It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank the Unvaccinated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yesterday, the Feds mandated that Fed employees get vaccinated promptly:

www.cnn.com...

That’s step one and next we’ll see a number of renewed mask mandates which could happen anyplace you can think as it’s an arbitrary decision made “at the local level”.

So, the Feds mandate the vax for employees, states probably follow suit and then it’s off to the private sector (which sends now seeing with big tech). At the same time, mask mandate hell returns.

Alongside that, we know that the “viral load” of vaxed vs. unvaccinated people are the same if they contract delta but vaccinated people can have mild to no symptoms more frequently than unvaccinated people. Gotta mask up if we don’t vax up…

www.nbcnews.com...

… because we have data to suggest that most (ok.. more like almost all) delta hospitalizations are unvaccinated people. The reason our hospitals start having capacity problems and the media spins up will be due to the unvaccinated and we have a lot of unvaccinated people:

www.npr.org...

That’s a slice of the backdrop.

There’s a lot more, but those are some highlights to create context for the below….

If I jump in the everyone’s-just-guessing-anyway prediction machine, here’s how I’d say we play out from here:

- Mask mandates come back broadly and with more restrictions than before - onerous and angering.
- Cases continue to “spike” so we shut some things down - probably restaurants and small businesses - dejavu all over again.
- Either before or during the new restrictions in some parts of the country, maybe before, Employers start mandating vaccinations as condition of employment (office buildings) and will be led by the medical, tech and financial industries since they are leading the way on bringing people back to an office and they get away with it because Feds set precedent.
- Being unvaccinated will become a major stigma because it’s the unvaccinated who can’t get jobs and are causing our hospital problems - and the reason people have to wear masks, businesses are closed, etc.
- Unvaccinated people are the new communists/terrorists and become the enemy. They’ll be painted as capital stormers and the great unwashed who are currently ruining your summer/work experiences/leisure time/kids lives/mother/French toast/etc. Which, sadly, is 100% true - a trap walked squarely into - because we know the overwhelming majority of problematic delta cases are the unvaccinated. It will become undeniable and result in the largest “See, I told you so” campaign from the left in known history.

Perfect timing to paint the unvaccinated as Capital Stormers, too:

www.yahoo.com...

All of that brings about a fair bit of discontentment - and turning the screws on the unvaccinated is primed. Why? Because vaxed people who personally don’t care about others getting a vax is one thing when it “only impacts them” but in this scenario being unvaccinated materially impacts one out of every two people in the US in one form or another (constant masks, restrictions and more). Pitchforks will come out when kids can’t do things this summer and we start another year of online schooling. Being unvaccinated will become intolerable.

The stubborn “COVID is no big deal/doesn’t exist/no masks/no vax” crowd is about to become the biggest social pariah group we’ve seen in a generation. If you’re partying with this crew right now, that definitely means you have a premium membership:

www.politico.com...

So why? What’s the point of this?

Four realistic/useful purposes at least are served by all of the above playing out (but there are probably more/others):

1) we actually get to 70% vaccinated - which we are actually trying to do.

2) Republican Party is crushed just enough to lose favor because any GOP member who is anti-mask, anti-restriction will be painted as an “unvaccinated” supporter. Sadly, delta is worse and case counts will be hyped in the msm. A key tell this is happening is the msm will ignore gop politicians and focus on the profile of the unvaccinated person - and then link those people to the politician.

3) The economy skids (or threatens to) enough in the next 90 days to push through the 3.5 trillion + in liberal agenda spending under the guise of COVID relief because the GOP “don’t vax me” crew ruined your economy, office job, everything and “relief packages” expire in September. This means you should see an exploding number of cases and restrictions in some areas very soon if this is true.

4) Digital passports/tracking/tighter regulation on interstate travel/deeper government access to health records. You’ll know this is coming when Biden moves from “supportive” of this to touting its benefits.

Vaccinations ultimately get up to north of 75% and by this time next year all is well. Just in time for mid-terms and day saved by the Dems - saved from the unvaccinated holdouts who threatened the future of our democracy (or so goes the narrative).

The most realistically extreme outcome of the above plays out, in my mind, as the country is divided thoroughly and the unvaccinated are no longer the majority - but we need more to be vaccinated. There will be no civil war, but there will be forced vaccinations. The minute one singular anti-vaccination person gets violent or attacks because of being forced the jab the feds will crack down hard on the unvaccinated and they’ll have full public support to round them up or encamp them and more until they comply - it’s a 9/11 moment all over again. But whether you comply or not will be of questionable value - you’ll be on that list forever.

Bleak picture for the GOP, no?

Getting the vax is the only way to stop all of this because it’s the one thing the left doesn’t expect to happen; actually achieving vaccine victory by their own definition in a short period of time.

