It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC to Replace Its PCR Test With One That Can Differentiate Between CCP Virus and Flu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

You can find it if it's there. What do they look for and find covid that is part of the flu?

If you are correct and they don't have covid then they should not develop covid antibodies, right?

So now explain how they have covid antibodies without covid, since at my hospital they stay on precautions until they get antibodies, which they all get eventually.
edit on 29-7-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What you are saying is simply not correct.

No amount of defiance and foot stamping will change this.

You are still using out of context statements to try and validate an incorrect opinion.

You clearly overestimate your actual understanding and are simply clinging on to a few things you've seen and read and making them out to be fact.

PCR tests do not make nearly as many false possibles as you claim.

PCR is a testing method it's not "a test". Different companies manufacturer different equipment and different labs use different methods to achieve the same results.

They all follow the manufacturer instructions based on cycle threshold and the results all fall within the correct peramaters to provide a result that is either positive or negative.

If you have influenza and not covid then it's not easy to create absurd amounts of false positives as you claim.

Unless you have some actual evidence from multiple sources then I'm calling your claims nonsense.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
You can find it if it's there. What do they look for and find covid that is part of the flu?

I should have known you wouldn't even bother with the actual evidence and would go straight to deflection.

Wtf are you talking about? I didn't say the test proved they had the flu. This isn't hard.

1. Someone has symptoms (flu and COVID symptoms are in many cases virtually indistinguishable).

2. They get tested with a PCR at 38+ cycles, which returns a false positive (they don't really have COVID).

3. They are officially declared as having COVID, and no Flu test is administered.

4. They get worse, are hospitalized, and eventually die.

5. Their death is listed as a COVID death.

6. In reality, they died of the Flu, not COVID, but this can never be proven, because the appropriate tests are never done.

If you are correct and they don't have covid then they should not develop covid antibodies, right?

So now explain how they have covid antibodies without covid, since at my hospital they stay on precautions until they get antibodies, which they all get eventually.

Are you seriously suggesting that every so-called COVID death is confirmed by an antibody test? If you are only talking about in one specific setting that you have some personal knowledge of, then say so, otherwise it sounds like you are saying they all are, everywhere, and if so, you are either ignorant, stupid or just flat out lying.

HAI's and Iatrogenic diseases are a thing you know. So, if they get the antibodies ... eventually ... maybe, just maybe, it's because certain arrogant asshats are spreading it everywhere in the hospitals. Just like arrogant prick doctors in medieval times murdered thousands (millions?) of young otherwise healthy new mothers during/after childbirth before Dr. Semmelweiss proved that it was the Doctors causing the deaths by not washing their hands in between doing autopsies on dead people and delivering babies. A fact that these asshats fought tooth and nail until Dr Semmelweiss was basically driven insane, then over time, Dr Semmelweiss' assertions were validated and proven, and they stopped murdering young new mothers.

The absolute arrogance of the current medical/pharmaceutical industrial complex is an enemy of the people of the world, and needs to be brought down.

HARD.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
How many people are you suggesting have a PCR test that does not show positive until 38+ cycles and then die of the flu in this imaginary situation?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

There probably have been a few cases where that happened, but more likely they had both. Your belief false positives are common is wrong. I've only seen it twice with my patients. I know they are rare because we do antibody tests to show immunity, and it is extremely rare for a false positive covid PCR.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a reply to: SlapMonkey

An antibody test can't determine infection. You might be infected for weeks before an antibody test will show up, in fact, when the antibody test is positive you are no longer contagious, so the antibody test is useless for infection verification.

I understand this. I just mentioned "antigen test" to make a point that there are informative sites out there that give people a decent understanding of what the problems are AND talk about different types of tests.

If you can explain to me how a test that can take 3 weeks of being infected to yield a positive result should be used I am willing to listen.

You missed the point of my post completely and chose to latch on to two words and infer something that I didn't say out of it. What is the point of that?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

There probably have been a few cases where that happened, but more likely they had both.

Wow. What do you base this new claim that 'they more likely had both' on?

Your belief false positives are common is wrong.

It isn't my belief. This is the belief of many well respected virologists, as well as the inventor of the PCR 'manufacturing technique' himself, Dr Mullis, and none other than your gold standard, wanna-be 'Dr' Anthony Fauci (apologies, couldn't find a link straight to the video, scroll a little over half way down the page (to get to Fauci's double-squeak):

I've only seen it twice with my patients. I know they are rare because we do antibody tests to show immunity, and it is extremely rare for a false positive covid PCR.

Fine, but are you somehow under the false impression that what you see in your isolated little environment equates to the way things are done everywhere else in the world?

Are you blindly unaware of all of the evidence out there showing that labs doing these tests were using cycle threshholds of 38 and greater?

Either you are being deliberately ignorant, or obtuse, or ... something else.

I'm still working on a response to your other post, after that one I'm done, you'll just have to do you, and I'll do me.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Kary Mullis died before the covid 19 pandemic.

How did he make these claims about its ineffectiveness when he was dead?

Don't tell me, your going to put up a bitchute link to that video from years ago where he made a gauge comment on how you "could" use a PCR test to find almost anything right?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The insane level of denial, lies and cognitive dissonance of Branch Covidians is... astounding, although that term really fails to capture the true nature of what I'm trying to point out.

