It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci wants us to create vaccines for future pandemics - Minority Report of Virology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
web.archive.org...://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/25/health/fauci-prototype-vaccines.html

I mean, gawd. Where does one start?

The idea is to make “prototype” vaccines to protect against viruses from about 20 families that might spark a new pandemic.

Okay, so like a cut & past insta-vaccine, backed not by rigorous scientific evaluation for each newly-printed vaccine, but instead a "well the prototype worked and we spent a bunch of money on it so we should use it" type deal?

Hmm, doesn't that remind you of something else too? Ya' know, the development of a cool, new bomb that may never be used until we "find" a reason to use it so we can play with our toys in some poor country that can't defend itself...but hey, that was a cool explosion, right? I mean, we'll edit out the body parts of kids that were flung far and away, but that was too cool!

“If we get the funding, which I believe we will, it likely will start in 2022,” Dr. Fauci said, adding that he has been promoting the idea “in discussions with the White House and others.”

It sounds like Fauci is having a wet dream here. We all know this cat has been gung-ho Gain-of-Function for decades now, but NOW ... now this guy has the attention of the entire world so what better timing for his plans?

The prototype vaccines project is the brainchild of Dr. Barney Graham, deputy director of the Vaccine Research Center at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. He presented the idea in February of 2017 at a private meeting of institute directors.

Ya' don't say? 2017? Well garsh, isn't that the same year Trump lifted (or allowed to expire) the moratorium on GoF research? Why yes, yes I believe it was.

Year after year, viruses had threatened to turn into pandemics, Dr. Graham said: the H1N1 swine flu in 2009, Chikungunya in 2012, MERS in 2013, Ebola in 2014, Zika in 2016.

Or, should that be rephrased to say "Year after year, the 'experts' have attempted to scare everyone into submission to their will by threatening to turn them into pandemics."

Each time scientists scrambled to try to make a vaccine. Their only success was a partial one, with an Ebola vaccine that helped control the epidemic but would not work against other Ebola strains. The other epidemics waned before the vaccines could be made or tested.

Those pesky viruses - they come, they go ... they infect, they kill, most recover, immunity is gained, and they wilt and die -- all before big pharma can get their grubby little hands on a highly marketable jab to charge countries across the globe an arm and a leg for. I mean, opiates are now no longer as big a business as before, so they need their newest addition to the global medical community's dastardly plans.

When he heard Dr. Graham’s pitch in 2017, Dr. Fauci was inspired. “It struck me and others in the executive committee as something that is really doable,” Dr. Fauci said

Is this the point where they hatched a plan to release the chimeric virus they created in 2014 or maybe that was in the works prior to that year? Who knows.

Dr. Graham published a review paper outlining the proposal in Nature Immunology in 2018. But without the urgency of a threatening pandemic, his idea remained just that.

Now, though, many think the time has come.

And there it is -- they didn't have a pandemic to springboard from. In the future, you will go into a store, much like McDonald's and order a #1-10, depending on the blood test. They'll create the vaccine right there, and all in under 5 minutes!

Copy/paste, instant cure and prevention.

Ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
President Trump wanted to expose Fauci, but rouge elements in the DOJ shut him up...just as Chuck Schumer told him they would. You try to drain the swamp, you can say goodbye to those you love....one at a time, if you persist in your efforts.

The next President should be fearless and non-attached.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Statements like this from people like Fauci prove the vaxes already exist 😎

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
How exactly is this bad, they’ve been stocking stuff and maintaining genetic blueprints for awhile now.

In the world we live in, with some of these pathogens, especially bacteria and maybe even viruses. This is the future, you develop a vaccine or therapy for that specific patient to effectively neutralize that pathogen. Phage therapy is a popular new one for surgical patients.

Why do this? Because if you treat the specific pathogen in each person, you no longer need to worry about it escaping and mutating nearly as much. Gain of function research is done every day all over the planet, it helps us gain data much more quickly and specific to our question.

Don’t listen to Fauci lol he twists and turns and whatever. What we need to worry about is some whack job doing gain of function experiments as this technology keeps getting cheaper and easier to perform. What stinks is when that whack job is a pharmaceutical or government research institution and they see dollar signs instead of chaos. I haven’t seen it personally but yeah I’m sure it’s out there somewhere.

Antibiotics are a thing of the past, now we need new avenues and genetics is the key. Hopefully we don’t squander it or we will jump back 100 years with our approach to medicine.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

There are actually multiple programs watching for future pandemics already. The lab in wuhan was actually part of one of these programs, which is why it's laughable to claim that it started the pandemic. It was there because scientists thought that it might be a hot-spot.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Isn't this also pretty much how the flu jab works?

