It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Are Still Deciding!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Well sh!t I guess I'm dead... Kind of sucks I feel so good.

I'm starting to agree with others that it's more about the "VaxPort" than anything.

I think they're just using this as their prime opportunity.

Is the ear on your neck itchy? I heard that's a side effect

"Ear on your neck"? Mine are on the sides of my head.....

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

It may turn out at some point without the vaccinated ID you may not even buy online, we may all be forced if we want to eat.

They can't do that to all of us. For instance; I'm a retired software engineer, you WILL NOT keep me off the Internet...period!!

As for food; I have a Winchester 30-30...I will eat, and well! So will my Wolf.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jimy718

It may turn out at some point without the vaccinated ID you may not even buy online, we may all be forced if we want to eat.

They can't do that to all of us. For instance; I'm a retired software engineer, you WILL NOT keep me off the Internet...period!!

I do hope you are right!
I have been writing my sister in Alaska and my emails have been coming back as "delayed for up to 48 hours"
I wouldn't know if my email did not reach her and these notices are a week after I sent the mail.

I think we are venerable to the shutting down of power to make us obey.

I hope you can keep your wolf fed so he won't eat you!

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

If you get a chance would you tell me what you think of this?
'HEAVY LOCKDOWNS' ARE COMING AND WAIT TILL YOU HEAR 'THIS' REPORT! JAW DROPPING!

m.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Does this sound legit to you found in comments here?

www.brighteon.com...

The passing of an electric current through a conductor creates an electromagnetic fields perpendicular to the conductor. Converse, passing a magnetic field across a conductor generates electricity.
Graphene is a superconductor. Blood contains iron. There are also magnetic spheres in the drugs. Those sohers, passing through the iron lined veins (conductors) will produce electricity at the same frequency of a heartbeat. Graphene also has dielectric properties. A dielectric sandwiched between 2 conductors is a capacitor and stores an electric charge, and can be used as a battery. Capacitors block direct current and pass alternating current.

Arteries contain check valves that allow blood to only flow in one direction to maintain blood pressure. Just like Diodes. Transistors are basically 2 diodes with interconnected junctions. Transistors can be use as an on/of switch or an amplifier.. Blood vessels expand and contract, offering resistance to flow. Resistors.

The circulatory system with it's mesh of interconnected blood vessels, or conductors, is an antenna. The added magnetic spheres can serve more than one purpose. If their polarity can be switched, or their charge erased and recharged, they can be used as storage of ones and zeros. Binary code.
So here we have all the necessary components to build simple electric circuits: Batteries, conductors, resistors, capacitors, diodes, transistors, antennae. These discreet components can be used to construct many things in fact, I imagine, with the addition of Graphene and magnets, the right combination of circuitry already exists somewhere in the body for it to transmit the frequency of the heartbeat, as well as receive transmissions from an external force.

One could speculate that due to the unique structure of each individual body, more uniquely complex than a fingerprint, the electromagnetic signal generated by each body would be unique and would be singularly identifiable. Traceable. Trackable.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Sorry, but I am unable to engage with FB ... for reasons having to do with thinking that that organization is part of this plunge into a social credit system ruled hellscape of hive minded drones, heh.

What's the gist?

But as to the headline and the general overview that we are in the midst of a "takeover" plot that is intended to cull the herd of "vermin" (defined as anyone with a net income less than the gross domestic product of El Salvador) and instill total levels of control and tyranny over the surviving peons (pee ons), then I agree that a planned subversion of "free societies" (in quotes because the few societies expressing individual freedom as being important have been slowly killed over decades via the "death by a thousand cuts" technique) is a leading hypothesis.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Sorry, but I am unable to engage with FB ... for reasons having to do with thinking that that organization is part of this plunge into a social credit system ruled hellscape of hive minded drones, heh.

What's the gist?

But as to the headline and the general overview that we are in the midst of a "takeover" plot that is intended to cull the herd of "vermin" (defined as anyone with a net income less than the gross domestic product of El Salvador) and instill total levels of control and tyranny over the surviving peons (pee ons), then I agree that a planned subversion of "free societies" (in quotes because the few societies expressing individual freedom as being important have been slowly killed over decades via the "death by a thousand cuts" technique) is a leading hypothesis.