+38 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
That is a whole bunch of crap, this political it has nothing to do with unvaccinated, CDC is now officially an arm of the DNC,

CDC recommends the vaccinated wear masks in areas with low vaccination rates
Administration officials had been struggling in recent days with how to respond to a rising number of Covid-19 infections and hospitalization among those who are fully vaccinated.

www.nbcnews.com...

Yep political propaganda at its finest, enjoy it,

The crappy shot is not loner working, that is what is all about, more political garbage.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

AUBREY: Yes, absolutely. The delta variant is estimated to be up to 225% more transmissible than the original strain. So, you know, once it finds pockets of unprotected people, it can spread very quickly. Over just the last week, 10% of U.S. counties moved into what the CDC categorizes as high transmission risk. All of these counties have low vaccination rates. Now, there are breakthrough cases where fully vaccinated people are getting infected. But typically, Mary Louise, they're not ending up in the hospital. In fact, 97% of people who are hospitalized from COVID now are unvaccinated.

But are the hospitalized patients being treated for a covid infection or do they just happen to test positive while visiting the facility for unrelated symptoms?

Methinks this latest trend smells a lot like that comorbidity situation that raised a lot of eyebrows back when coroners began blowing their whistles.

🤔🧐

edit on 28-7-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
question why they desperately need you to take it

worlds gon mad,

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I didnt read all of the OP, but your response is enough for me to get the gist. LOL And I agree with you.

To the OP.

Sadly, it is the vaxxed causing all the problems. Gee, thanks a lot gullible naïve people. You are getting ready to make our lives HELL again.

I am proud to be part of the control group and I will continue to sit back and SADLY watch the blowout from the test subjects that got an injection of an experimental concoction of chemicals that have negative physical issues years to come including, death. When there was a 99.8% recovery rate if one got sick, there was never a need for a vaccine in the first place. AND we have cheap drugs that would cure you if you got sick. Why healthy people could not just WAIT for further testing boggles my mind.

This is NOT ABOUT OUR HEALTH.
To this day, the government and 'medicinal professionals' STILL are not MANDATING healthy lifestyles consisting of exercise, healthy diet, vitamins and plenty of outdoor activities.
Our government has STILL not made expensive life saving drugs either FREE or CHEAP.
Our government is STILL allowing thousands upon thousands of illegal aliens to pour over our border, w/out being check for diseases (including covid, aids, stds, etc etc), not being forced to vaccinate for ANY VACCINES (that all of our kids must get to attend schools) and are being SHIPPED to various cities across the country probably infected.

THIS IS 100% ABOUT POLITICS AND CONTROL and 0% about health. Prove me wrong.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Totally anecdotal so take it as you will.

Person I work with had a friend. 65 years old.
Perfectly healthy, non smoker, non drinker, fit and double vaccinated.

Contracted Covid Delta. Dead within a week.

Some options of what happened.

1. Vax doesn’t work?
2. Vax doesn’t work against Delta?
3. Vax killed her?
4. Some unknown underlying condition?

I know of two other double vaccinated people that got regular Covid who were very very ill as well.

I have no idea what the heck is going on but anyone who is blaming the unvaccinated is jumping the gun due to being force fed propaganda.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamburgler
So, the Feds mandate the vax for employees,

states probably follow suit and then it’s off to the private sector (which sends now seeing with big tech). At the same time, mask mandate hell returns.

Most states are done with Mask mandates.

we gave an inch, now they want a mile.

the Feds can stick it in their pie hole, no more playing by their rules...

edit on 21072131pm312021Wed, 28 Jul 2021 17:21:40 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Damn right it's political. Mail in voting baby.
The shills on other sites are already calling it the Trump Vaccine.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Businesses are begging for workers now. What do you think will happen if they mandate vaccinations and some those workers they have now decide to quit over it?
edit on 7/28/2021 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
Totally anecdotal so take it as you will.

Person I work with had a friend. 65 years old.
Perfectly healthy, non smoker, non drinker, fit and double vaccinated.

Contracted Covid Delta. Dead within a week.

Some options of what happened.

1. Vax doesn’t work?
2. Vax doesn’t work against Delta?
3. Vax killed her?
4. Some unknown underlying condition?

I know of two other double vaccinated people that got regular Covid who were very very ill as well.

I have no idea what the heck is going on but anyone who is blaming the unvaccinated is jumping the gun due to being force fed propaganda.

There are a zillion stories.........those who want to shill for the commie government just ignore truth. I will go as far to say, there are people paid to post pro vax stuff. In Colorado, the state government is paying influencers to push vaccines. I am not at all saying this applies to the OP. I am just saying, why would the gov not send random nobodies here too or other websites.

Colorado is paying social media influencers to tout COVID-19 vaccines

List of Paid Colorado Influencers
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

edit on 28-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: Delete post

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What you do in order to boost cases of covid and bring another scaremongering with the help of the CDC? you bring infected people with all kind of covid variants through the border.