They follow trends and speculate on what varients will be prominent that season and make up a vaccine that will work best?

a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Um, I think that is how this whole thing started..gain of function research

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Please watch the original Star Trek season 1 episode 8 “Miri”.

It is just an experiment to make everyone live longer. What could go wrong?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

No, that is how they guess which flu will be fashionable next year and always get it wrong. By the time the injection is ready, it has already mutated to some other trendy version.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
How exactly is this bad, they’ve been stocking stuff and maintaining genetic blueprints for awhile now.

In the world we live in, with some of these pathogens, especially bacteria and maybe even viruses. This is the future, you develop a vaccine or therapy for that specific patient to effectively neutralize that pathogen. Phage therapy is a popular new one for surgical patients.

Why do this? Because if you treat the specific pathogen in each person, you no longer need to worry about it escaping and mutating nearly as much. Gain of function research is done every day all over the planet, it helps us gain data much more quickly and specific to our question.

Don’t listen to Fauci lol he twists and turns and whatever. What we need to worry about is some whack job doing gain of function experiments as this technology keeps getting cheaper and easier to perform. What stinks is when that whack job is a pharmaceutical or government research institution and they see dollar signs instead of chaos. I haven’t seen it personally but yeah I’m sure it’s out there somewhere.

Antibiotics are a thing of the past, now we need new avenues and genetics is the key. Hopefully we don’t squander it or we will jump back 100 years with our approach to medicine.

If it works, great. Otherwise, we end up like we are now with a bunch of leaky vaccinated people who will inevitably be the host to a more lethal variant.

Believing that you can anticipate long-term effects of injecting someone with something without properly studying the very thing you intend to inject people with is a pipe-dream, and if ever doable, we're certainly not there yet, which is clear based on the vaccination data we're seeing.

So, is it a cool idea? Sure. Will it have wide-reaching problems when you're being made to inject yourself with something they just created that day? Uhh, yup.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I agree that the premise isnt necessarily bad.

But, it seems we have a staunch, myopic perception lock on how we handle these things. As a species, we tend to be laughably inept at handling long-term issues. Particularly ones that involve multiple factors. Very few of our systems and approaches are equipped for the latter, at all.

Putting aside questions of corruption, I maintain that if we continue cementing this paradigm of handling every pathogenic health issue with vaccines, it may end up being irrevocably detrimental.

We essentially just play a game of Whack-a-Mole and Im not at all convinced that the best approach is to create systems that bash the moles with increasing force and accuracy. In a narrow view, it will yield results that certainly appear to be "winning," but this particular arcade game precedes our species existence altogether.

It doesnt seem we have a comprehensive view of any of this, and even when research reveals blind spots we tend to ignore it.

In that, I believe we should be very wary of "miracle cures" that do not include fundamental, foundational advancements with health in general. We may very well end up launching ourselves at dazzling speed in the name of progress, and we will become so enraptured in our hubris that we wont know anything is "wrong" until moments before we splatter against a wall.

ETA: Very broadly speaking, "setting things back 100 years," isnt universally a Bad Thing. Particularly in circumstances where we convince ourselves our progress is moving forward when it is actually digging an inescapable hole. Not to say thats what is happening here, but we can get so caught up in our myopism that we convince ourselves the structures around us are edifices speaking to our greatness.. When they may actually be walls of a prison.
edit on 28-7-2021 by Serdgiam because: Englishing

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that's not how it happens.

Here in the UK it's usually over 60% effective.

a reply to: beyondknowledge

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

There are actually multiple programs watching for future pandemics already. The lab in wuhan was actually part of one of these programs, which is why it's laughable to claim that it started the pandemic. It was there because scientists thought that it might be a hot-spot.

Can you name and link to all of the multiple programs watching for future pandemics ? 😃

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It's clear that they won't stop until everyone on the planet is vaxed and now they will have more weapons to scare people...and soon transhumanists will be able to remotely control ability for reproduction on this planet.
in Croatia (where im from)this year already died 5600 people more than the whole 2020,they don't even mention plandemic in that article...
So buckle up cause s..t is as real as it gets.
1984 is peace of cake,in fact if u think that there are tech 80 years hidden before market than consider that we know very little.
I guess society must split or they will simply take planet for themselves and eliminate rest "anti science" crowd.
Science is the next religion don't dare to question any because they are gods they know all...
Dogma everything
They deserve hell of their own

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The mRNA vaccines aren’t leaky, the policy some of these morons are using is making them leaky, combined with other factors. If you’re going to vaccinate in a pandemic you either do it or don’t, there is no midpoint and I honestly don’t know the goal here. These were derived from a good 1-2 decades of solid research. Adenovirus and whole virus, attenuated or whatever, those are much more likely to be leaky and it’s why we are moving away from them as this thing keeps mutating.

