It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Are Still Deciding!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think everyone who are trying to decide to take the jab or not should watch this.
Just add this to your research before deciding.

It has been going on for a long time!
Do you remember when President Bush declared a Bird Flu pandemic? He was smiling!, it was premature it never materialized!

Do you remember the New World Order writings saying they needed something to make the whole world ready and Krouse saying this pandemic is the "opportunity" they needed?

Do you remember seeing Bill Gates saying many years ago saying that they needed EVERYONE in the world to be vaccinated?
He didn't say vaccinated against anything just vaccinated.

If you watch this video when we had some free press still it is stunning because it shows we were lied to time and again, why?

It can't just be the money because there are easier ways for people to make money than to inject everyone!

Toward the end watch Mary Tylor Moore tell how her named was used as having been vaccinated but she was not!

The following video is a portion of a Jan. 11, 2018, legal deposition of “acclaimed” vaccinologist Dr. Stanley Plotkin, who is widely considered a godfather of modern vaccine programs. In the video, we hear an astute attorney asking Plotkin revealing questions about vaccination research practices. Plotkin’s answers deliver a series of devastating truth bombs:

Q: Have you ever used orphans to study experimental vaccines?

A: Yes.

Q. Have you ever used the mentally handicap to study experimental vaccines?

A: (Hesitant until he was cited from his own writings, whereby he confirmed.) Yes.

Q: Have you experimented on the children of mothers in prison or jail?

A: Yes.

Another bunch of "do not recalls".

This is what they think of us!

ATTY: Do you remember ever writing to the editor of "Ethics on Human Experimentation"?
DR. PLOTKIN: I don't remember specifically, but I may well have.
ATTY: I'm going to hand you what's been marked as Exhibit 43. Do you recognize this letter you wrote to the editor?
DR. PLOTKIN: Yes.
ATTY: Did you write this letter?
DR. PLOTKIN: Yes.
ATTY: Is one of the things you wrote: “The question is whether we are to have experiments performed on fully functioning adults and on children who are potentially contributors to society or to perform initial studies in children and adults who are human in form but not in social potential?”

Well Known Canadian Doctor Explains What Happens To Your Cells When You Get The COVID Vaccines And It's Terrifying

vidmax.com...

edit on 28-7-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I don't think it's about the vaccines themselves, but the vaccine passports they are going to try to push.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I don't think it's about the vaccines themselves, but the vaccine passports they are going to try to push.

I wonder why the above failed. Very odd having the head of the CDC just not know anything I guess it is the same now.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Nah, no decision.

No C-Jab for me.

For many reasons, including your OP.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

It can't just be the money because there are easier ways for people to make money than to inject everyone!

it's all about money and control... soon you will need an ID passport to post on the internet.

It's a good time to be a big tech Globalist or an evil Bioengineer. All one needs is the current illegitimate government and away you go.

Of course it's all a joke. We now have corrupt idiots running the world, their time will be short...

edit on 08070831pm312021Wed, 28 Jul 2021 12:08:22 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well sh!t I guess I'm dead... Kind of sucks I feel so good.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Of course it's a joke. We have corrupt idiots running the world, their time will be short.

God willing! I pray you are right!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm starting to agree with others that it's more about the "VaxPort" than anything.

I think they're just using this as their prime opportunity.

Is the ear on your neck itchy? I heard that's a side effect

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I am really glad you do feel so good and hope that continues, so many people seem very unwell even ones not vaccinated.
We had another vaccinated friend head to the hospital though this last week so for us that is 2 dead one very messed up trying to recover for months now he is old so I am afraid we already had counted him out he had a blood clot in the brain and a new one a friend we won't know the outcome for a while.

Praying for everyone! All of us!

It may turn out at some point without the vaccinated ID you may not even buy online, we may all be forced if we want to eat.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I'm starting to agree with others that it's more about the "VaxPort" than anything.

Though it seems strange the vaccines have all been similar the side effects are brain effects have been similar as though they are trying to perfect something specific!

I am including the Spanish Flu in this because if you read about it there are also many similarities!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Though it seems strange the vaccines have all been similar the side effects are brain effects have been similar as though they are trying to perfect something specific!

