, I don't give a rats ass if you do, or your don't, but the leaders of the world seem to think that everyone MUST get the shot, and we can all swap long term result stories over the ashes of humanity in a few years. Bring marshmellows.

But do you remember toilet paper? Remember the feeling of dread when you were told you might not get anymore? Remember hoarding that mega pack from Costco, then doing it again, just in case?

Tell the world there is now only a limited supply of the life saving vaccine due to the chip shortage (just don't look too much into the connection) and soon, everyone who didn't get it, will be begging for it. Why? Because you told them they can't have it.

I realize that it's more fun to tell those who haven't taken the unproven, not yet FDA approved medicine that they are stupid, like Joey did, but human nature isn't really hard to understand. I should rephrase that, Human nature isn't hard for HUMANS to understand. Reptilian overlords, may have a rough time navigating the neural pathways of the mind.

And for the love of GOD, never ever bring up "natural immunity" again. Much like the flu, it's gone and it's not coming back.

I mean, isn't that what was going on in the beginning? Did you not have lines of cars spilling out into the streets from community centers with people waiting to get it? People scrambling to make an appointment via pharmacy website as soon as more doses were available. But that was all of the old people....

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Charge for it, but have a celebrity like Danny Bonadouchi do a radio add offering a discount if you use the code "touch me where it smells funny". You are brilliant.

The Fonze should do it, mofo jumped the shark already with reverse mortgages anyway.

And I star and flagged you homie.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Why dont the politicians and their gated communities get vaccinated? i simply dont cant believe their photo ops anymore.
edit on 29-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Everyone should be vaccinated as soon as they cross over the Tx-Mex border, or are captured after sneaking over the border.

But the Biden admin is treating THEM better than U.S. Citizens.

More Freedoms and Liberties for Migrants.

They are given the Freedom to bring Covid-19 (and anything else) into the USA and spread it around.

nypost.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The Fonze should do it, mofo jumped the shark already with reverse mortgages anyway.

And I star and flagged you homie.

When you are literally the guy who jumped the shark, it's hard to come back from that.
But yea, I got that warm fuzzy feeling in my toes now. I'm sorry for getting angry, I just needed a snickers.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I'm sorry for getting angry, I just needed a snickers.

No worries, I'll inject that bad boy candy bar into your bicep for maximum LULZ. Hopefully you get magnetic diabetes.

edit on 29-7-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Take the iphone marketing approach.

Your latest super-awesome China Virus "vaccine" becomes obsolete every 6 months.
Get the New-Improved 'I-VAX' 2.0 Booster...While supplies last.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Didn't they already try that, like back when the jab was just about to be released. At least up here the news was babbling how there might not be enough and you better reserve your spot quick.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join