It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingersoll Lockwood presents details: Hitler's escape to Antartica, Operation High Jump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'm not sure where to put this, but please relocate if there's a better location...

The IngersollLo ckwood website has been serving up a varied and wild collection of "declassified" information. It has been attacked over the past many days, displays a count-down that is some 51 days out at this writing. Also, on the right of the menu bar there are dots that reveal more secretive info and it has many,many, links...

IL seems to be an investment organization with programs focused on energy, cyber security, clean water, provides info on organic gardening, John McAfee, time travel, Hitler in Antarctica and so, so much more.

From their website:

Ingersoll Lockwood’s team researches, develops and/or invests in new and innovative technologies that fit the needs of our growing US Government and US Government Contractor customers.

There's a warning about content use, so I'm not posting very much but it's interesting:

Snippets:

Despite the intelligence reports, many Western historians continued to maintain that Adolf Hitler committed suicide in his Berlin underground bunker on April 30, 1945. There were many secret, powerful supporters of Adolf Hitler, in the United States – even Prescott Bush, George Herbert Walker Bush’s father, helped fund the Nazi’s and supported Hitler’s plan for a New World Order. Some of them held the most powerful positions in the US Government at that time.
----

According to the Washington Post newspaper, the US Office of Censorship intercepted a letter in July 1945 written from someone in Washington. Addressed to a Chicago newspaper, the letter claimed that Adolf Hitler was living in a German-owned hacienda 450 miles from Buenos Aires. The US government gave this report enough credibility to act on it, sending a classified telegram to the American embassy in Argentina requesting help in following up the inquiry.
----

There are drawings of Hitler's retreat 450 miles from Buenos Aires with a challenge for users to locate the retreat on Google earth.

Coordinates for an entrance to a base on Antarctica: 66°36’11.97”S, 99°43’15.01”E

That is just the tip of the iceberg. Thought some of you might find it as intriguing as we in the Q thread have

edit on 7/28/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/28/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I’m still confused about admiral byrds statements…there’s over 2500kms of land available…..asking for a friend with a boat…..

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

That is just the tip of the iceberg

Was that an intended pun ?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
That entrance isn't a hole, it's a lake..but could be one under water I suppose.
Looking for an example, I found a cool anomaly. Mountains that match your avatar background almost.
Love me some hollow earth conspiracies

Goog -75.900443,162.572025

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
That website looks like a rabbit hole and a half..
Thought I had heard the name before-yes Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and writer who wrote the book about the time traveller named Barron Trump that many here may have heard of:

en.wikipedia.org...

In the late 1800’s, our namesake, Ingersoll Lockwood, delivered futuristic and visionary content, over a century ahead of his time. He passed on this knowledge to S. G. Samuels, (Sr.), who shared “The Great Awakening” plan also known as the “Plan for the New American Century” with Steven G. Samuels, followed by our entire team, who continue to carry on this tradition, today.
Our mission is to build a brighter future for humanity, starting with the resurgence of American exceptionalism.

www.ingersolllockwood.com...

I am not sure why,but for some reason I am getting cult like vibes from the website-it all seems reasonable and noble..but then they often do at first.
A lot of alternative energy/utopia kind of stuff,but mixed with DARPA/military weirdness...hmm.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I'm not seeing anything about most of this at the site which appears to be a defense contractor. The only thing I see is a link to Byrd's mission that points to an Amazon docu.

Ingersoll Lockwood’s team researches, develops and/or invests in new and innovative technologies that fit the needs of our growing US Government and US Government Contractor customers.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Yes, indeed, a rabbit hole and lots of weirdness, a veritable convergence of conspiracy theories. And did you happen to notice the names of the upcoming books:

Upcoming Unreleased Manuscripts

Blood Thirsty Monsters, Or, Beastly Bedtime Stories
2024, Or, The First President of New America
Secrets of the Loquacious Luciferins
Travails of Time Travelers in Twenty Thirty

History Repeats Itself. Repeat Has Begun.

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
That website looks like a rabbit hole and a half..
Thought I had heard the name before-yes Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and writer who wrote the book about the time traveller named Barron Trump that many here may have heard of:

en.wikipedia.org...

In the late 1800’s, our namesake, Ingersoll Lockwood, delivered futuristic and visionary content, over a century ahead of his time. He passed on this knowledge to S. G. Samuels, (Sr.), who shared “The Great Awakening” plan also known as the “Plan for the New American Century” with Steven G. Samuels, followed by our entire team, who continue to carry on this tradition, today.
Our mission is to build a brighter future for humanity, starting with the resurgence of American exceptionalism.

www.ingersolllockwood.com...

I am not sure why,but for some reason I am getting cult like vibes from the website-it all seems reasonable and noble..but then they often do at first.
A lot of alternative energy/utopia kind of stuff,but mixed with DARPA/military weirdness...hmm.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
IKR! So, in the article, there are several coordinates given, I provided one. Here's the link to the specific story as content comes and goes. This is more about details of getting Hitler to Antarctica in a sub, loads of maps, images of craft. They got Byrd to, as you likely know, wipe out the base. So far, the content is about Hitler's doubles, getting him out of Germany, maps and then background on Byrd and the op. With that in mind, I'm guessing more to follow...

Here are some more pics:

And a link to a movie/doc on Amazon: www.amazon.com...=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=nazi+ufo&qid=1624121830&sr=8-8

originally posted by: Mandroid7
That entrance isn't a hole, it's a lake..but could be one under water I suppose.
Looking for an example, I found a cool anomaly. Mountains that match your avatar background almost.
Love me some hollow earth conspiracies

Goog -75.900443,162.572025

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
With that said, let Ingersoll Lockwood take you on a whirlwind adventure from 1945 to 2030. “Steven, I assure you, young lad, what I’m about to show you, only time travelers or those from another galaxy, far, far away, could command this kind of technology – take notes, pass them on and share only when the time is right.

originally posted by: billxam

I'm not seeing anything about most of this at the site which appears to be a defense contractor. The only thing I see is a link to Byrd's mission that points to an Amazon docu.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I know this is an old thread, but i just realized that Ingersoll Lockwood's photo has an uncanny resemblance to Sebastian Gorkas...

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   

edit on 1/29/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

edit on 1/29/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Great link and story. But wait...... In the last days of a loosing war the German scientists transferred Hitlers consciousness into a penguin and sent him to Antarctica. It was a brilliant plan IMO.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone44

You know too much....

chrisbeetles.com...

top topics

join