It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox new is blocking comments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

But MSNBC and CNN is ok leaving out nonsense talk like Russia or that nonsense.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Youtube has been losing it for a while, really dropped things a year ago when it purged a lot of good channels of people asking to many uncomfortable questions. Might watch something occasionally on youtube these days, generally check out other platforms as the censorship has been increasing.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
When even Fox News is done with your conspiracies... lol

The Fox News desk doesn't broadcast stories that are too far from run-of-mill politics.

It's the Opinion people, like Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson, who have 1 hour per day to discuss subjects that are outside of the mainstream.

And even they are not allowed extreme speculation like we are allowed to do here on ATS.

One time George Soros was mentioned as funding BLM-ANTIFA attacks. They shut Newt Gingrich down immediately by going to a commercial. Upon returning, it was like Newt was never there.

Also, nobody can mention that Anchor Chris Wallace and Fox Broadcasting chairman Rupert Murdoch donated large sums of money to Joe Biden's Presidential Election Campaign in 2019 and 2020. If that were to become widely known, Fox would lose millions of viewers...instantly. (I was one of them on the day after election day.)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Fox news routinely shuts off comments on topics likely to result in hate speech. It's not every post by them.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: nemonimity
Are you all talking about posting on fox news site or on the youtube channel that posted the video?

you tube

That would be google, then. They do that all the time. One word in their catch list, and while it looks like your comment posted, if you try and edit it, say, 10 seconds later, you'll get a "Returned Error" message, and your comment is null.

I get it all the time, all over youtube. Mostly if I'm having a go at someone, but sometimes just posting something factual in a controversial topic.

I've given up trying to bother with it, I always edit, and rather than reword my comment to eventually bypass the googleF-U I just move on...

I doubt it's FOX, or almost every channel on YT has a dedicated comment deleter...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Not much to say , but something is happening that is wrong.

On my screen it shows no comment and I comment and then it disappears .

The problem is that the YT video you linked isn't Fox.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I just posted a comment and it showed up after clicking on "sort by newest" 😃

But no others are visible ????😃

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Not sure why anyone watches any network news these days. With the quality of online reporters and researchers there are much better options that don’t include all the spin and Local Fluff pieces about the local fire department rescuing a cat or the water skiing squirrel.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Not much to say , but something is happening that is wrong.

On my screen it shows no comment and I comment and then it disappears .

I clicked the video and opened it on YT. The video you posted is not Fox's YT channel.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Fox is just another mask worn by the same entity working against us.

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Fewer and fewer average people are watching any of the legacy media. They get a bit of it in their feeds, but far more news is travelling organically around the web and reasonably effectively than even just a year ago. The censorship is failing, but still disgusting.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The Vid has been struck down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody hit nerves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😃

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
People still watch fox or cnn? Must be old people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join