We’re lucky this isn’t influenza A, that would be a crap show. Just let the thing loose, no restrictions, nature take its course, it’s the only way to gain any form of herd immunity if that is even possible since it seems to be shifting from ACE2 to other targets like DC-SIGN/CD209z

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

It’s a symptom of a bigger problem, our arrogance in the world being the biggest issue. We are at the point where pharmaceutical companies are no longer researching new antibiotics in the classic form, because they don’t work anymore. Nature is adapting and we overused and abused our technology.

Now we’re shifting towards things like Siderophores which scavenge iron for gene expression, signaling cascades, modifying gene expression, even fecal transplant and making focused therapies for the patient. This is it and if we keep doing what we are doing something truly nasty will come and wipe the floor with us as a species.

We had a vaccine that worked, resisted mutation, and would be effective enough to stop the virus because it could not reproduce if it lost its ability to bind the spike. We could have made it work, educated, researched, done well.

Instead we combined protocols, halfassed everything, scared the begeezes out of everyone, and now we have a pathogen with the potential to become dangerous. It is what it is, let it ride this fall/summer depending on your location and we can move on.

We image COVID patients and perform virtual autopsies, pretty crazy what it can do in the right patient. We also work on small molecules and other targets that can stop it from binding like ivermectin, lectins, etc. This stuff works. Our lab focuses on cardiovascular and pulmonary systems and we further focus on remodeling after inflammation whether that’s heart attack or lung injury. I have that unique molecular biologist viewpoint that’s not tainted by what you would see in a corporation. It’s interesting and it is the future.

If you want my honest opinion, this thing will be over after th is next wave and we will shift to a seasonal cycle. Honestly, that could even be what we are seeing now, it’s just that we didn’t have enough people exposed the first time around.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Gonna need a source for that lmao. Bwahahaha. Straight clown shoes.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

As I've said, I believe they could probably make some amazing injections that would be very safe and possibly very effective.

The problem, though is insurmountable.

I d not trust these corporations and evil people populating them. At all. And I never, ever will. EVER.

Nah, what we need to do is start using things like high dose IV vitamin C, colloidal silver, and ozone, medicinally.
edit on 28-7-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
That Man is a Criminal ,Responsible for every Death attributed to the Corona Plandemic and all still to come ,I would not trust him to make sudocreme let alone mess around with Virus

edit on 28-7-2021 by FREEMINDSOFMAN because: Statiin

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Im pretty much in the same boat, but this isnt my area of expertise either. Though, if Hope-Simpson is somewhat accurate, the peak for coronaviruses are late winter going into spring. Research like that is aging, and sadly, never gained too much traction as far as I can tell.

It seems everything about the whole situation was done incorrectly, including tainting the publics view of mRNA tech. It also stifled the publics awareness of Ivermectin, Vit C, Vit D, & zinc ionophores + zinc. I mean.. one thing I was hoping to see sprout up is the possibility of manipulating cell membrane potential with ambient EM fields (as with new wireless communication standards), and using zinc to clog replication channels. DRACOs was pretty overlooked too, though as with everything, I see some pretty serious potential for harm (unintentional or not).

I think it may have tainted peoples perspectives on vaccines in general, both in blind support and blind rejection. I might be outspoken about current approaches, but I also believe vaccines are a critical part of our repertoire.

My biggest concern are areas that lock down hard, dont perform any early treatments, dont do anything to address baseline public health, and rely solely on widespread distribution of a vaccine. I think thats genuinely asking for trouble on so many levels.

Im starting to see some people say "we conquered nature!" And that concerns me too.

You dropped some stuff in there that Ill have to look into. Ive been too busy in areas that are my expertise to keep up

On a somewhat unrelated note, I think my concern with messing with genes is that we will neutralize/eliminate areas that are harmful now, but might end up being extraordinarily beneficial down the road (generations and generations). I see the possibility that we will get so caught up in what we are doing that we stop seeing the bigger picture. If that happens, we would eventually shift from progressing rapidly to being forced to use all of our time, effort, and resources attempting to rectify our errors in the face of true horrors. That ..probably.. wouldnt happen in our lifetimes, but it doesnt make it less of an issue to me.
edit on 29-7-2021 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

top topics

join