It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Ahh cheers or the info. I was aware Ozone could be very dangerous but hadn't quite clicked that the free oxygen was the cause of it.

Lots of things can be very dangerous when used improperly.

Ozone therapy is an amazing - miracle level amazing - therapy, but again, yes, you must know what you are doing.

Drinking ozonated water is what I replaced drinking a few drops of 35% H2O2 with decades ago. It is an extremely powerful and safe way to detox quickly.

There is nothing like an ozonated water fast of 3, 5, 7 or 10 days.

I have a vague memory of Ozone sinking to near ground level before heavy rain or thunderstorms - which is part of the cause for the smell of rain. Any idea if that is true? I'm probably completely wrong as it's a memory from 15 - 20 years ago.

There are lots of misconceptions and downright false information about ozone pushed by ignorant people.

Some people falsely claim that ozone is a 'component' of smog. It isn't. It is naturally produced when the right conditions are met - smog being one of them. Ozone is natures way of cleansing the atmosphere. That wonderful smell you smell after a thunderstorm is from ozone.

A medical grade ozone generator is a powerful addition to your home health arsenal.

As always, though, caveat emptor. Ozone can be very dangerous. Don't use it unless/until you have educated yourself.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I see the "we know better brigade gave this thread a visit". Yup ,stupid people are to cleaver and do not need to educate themselves (Bigots are plentiful on ATS)

Thanx for your input, the doctor friend said he is against giving it when not needed. It is powerful given correctly and he personally gave it to cancer patient with excellent results.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

Make sure you dilute that. Pure 35% hydrox will burn you instantly. It doesn't feel nice. It leaves white marks on your skin. I use it to oxygenate water and kill mold and pm. As far as I know, it can also be explosive at that percentage. It's classed as dangerous cargo.
edit on 28/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hydrogen peroxide absolutely can be an effective treatment beyond what many seem to realize. All the research is out there.

However, it can be an exceptionally dangerous one, particularly without proper medical supervision. To the point where the vast majority should avoid it without question.. at least beyond using it for cuts, etc.

There are options that are significantly safer. Starting with a good diet, exercise, addressing environmental factors (pollution, etc) and mental health (minimizing stress, etc).

If you have just jumped over these in favor of the easy route, from vaccines to ivermectin, I strongly suggest re-examining your approach.
edit on 28-7-2021 by Serdgiam because: Floop

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I've used it in the past to imitate the limed oak effect on wood. I ordered 6 litres on the internet and got a call from the police asking me why I'd ordered so much.

If your a hair salon it's fine but the general public it's a bit of a red flag, I'm assuming the retailers are advised to refer any strange orders to the police.

a reply to: dug88

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I keep a bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide in the shower and gargle with it daily. Great for whitening teeth, killing bacteria, and warding off illnesses. Being doing it daily since being intro'd to this cheap effective multi-purpose tool, in 2004.

No colds or flu since.

I did contract Covid-19 in February from the wife, but it was mild, and gone in 48 hours. Had to inhale Lysol, because Covid attacks the lungs.

Now I'm blessed with Anti-bodies (LabCorp test verified) and free from fear of long-term complications that these hideous vaccines bring to the table.

edit on 7/28/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I keep a bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide in the shower and gargle with it daily.

What do you do to reintroduce all the healthy and good bacteria?

No colds or flu since.

I did contract Covid-19

These two statements seem to contradict. Would you mind clarifying?

Had to inhale Lysol

Are you saying you are huffing Lysol?

I mean, I believe its all your choice, but there are much better options for all of this. Including managing microbiomes and minimizing dysbiosis and dysbiotic drift from different levels of manufactured living environments.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Are you literally going to ingest a chemical due to a spam voice mail?
wow...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have been trying to find that hydrogen peroxide around here without success, not even on the shelves at pharmacies. It is supposed to detox a lot of the pesticides and miticides in the food if you submerge the fruit or veggie in that mixed with some water. I want it for the lettuce and tomatoes and stuff you eat raw. They say that the stuff you buy at the stores is not good for using for that.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Speak to a hairdresser.

They usually have easy access to high percentage stuff at decent prices.

I've got a litre in my workshop that was from a friend who works in a salon.

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

That's extremely dangerous advice and it's a lie (IMO) that's been going around for a long while.

I actually worked with a person who did just that on the advice of some holistic medicine person running a pseudo-medical practice (as in fake with no medical degree) in Southern California.

He was taking a teaspoon a day and it landed him in the hospital where he nearly died. He started bleeding internally and from his anus and they had trouble stopping it. All caused by falling for that ridiculous nonsense.

Advising people to take a poison, and even worse advising it while not having any kind of medical degree, is dangerous.

Even after that, my coworker kept taking special trips to Los Angeles to see that quack, including going to him instead of a real doctor after having a mild heart attack. It ended with him suffering a stroke and losing his ability to speak. Years later he's still unable to work and I heard from him recently. He can speak now with difficulty.

IMO people peddling such nonsense should be charged with a crime.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Drinking ozonated water is what I replaced drinking a few drops of 35% H2O2 with decades ago. It is an extremely powerful and safe way to detox quickly.

Cant say i have drank ozonated water but it sounds much safer than diluting peroxide into distilled water in your garage.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I don’t know what the point in using it would be. I’ve used 35% hydrogen peroxide in hydroponic cleaning applications. You get that stuff on your skin and it will burn it in no time . