It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza: Portrait of a Pole Shift

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hooke

Yeah I've heard that, but I doesn't really make sense when it's more Northerly and the other side isn't named "West point"

If you look at it in Google maps satellite, it is literally shaped like a hand with a finger pointing West

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: Scott Creighton

I'm not talking here about a geomagnetic pole shift event. I'm talking about a geographic pole shift event. Many of our ancient texts tell us of how the sun once rose in the west and set in the east. Here are some examples (from Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision):

I may have physical evidence to support your position. But I'm not sure folks are going to be ready for it

~ Raising Hand ~

I'm ready.

Please, feed my noggin.

I'm going to have to do some setup first. I'm the kind of guy that went on a hunt, to find out why the world is the way it is. I'm not scholastically inclined and come from a mechanical mind set. I'm left handed so I have a large imagination. I have what I call a slightly higher than average I.Q. For me, the world is a puzzle waiting for the pieces to be put back together, in the proper context. It sure would be a nice thing if the Mechanically minded and the Scholastically minded could work together.

My evidence does not come from trying to tie up the above theory on the axis alignment, or by studying ancient Egypt. It came from studying the age, of the ocean beds and noticing some very, very odd results. When I brought this evidence to light I was treated like a wacko nut job, but no one would seriously look at the evidence. You see, the evidence comes from outside the institutional box, and its really, really out there. Even I admit that, but, regardless, the evidence is there.
Can you see why I might be a bit hesitant? And if true, could shake the world to its foundations. So, it isn't anything to be taken lightly.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium

I'm not talking here about a geomagnetic pole shift event. I'm talking about a geographic pole shift event. Many of our ancient texts tell us of how the sun once rose in the west and set in the east. Here are some examples (from Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision):

I may have physical evidence to support your position. But I'm not sure folks are going to be ready for it

Thats because the names have been mixed up at one point in history

They did the same thing with Astrological signs. The names no longer match the correct symbols

My theory is this has been done with allot of things, including things such as colour names. I've come across it a few times

Interestingly, where I live in Darwin, Northern Territory, there is a place called "East Point", which sits on the West Coast, pointing to the West

Thank you for your insight. That is something I have suspected for a very long time, actually, since the inception of the word babble.

This evidence, does not come from ancient Egypt, or for that matter the City capital known as Atlantis. No, this evidence has never, and I can say that with some Authority, never been seen by the human eye. I should clarify that, the unaided eye..
edit on PMSaturdaySaturday stAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12712 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I think the poleshift may well have been a real thing. In respect to Sirius I have come across very different information. The star does not precess across the sky and instead appears to follow the sun. (hence being used as a time keeper. The pyramid shaft to this day points at the very same star it always has done. The Queen of heaven. The other stars have moved.

May I ask have you tried the angel inclination on other sites that represent Orion

Robert Bauval was correct it looks to me in identifying the Sphinx with the death cult.. Thats Anubis and the carving was a jackel.. Have a look in the centre of the Dendera calander. What turns it. Our primary sun Sirius (seros) to sear.. The dog days of summer .. It all leads to the same things.

You wont be understanding this site unless you calibrate it against a 25920 year cycle. This is there time keeper. How can you work without it?

The Kali Yugi cylces or the seaons of man which are encoded in mythology and architecture worldwide.

One curious thing about Teotihuacan, however, is that the great Avenue of the Dead (highlighted yellow in image above) is misaligned from true north by around 16°

Yes that is interesting. Both the Mayans and Kemets used a dog figure to carry the dead to the underworld too. Anubis and Xcholo. Both are Jackel like creatures too! Both sites show strong physical representation to the marriage of Orion and Sirius and both show the magic numbers of procession. ie the sothic triangle representing 72 degrees or 72 years for one degree of movement.

Just some thoughts.

Happy days

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

~ Raising Hand ~

I'm ready.

Please, feed my noggin.

Consider this.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Robert Bauval was correct it looks to me in identifying the Sphinx with the death cult.. Thats Anubis and the carving was a jackel..

There’s certainly an element of occum’s razor in the notion that the god of mummification and the afterlife would be the obvious deity to stand guard over an Egyptian burial place.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I love this YouTube channel but it has an episode on Planet 9 with it's 10.000 year period and it's property of flipping orbit on it's side.

ETA: this link to Bloomberg from last month is also interesting on where this theory stands

Bloomberg

edit on 1-8-2021 by keukendeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur
I love this YouTube channel but it has an episode on Planet 9 with it's 10.000 year period and it's property of flipping orbit on it's side.

ETA: this link to Bloomberg from last month is also interesting on where this theory stands

Bloomberg

Part of the "Secrets" Enki hides from mankind. All planets have at their center a, for lack of a better term, ball bearing that the crust "hovers" over in a electro magnetic manner. In other words you can spin the crust in any direction you wish. You can adjust the axis or revers its rotation. If, you have a large enough "Object" to do this with. The center "Ball Bearing" is not attached to the crust allowing the crust to be moved in any direction, and the ball bearing is the only part of a planet that tracks around the sun, the crust goes along for the ride. If you push that "object too hard into a planet you will fracture the crust and the crust will start to break down and fall apart, the ball bearing will continue on its track, leaving crust debre to fall away into the tract. Hence, a "asteroid belt". This "Happening" can be considered accidental, or, intentional. All depending on the intent of "Who ever" is operating the "Adjuster object".
edit on PMSundaySunday stAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago3782 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

Bloomberg

Part of the "Secrets" Enki hides from mankind. All planets have at their center a, for lack of a better term, ball bearing that the crust "hovers" over in a electro magnetic manner. In other words you can spin the crust in any direction you wish. You can adjust the axis or revers its rotation. If, you have a large enough "Object" to do this with. The center "Ball Bearing" is not attached to the crust allowing the crust to be moved in any direction, and the ball bearing is the only part of a planet that tracks around the sun, the crust goes along for the ride. If you push that "object too hard into a planet you will fracture the crust and the crust will start to break down and fall apart, the ball bearing will continue on its track, leaving crust debre to fall away into the tract. Hence, a "asteroid belt". This "Happening" can be considered accidental, or, intentional. All depending on the intent of "Who ever" is operating the "Adjuster object".

Yes, the evidence suggests, you are living on a terraformed planet. Or at least a partial terraforming. And the ones that did it, don't really want you to know, not for our benefit, but for theirs!

You can deal with it, or not, really makes no difference to me, one way or the other. Breaking the matrix of lies, one lie at a time.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The Logarithmic Path of the Pole:

SC

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I see the "Gate Keeping" Box Making (paradigms)" Snake oil salesmen, have entered the room...

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The object can be small if it is has enough mass, ie a blackhole.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77
The object can be small if it is has enough mass, ie a blackhole.
Black hole? How can a person "Observe" a black hole? How can the evidence be documented? A black hole is a theory, not based on a observation.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join