I am including the Spanish Flu in this because if you read about it there are also many similarities!

Yup, I'm not ruling out that they are ALSO using the C-Jab as an opportunity for an agenda like population reduction or something, in conjunction with the opportunity to cage us all in with VaxPorts.

edit on 7/28/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

a reply to: imitator

Of course it's a joke. We have corrupt idiots running the world, their time will be short.

God willing! I pray you are right!

I don't think anyone is buying their BS anymore... it used to be all cloak-and-dagger with very intelligent people, but not any more!

We literally now have idiots running the show in the open, poorly disguising their "evil" (now ignorant) deeds.

what a joke they are.... they will not last long.

Just look at Biden or any of the dems... their time will be short.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Excellent OP/Video. Thank-you for helping citizens be better informed!

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm "still deciding." If someone shows me incontrovertible proof that the vaccines are needed, effective and safe, I'll be first in line. Up to this point, nobody has been able to do that with empirical, scientifically sound evidence.

Don't bother with the ad hominem attacks (like saying I'm up in my Noah's ark - you know who you are) or claiming that I'm ignorant and uniformed. I have researched far more than the average recipient. Don't bother with emotional appeals about killing grandma. Don't bother with illogical non sequiturs like comparing me to a drunk driver. None of that helps; it's all emotional bovine feces and has no effect on any thinking person.

Give me some empirical scientifically sound data and we can talk.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Sadly, the ones who need to see and understand this are so deep in their cognitive dissonance that they will never be physically or psychologically capable of comprehending it. As I've said elsewhere, once they've taken the shot and/or induced family members (like their own children) to take it, they cannot admit that they've screwed up; it'd be like admitting that you've signed your own death warrant. In order to assuage their conscience, they not only need to justify their own decision, but induce still others to do so so that they can make their on minds feel part of a herd and find therein some level of consolation.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Even if it's just saline like tons of reports, setting the precedent of injecting whatever the current gov wants just to participate in life is a bad, bad, bad idea.

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
How do they line up the future so well? I have not read this but skimmed it a lot in there.
PDF

SPARS Pandemic, 2025-2028: A Futuristic Scenario for Public Health Risk Communicators.
Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security; October 2017

They call it Corovax

In September 2026, two months after the first batches of Corovax were released in the United States,
Japan announced that it would not approve the vaccine for use in Japan due to concerns that it had not
been vetted properly through full clinical trials. P

In some areas, aggressive public health vaccination campaigns were locally
interpreted as direct examples of experimentation. Repurposing hashtags like #BlackLivesMatter, some
African Americans in these communities began to actively campaign against Corovax
jhsphcenterforhealthsecurity.s3.amazonaws.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thank you mate. In particular the Canadian Doc on Vidmax is SOLID information

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The only reason someone who hasn't taken the jab yet is considering it is for work or travel purposes. Has nothing to do with safety or health.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I am really glad you do feel so good and hope that continues, so many people seem very unwell even ones not vaccinated.
We had another vaccinated friend head to the hospital though this last week so for us that is 2 dead one very messed up trying to recover for months now he is old so I am afraid we already had counted him out he had a blood clot in the brain and a new one a friend we won't know the outcome for a while.

As we approach well over 100 million vaccinated there is a good chance anyone sick for any reason could be vaccinated especially since like over 90% of those over the age of 65 are now vaccinated. A key point with mRNA is it is only in your system a day or so, the spike protein that typically doesn't hurt people as they have other spike proteins in them all the time outside of the vaccine that is only in them a few days at best too then it is all gone. So I'm not sure what these long term conditions would have related with the vaccine. Maybe if someone had a bad reaction the first day or two I would say yes, but as time goes on there is nothing in you left to cause further issues and nowhere near the virus level of how much spike protein it dumps into you for weeks on end.

It may turn out at some point without the vaccinated ID you may not even buy online, we may all be forced if we want to eat.

This will not happen....

There is 150 million people not vaccinated above the age of 18, many are liberals, so what do you think would happen in the next elections if these liberals were forced to get a ID or vacced?

edit on 28-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join