Same here I don't do Facebook but a link through someone else of one page I do sometimes.
Maybe I can find her video and organization else where I will look tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

So basically you have nanoparticles of graphene oxide in your body wrapped up in a shell to protect the RNA which could be activated with the five G network ?

Yeah. And it also causes you to jump timelines, becoming a victim of the Mandela effect. Berenstain, in this world. Get used to it or leave.

edit on 8/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You said it first.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Well, I am relying on second hand information (as we all are) and lack the expertise (and time) to come to any conclusions.

But ... if the question is:

"would I tend to believe a seemingly clever, earnest individual who seemingly knows their poop and is going against the common, popular narrative to much ridicule and disdain ...
over proven liars and sociopaths standing to profit more than most in recorded history?"

Then yeah, I'd tend to believe her.

I hope you are wrong, too... and whether or not the specifics hold water, the basic takeaway is that we are being lied to on a grand scale.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. And it also causes you to jump timelines, becoming a victim of the Mandela effect. Berenstain, in this world. Get used to it or leave.

Ability to jump timelines would be a much more effective selling point for getting vax than current propaganda effort.

For me anyway.

Good data would still be better though.

edit on 1-8-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Jumping timelines is not under one's control. It is a side effect.

If it were under one's control we wouldn't have all these damn Berensteiners hanging around.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Jumping timelines is not under one's control. It is a side effect.

I'll just stick with this one then, things could be a lot worse.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Does this sound legit to you found in comments here?

www.brighteon.com...

"
The passing of an electric current through a conductor creates an electromagnetic fields perpendicular to the conductor. Converse, passing a magnetic field across a conductor generates electricity.

This is correct.

Graphene is a superconductor. Blood contains iron. There are also magnetic spheres in the drugs. Those sohers, passing through the iron lined veins (conductors) will produce electricity at the same frequency of a heartbeat. Graphene also has dielectric properties. A dielectric sandwiched between 2 conductors is a capacitor and stores an electric charge, and can be used as a battery. Capacitors block direct current and pass alternating current.

Yes Graphene can be a superconductor; under special conditions. The various layers of the Graphene material must be offset by a certain angle to cause the superconductivity.

And, of course blood contains Iron. However, the vaccine containing "magnetic spheres"? I strongly doubt that. Firstly; what keeps the magnetic spheres form clumping together, and causing a blockage (probably in the steel needle)? Conversely, what keeps them from "flying apart"? I mean they ARE magnets, right? According to Physics they WILL do one or the other.

Not sure just how my veins became 'lined" with Iron, but, if it was true that blood passing through "Iron lined" veins created any sort of electronic signal, then we would all transmit at the frequency of our Heart beat. The reason is that the Iron in our blood would act as the 'magnets" flowing through a conductor, and we would ALL transmit that. I have a simple magnetometer that works on my phone; it detects nothing...it even says "no signal".

Yes, Graphene seem to be good at making "super capacitors", unfortunately; you cannot use a capacitor as a battery. The reason is the different charge, and, discharge characteristics of batteries and capacitors. Batteries actually contain more energy than a capacitor because of the chemical actions of the battery. This allows the battery to maintain it's current handling capabilities far longer than a capacitor can.

Arteries contain check valves that allow blood to only flow in one direction to maintain blood pressure. Just like Diodes. Transistors are basically 2 diodes with interconnected junctions. Transistors can be use as an on/of switch or an amplifier.. Blood vessels expand and contract, offering resistance to flow. Resistors.

The circulatory system with it's mesh of interconnected blood vessels, or conductors, is an antenna. The added magnetic spheres can serve more than one purpose. If their polarity can be switched, or their charge erased and recharged, they can be used as storage of ones and zeros. Binary code.

So here we have all the necessary components to build simple electric circuits: Batteries, conductors, resistors, capacitors, diodes, transistors, antennae. These discreet components can be used to construct many things in fact, I imagine, with the addition of Graphene and magnets, the right combination of circuitry already exists somewhere in the body for it to transmit the frequency of the heartbeat, as well as receive transmissions from an external force.