Call them the unvaccinated that are keeping the covid numbers high

The RGV sector is one of the main destinations for migrants crossing the border, seeing more than 2000 apprehensions each day and accounting for 60% of confirmed positive detainees in the U.S. Border Patrol custody.

This information was obtained exclusively from a slide distributed to RGV Border Patrol managers to share with agents to help them protect themselves from the virus.

In a local radio interview with KURV 710 AM Tuesday in McAllen, Texas, RGV Sector Chief Brian Hastings spoke about COVID cases among agents and said he’s had more than 40 of his agents test positive this fiscal year.

Is political deceiving and dirty.

EXCLUSIVE: The number of detainees who tested positive for COVID-19 in the Rio Grande Valley (RGV) Sector alone has increased by 900%, according to information obtained by Fox News.

There were 135 detainees who tested positive in the first two weeks of July alone, marking a 900% increase in confirmed positive cases compared to the previous 14 months.

www.foxnews.com...

Really some people here think that everybody is just dumb and stupid, just blame the surge in covid cases to unvaccinated, but hush, hush from where is coming from.

That is what the china biden with the darn democrats are doing to America.

But I guess they were not counting that those that two the two jabs are getting infected too, hospitalized and dying from covid.

What is been done in America is one of the most despicable massacre in history base on darn virus, all for political power.

The response of the CDC lap dogs?

Vaccine breakthrough cases are expected. COVID-19 vaccines are effective and are a critical tool to bring the pandemic under control. However, no vaccines are 100% effective at preventing illness in vaccinated people. There will be a small percentage of fully vaccinated people who still get sick, are hospitalized, or die from COVID-19.
More than 161 million people in the United States have been fully vaccinated as of July 19, 2021. Like with other vaccines, vaccine breakthrough cases will occur, even though the vaccines are working as expected. Asymptomatic infections among vaccinated people will also occur.
There is some evidence that vaccination may make illness less severe for those who are vaccinated and still get sick.
Current data suggest that COVID-19 vaccines authorized for use in the United States offer protection against most SARS-CoV-2 variants currently circulating in the United States. However, variants will cause some vaccine breakthrough cases.

www.cdc.gov...

Yep vaccinated should feel soo good, it is not soo bad, until you get in the hospital test positive and end up in intensive care and possibly die, After two useless jabs.

edit on 28-7-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Getting the vax is the only way to stop all of this because it’s the one thing the left doesn’t expect to happen; actually achieving vaccine victory by their own definition in a short period of time.

Tyranny requires consent.

I do not consent.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Someone is going to go “Postal”, the question is how soon after they come out with an all hands federal employees email to take the khovid vaccinations or face leave without pay.
edit on 28-7-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamburgler

As someone who has not gotten the vaccine and will not, you're very welcome. It's nice to finally be appreciated for something.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
CDC = Centers for Democrat Control 😃

Suckers didn't listen when the last chance was still workable 👀😵‍💫

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
a reply to: marg6043

I didnt read all of the OP, but your response is enough for me to get the gist. LOL And I agree with you.

To the OP.

Sadly, it is the vaxxed causing all the problems. Gee, thanks a lot gullible naïve people. You are getting ready to make our lives HELL again.

I am proud to be part of the control group and I will continue to sit back and SADLY watch the blowout from the test subjects that got an injection of an experimental concoction of chemicals that have negative physical issues years to come including, death. When there was a 99.8% recovery rate if one got sick, there was never a need for a vaccine in the first place. AND we have cheap drugs that would cure you if you got sick. Why healthy people could not just WAIT for further testing boggles my mind.

This is NOT ABOUT OUR HEALTH.
To this day, the government and 'medicinal professionals' STILL are not MANDATING healthy lifestyles consisting of exercise, healthy diet, vitamins and plenty of outdoor activities.
Our government has STILL not made expensive life saving drugs either FREE or CHEAP.
Our government is STILL allowing thousands upon thousands of illegal aliens to pour over our border, w/out being check for diseases (including covid, aids, stds, etc etc), not being forced to vaccinate for ANY VACCINES (that all of our kids must get to attend schools) and are being SHIPPED to various cities across the country probably infected.

THIS IS 100% ABOUT POLITICS AND CONTROL and 0% about health. Prove me wrong.

if cheeseburgers and tobacco sales rose over 30% from the previous year, it would be regarded as simply good business. Yay, manufacturing and marketing jobs are secured even if the diabetes and lung cancer statistics triple over the weekend. Nicely done America.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamburgler

The old reverse psychology trick.

Or is it, reverse, reverse psychology?

Either way, this is global.

Not just about the elections.

They want full control, forever.
edit on 7/28/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The thread deserve a flag and a star, please give it, is worth the talk and a nice topic we need to address.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
you're welcome.

(still not getting it)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join