It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Digging research on Covid and found something on the bat origins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It's amazing how useful Google can be. The "site:" function lets you be search specific or not at all on any website, and any document not placed in a protected folder will be indexed.

But also great for finding research papers. At first I was going through WHO and the EU boards documents on vaccination and covid. Nothing damming... except the circumstantial that the EU has had wet pants for years about getting a joint vaccine passport AND have been wanting to find ways to quell the rise in vaccine hesitancy in the EU. Their last summit before Covid was in september 2019.......

Anyways, then I decided to see if the Wuhan Lab had anything interesting lying around. In regards to Covid, I came across a scientist who in March 2019 published some research on Sars-Cov carrying bats in China. It's pretty extensive research.
The part that caught my eye is:

Interestingly, all the SARSr-CoVs that are capable of using human ACE2 were found in R. sinicus in Yunnan Province

This is interesting because even though the Yunnan province stretches towards the Hubei province where Wuhan is located, there is still around 1500 km between Wuhan and the edge of the Yunnan province, and they are not connected by rivers.
And well, Hubei has their own bat population (but these do not carry the S protein according to this paper), so I don't see why Yunnan bats would find its way to a Wuhan market place from a sales point of view.

So... in my twisted mind, what is the most obvious reason S protein carrying bats from Yunnan arrives in Wuhan? The city where there just happens to be a lab that studies these exact bats? And considering that that the bat probably didn't leave the lab alive... how did it's contents leave the lab?

Remember; the first confirmed case was in Wuhan, Hubei, not in the Yunnan province.

In fact, considering that Yunnan is home to the sars cov bats, isn't it a bit strange that Yunnan has had so few cases in the first place?
758 cases out of 48.3 million people.

Sars Cov bat study
edit on 28/7/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/7/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You'd have to track it down, but remember the several sequences of COVID that the Chinese had removed from the US database at their request. So based on filename convention some researchers were able to recover several of them and look at their relative evolution.

They were able to conclude that the wet market sample was predated by multiple sequences in other samples meaning it was farther along in mutation. At the very least we know the wet market is not the earliest form of COVID-19. Nobody is disputing that they are the actual recovered sequences that I am aware of. I will look for a link.
NY times link
edit on 28-7-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Either you're new here or you haven't been paying attention to the last few threads I posted these links in.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.nature.com...

To summarize, you are absolutely right. And also late to the party.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Either you're new here or you haven't been paying attention to the last few threads I posted these links in.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.nature.com...

I guess... but this is just another underlining of the crime or malpractice.

I seriously doubt that a Yunnan bat made it to the Wuhan wetmarket. But we know now that it the protein came from a yunnan bat and therefore it had to have been brought to wuhan.
The obvious culprits being the lab researchers who studied these sars cov bats.

Ironically... their pursuit to study the bats caused the outbreak or someone set the virus free deliberately like you link to.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: TzarChasm

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.nature.com...

I guess... but this is just another underlining of the crime or malpractice.

I seriously doubt that a Yunnan bat made it to the Wuhan wetmarket. But we know now that it the protein came from a yunnan bat and therefore it had to have been brought to wuhan.
The obvious culprits being the lab researchers who studied these sars cov bats.

Ironically... their pursuit to study the bats caused the outbreak or someone set the virus free deliberately like you link to.

I seriously doubt that any sane respectable competent professional would risk a global pandemic for the sake of scientific research. Or I did, before all this happened and Fauci admitted it on public record. I guess if you want a quality vaccine you have to endanger a few billion lives to get it first. Of course you wouldn't need the vaccine at all if you are a sane respectable competent professional who doesn't play with fire like a reckless neanderthal. But here we are.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
There are no local colonies of horseshoe bat's for around 800km in and around wuhan. The ccp themselves said when they swept the wet market there were no species of bat's for sale at all.
The only place there are horseshoe bat's in wuhan is at the wuhan institute of virology which happens to be a mere couple of hundred yards over the road from the wet market where this supposedly originated

new topics

top topics

join