One could speculate that due to the unique structure of each individual body, more uniquely complex than a fingerprint, the electromagnetic signal generated by each body would be unique and would be singularly identifiable. Traceable. Trackable."

Long story, short; Those analogies are not quite correct. Most of those things don't actually exist in biological 'things'. There are no capacitors, there are no conductors (in fluid dynamics things actually behave differently (a bit) than actual current flow), no resistors, Diodes I'll kind of give, no transistors (a transistor is essentially an amplifier...no amplifiers), and of course no antenna.

This was an attempt to describe an elephant while examining a the plumbing of the Empire State Building. There are some seeming similarities, but, they are only similar on the surface, not 'inside' where the work is done.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimy718

The fact remains and it is a fact. This was stated back in the day on ATS when the virus started. They cant Fastrack a vaccine for this thing it takes years to produce a partially efective vaccine against the common flu and then they are about 30% efficient. The rest of this is a great money-making exercise. With nill consequences, if they make a blunder. Luckily nature is doing its thing and the death rates are dropping as it spreads faster and becomes less dangerous. The cock-ups are being obscured, like "sure Dan had the vaccine three weeks back, but he had diabetes and like so many these days was not in good health, but he's dead now and the death cert. says complications from diabetes" Will a medical professional ever admit to hastening there patients demise. Nope....Take your Fentanyl or the old thalidomide shot or even back in the day handing out mercury as a wonder medicine. History is replete with what is going on now it's an old story.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Agreed.

But I wanted to address this bit..

They can't fastrack a vaccine for this thing (because) it takes years to produce a partially effective vaccine against the common flu and then they are about 30% efficient.

and wanted to offer that it seems that patents have existed for decades regarding all the components and techniques involved with the "pandemic" as it has played out, affliction and cure, according to Dr David Martin:

Dr David Martin and Heinrich Fuelmich vid

an article was posted in error when I meant to provide the vid... but I'll leave it, despite some contentious assertions.

Dr David Martin lays out a trail of patents

edit on 8/1/2021 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 8/1/2021 by Baddogma because: fixed ..again

edit on 8/1/2021 by Baddogma because: fixed again... cannot garauntee it's the last edit, either.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

They cant Fastrack a vaccine for this thing it takes years to produce a partially efective vaccine against the common flu and then they are about 30% efficient.

A new flu vaccine comes out each year.

The technology involved with the mRNA vaccines has been under development for years.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

so what do you think would happen in the next elections if these liberals were forced to get a ID or vacced?

If I had to guess?
The democrats running for office would win.
While counting the votes on election night many key counties, across many key states, would just stop counting votes (at roughly the same time) for no apparent reason.
Later they all would start counting again (roughly about the same time) and the democrat running will be the clear winner.
Totally honest and by the book.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

This post caught my attention because I came upon an article on the Graphene therapy now been tested in humans to program the brain.

INBRAIN Neuroelectronics Secures $17 Million in Series A Funding for First AI-Powered Graphene-Brain Interface

www.naturalnews.com...

INBRAIN NEUROELECTRONICS BRINGS A DISRUPTIVE CONTRIBUTION
TO BRAIN MODULATION

We are developing the next generation of neuroelectronic therapies powered by machine learning. Our graphene-brain interfaces have the capability of reading at a resolution never seen before, as well as detecting therapy-specific biomarkers and triggering highly focal adaptive neuromodula-
tion for increased outcomes in personalised neurological therapies.

www.inbrain-neuroelectronics.com...

ZEN Graphene Solutions Announces Successful Testing of Its Graphene Compound Against Antimicrobial-Resistant Bacteria

www.zengraphene.com...

I guess somebody is going to make money about all this.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Well sh!t I guess I'm dead... Kind of sucks I feel so good.

I'm starting to agree with others that it's more about the "VaxPort" than anything.

I think they're just using this as their prime opportunity.

Is the ear on your neck itchy? I heard that's a side effect

"Ear on your neck"? Mine are on the sides of my head.....

Well....you must not have taken the vaccine then.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join