It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccine Causes The Virus To Be More Dangerous

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Steve Bannon interviews Dr Malone. Dr. Malone is a highly respected vaccine researcher and licensed physician, accredited with helping invent the mRNA gene therapy technology.

In this interview, Doctor Malone discusses “our worst fear” regarding antibody dependent enhancement. He along with hundreds of other doctors including world renowned immunologist Dr Bossche, warned the public of the possibility where the vaccine built such a strong immune response to one strain or variant, that it can actually weaken the immune system’s ability to fight off mutations or other sarscov2 variants. I pray he is wrong, as the repercussions could be devastating as we have “vaccinated” 2 billion people.

I haven’t figured out how to imbed a video, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

rumble.com...

Here is the video of Dr Bossche warning of the exact same thing back in March of this year.

m.youtube.com...

edit on 28-7-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Scary if true... But if you wanted to depopulate the planet this would be a sick twisted way to do it.. Like you, I pray they are wrong with this info

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

That's the plan. Get us all hooked on antibody enhancement.
edit on 28 7 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
ADE is real, it is why any number of people in Healthcare have chosen to abstain from this shot.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

That is why this is a test shot, where big pharma is playing God with peoples lives in the name of science, the results are still unknown, but when you enjoy protections for wrong doings and dead, the sky is the limit.

To me this is a way to made the human body unable to fight diseases without the help of enhanced technology in the name of gene therapy,

This can eventually kills peoples natural immunity. But I am just a conspiracy believer.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Its almost like they want to create a wave of anger towards pharma.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
You are kinder than me. I believe it was done with intention as both a eugenic effort as well as control and revenue.

(post by samuelsson removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Yeah. Just watched the video. Even if Dr Malone is only partly correct, it's still a truly monumental cluster #. I feel sorry for all those people who've have the Fizzer injection, you might want to keep a real low profile till your immune system gets back on it's feet again.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Oh that's right. A nefarious plot by the world's overlords to attack their most obedient population and leave the dissidents in perfect health.

I don't know how I missed that..

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

The eugenics will come once we are all dependent on shots to live. If your social credit score isn't high enough, then you won't get the shot.

sorry, I was replying to a reply to: MALBOSIA
edit on 28 7 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

(post by underpass61 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

What it's to make folks dependant on the shot?

If you don't obey,you don't get the shot.

What would you do to make sure you or a family member keeps getting a shot to survive?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

The eugenics will come once we are all dependent on shots to live. If your social credit score isn't high enough, then you won't get the shot.
Bingo!

2nd line

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

sorry, I was replying to a reply to: MALBOSIA

What I don’t understand is so many respected professionals warned against these risks and they were all censored and smeared? Then they pushed full stream ahead, knowing the risks and started vaccinating everyone. 2 billion people...this might be the most incredibly shortsighted, irresponsible, unethical decision made in human history if this turns out to be ADE (and I pray it doesn’t). It’s almost as if this entire event was meticulously planned.

Problem reaction solution. Create a virus, release it to the public, drive never ending fear into the population 24/7, come up with a solution to the problem (the experimental medical treatment), and the people willingly choose to harm themselves because they’re in a state of fear. Fear was always the real disease.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I dont lock step after any politician.

Why does Biden want to get conservatives injected in such a hurry: He loves them?
Please wake the hell up folks. Im shaking you. Wake up! Please wake up!

Its now or never.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join