It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank the Unvaccinated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Yep I noticed that too, most of the people I know that are healthy are complaining of the lack of incentive to stay healthy, many have gained unwanted pounds after the lockdown.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamburgler

Delta is infecting the vaccinated, too, and by magnitudes more than what the CDC is saying. That is why they are again saying to wear a mask.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

many have gained unwanted pounds after the lockdown.

I resemble that. My waist went from 34 to 40. I think it's from telecommuting. I can make a sandwich anytime I want.
edit on 28 7 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I blame governments who have a taste for authoritarianism and no one else.

If the shot does what they say it does, then they have no reason to treat me as if I do not have it. There will be some expected breakthrough cases, but the CDC's own numbers show the chances are very low. So unless they are lying about it, then breakthrough infections cannot be enough to become the straw that breaks the camel's back as it were; treating vaccinated folks like lepers is rather like when they tried to blame bars and restaurants for spreading the first go-round and then data proved they were wrong and those measures that put so many out of business were largely useless.

So if the shot does what they claim, then forcing the vaccinated to mask is useless theater. If the shot doesn't do what they claim, then they have no reason to push the shot on everyone who currently doesn't have it.
edit on 28-7-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Over 15,000 UK daily infections in vaccinated

Dr. John Campbell
1.05M subscribers
UK, Cases, + 48,553
coronavirus.data.gov.uk...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yep I noticed that too, most of the people I know that are healthy are complaining of the lack of incentive to stay healthy, many have gained unwanted pounds after the lockdown.

I think that if we could see the statistics not from Covid, but from the effects of the lockdowns, it would cause an Emergency Measure.

- suicide
- increased drug & alcohol use
- health issues from lack of regular Dr. appts.
- elective surgeries cancelled
- increased overdoses
- increased domestic violence
- lower quality of education for children
- lower physical activity for everyone
- increased obesity
- lost jobs
- businesses going bankrupt
- loss of individual rights
- societal division
- etc

That list is incomplete and seems WAY more scary than a really bad cold.

To me, at least.
edit on 7/28/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I was wondering today if it would be possible to sue governments for imposing measures that caused these massive harms. I am not talking about challenging the legality of the mandates and lockdowns, so much as suing for the damages. Clearly, these things caused massive harms to the populace and governments imposed them with no plans for making people whole or caring for them as the problems arose.

We want to talk about reparations? Here you go. I think we're all owed. Because as it stands, things are like, "Here you go. We ruined your life and health and family, but you're alive."
edit on 28-7-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I just found out this afternoon that my ex-brother-in-law, (he was married to my sister), was taken to the hospital today with problems that were diagnosed as Covid. But, he had both shots months ago. His daughter, (my niece), took him to the hospital and now finds that she has to self-isolate for twelve days. (I thought it was supposed to be two weeks?) The trouble with that is, she just had a baby a couple months ago, so she has to isolate from her baby as well. It seems like we have the vaccinated to thank for this episode, not the unvaccinated.

Again, what is the point for getting vaccinated against covid if you can still catch covid?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

You mean the effects of authoritarian oppression. Yeah, a dictatorship is certainly more terrifying than a cold. Everyone under the age of 60 is getting vaccinated specifically because they want to enjoy basic privileges and not because they're afraid of infection. I see in these advertisements on TV that motivation is more "I want to go to the movies" than "My uncle, two of my cousins, their cat, their neighbor and my neighbor who play chess together, my lawyer, my gardener, postman, dentist, and gym instructor all died within weeks of each other so I got the vaccine". It's all about how people just want to be normal as opposed to being scared to death.

edit on 28-7-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I was wondering today if it would be possible to sue governments for imposing measures that caused these massive harms. I am not talking about challenging the legality of the mandates and lockdowns, so much as suing for the damages. Clearly, these things caused massive harms to the populace and governments imposed them with no plans for making people whole or caring for them as the problems arose.

We want to talk about reparations? Here you go. I think we're all owed. Because as it stands, things are like, "Here you go. We ruined your life and health and family, but you're alive."

I'm with you all the way.

The problem would be proving it (mind you the burden of proof is lesser in civil), and pinpointing who to sue, if not the government.

Who knows what could happen?

I've seen some wild court cases that I never thought could be won in a million years.

If they make the C-Jab mandatory I'm going back in business, my job will be history.

Be nice if I could sue.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Why she had to stay away from her baby, new born are born with the mothers antibodies, soo if she took the shot the baby have it too.

This very weird,

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Clearly, they will never get many to take the jab for the simple reason is many of us myself included cant overcome our fear of the thought.

edit on 7/28/2021 by machineintelligence because: mispelling

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The government is deceiving people in order to get political gain, if the democrats with china biden, care soo much for the people in this nation why is the China biden administration letting hundreds of thousands illegals free in the US with all kind of covid variants, where are the mandates to give the jab to any illegal crossing the border.

With the borders open isn't the government killing the citizens? I mean willingly and knowingly killing us.

This no joke, this is genocide.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Why she had to stay away from her baby, new born are born with the mothers antibodies, soo if she took the shot the baby have it too.

This very weird,

My niece hasn't gotten the shot, yet.

And yes.... This whole world-wide debacle is weird.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Wow, soo sorry she can not enjoy her new born, very sad.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think a minimum 20 year hold on all taxation isn't out of line.
This is a serious situation according to them.
Need to run the gov?
Figure it out.
They could do it for corporations that they allowed to stay open.
Trillions printed

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Sounds an awful lot like the "if you're going to get raped regardless, why don't you lay back and enjoy it?" nonsense.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Your non vaxing, non masking enemies are resisting the propaganda to protect all our asses, including yours, from sliding into a totalitarian nightmare... drop the fear and think clearly.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

“There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him.”

This pandemic is an assault on freedom at every level.

I'll live free or die trying.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

You mean the effects of authoritarian oppression. Yeah, a dictatorship is certainly more terrifying than a cold. Everyone under the age of 60 is getting vaccinated specifically because they want to enjoy basic privileges and not because they're afraid of infection. I see in these advertisements on TV that motivation is more "I want to go to the movies" than "My uncle, two of my cousins, their cat, their neighbor and my neighbor who play chess together, my lawyer, my gardener, postman, dentist, and gym instructor all died within weeks of each other so I got the vaccine". It's all about how people just want to be normal as opposed to being scared to death.

I think we're headed that way (full authoritarian).

People want normalcy at this point, heck, I do too.

I just won't # all over my principles to get it (I respect others principles).

The C-Jab is the line for me. I won't let someone touch me without permission, let alone inject me.

Normalcy is the infinite carrot.
edit on 7/28/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join