That said, see a rebuttal below straight from the mouth of one of your oracles/gods, the great "Dr" Anthony Fauci...

originally posted by: nonspecific
What you are saying is simply not correct.

No, it isn't.

No amount of defiance and foot stamping will change this.

Mirror, mirror...

You are still using out of context statements to try and validate an incorrect opinion.

I provided the full context of Dr Mullis' comments.

You clearly overestimate your actual understanding and are simply clinging on to a few things you've seen and read and making them out to be fact.

No, I'm relying on the facts that I have ascertained from reading the words of the scientists that have intimate knowledge of these things to draw my own conclusions. Meaning, I can think for myself.

PCR tests do not make nearly as many false possibles as you claim.

Possibles? Lol.

False positives? Yes, they do, when they are misused, as Dr Mullis made very clear.

During the entire first 16-18 months of this scamdemic, they were almost all extremely misused (cycle threshhold set way too high, 38 and above).

PCR is a testing method it's not "a test".

This is actually apparently wrong too. It isn't a test per se, but neither is it a 'testing method', it is a manufacturing technique:

“I’m sad that he isn’t here to defend his manufacturing technique. Kary did not invent a test. He invented a very powerful manufacturing technique that is being abused. What are the best applications for PCR? Not medical diagnostics. He knew that and he always said that.

Lots more good info on that linked page, including a short vid of one of your petty-god-wanna-bes, Anthony Fauci, wherein he makes the following double-squeak noises:

"... what is now sortof evolving into a bit of a standard that, if you get a cycle threshhold of 35 or more, that the chances of it being replication competent are miniscule. So that if somebody ... comes in and they repeat their PCR and its like 37 cycle threshhold, but, you almost never can culture virus from a 37 threshold cycle. So I think if somebody does come in with 37, 38, even 36, you gotta say you know, its just dead nucleotides, period."

Now, I'm tired of beating this dead horse, so, by all means, you do you.
edit on 29-7-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You just repeat the same old disproven drivel anyways.

Next time I'm in need of some false news or new age mumbo jumbo I'll just come back and re read this therefore saving you the effort of having to re-type it yet again.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Take a look at this video if you can please.

If you can't be arsed to watch the whole thing then please at least skip to around 7.20 and watch the last minute or so.

It should explain why I often say that that the CT value being run too high is something that a lot of skeptics have latched onto without really understanding the actual process and why CT value is not as important as some seem to think.

a reply to: SlapMonkey

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Kary Mullis died before the covid 19 pandemic.

Yes, I know... under suspicious circumstances, after repeatedly calling out fraud Fauci.

Things that make you go "hmmmm...."

How did he make these claims about its ineffectiveness when he was dead?

Ummm... because he wasn't talking about COVID19, he was talking about the PCR manufacturing method in general.

Don't tell me, your going to put up a bitchute link to that video from years ago where he made a gauge comment on how you "could" use a PCR test to find almost anything right?

Already did... are you saying he didn't actually say that? Or that he?

Maybe you should create a video explaining how he - the guy who won the nobel prize for inventing the PCR tech - is wrong, and put it up on youtube, since youtube is soooooo much more honest and truthful than bitchute.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Perfect example of the typical leftist deflection technique (accusing me of what you are actually doing).

Your leftist overlords salute you!
edit on 29-7-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I thought you were not going to waste your time with me anymore?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I thought you were not going to waste your time with me anymore?

Nope, never said that, I said I was tired of beating the dead horse.

Pointing out your perfect example of leftist deflectionism isn't a dead horse, it is a stinky minkey.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Perfect example of the typical leftist deflection technique (accusing me of what you are actually doing).

Your leftist overlords salute you!

Kudos for hanging in with the coordinated deflections and intentionally-obtuse questions as long as you have.

You're being tag-teamed by a couple of reps who are, admittedly, PAID to push PCR tests.

You'll find the exact same duet being sung in every China Virus thread, where criticism of PCR tests is brought forward.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
That's nice of you.

I've never had a tag team partner before.

We should get matching costumes and some gimmicks.

a reply to: IAMTAT

edit on 29/7/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Kudos for hanging in with the coordinated deflections and intentionally-obtuse questions as long as you have.

You're being tag-teamed by a couple of reps who are, admittedly, PAID to push PCR tests.

You'll find the exact same duet being sung in every China Virus thread, where criticism of PCR tests is brought forward.

I know... it was actually fun for a while, made me go back and look up a few things, and I learned a few new tidbits...

Like, I didn't know Mullis died under mysterious circumstances in 2019 (right before the COVID), and after engaging in some massive criticism of Fauci (calling him a liar and a fraud, etc)...

Anyway, I'm bored with them now, so likely wont' respond again... unless something piques my interest...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I've never had a tag team partner before.

We should get matching costumes and some gimmicks.

Sure.
But don't go quitting your day job...at least as long as PCR testing keeps payin' the rent.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I've told you before, once the testing ends I'll still be in work. You make out like I've signed a deal with the devil and now come here to lie to you about it lol.

Here's a question for you.

If these PCR tests are all rigged by having the CT value set too high then why these figures?

It seems a very low number of positives from such a large number of tests don't you think?

Why rig it and then not really make it look worrying?

And how do so many tests come back negative for covid 19 at "such a high CT value"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join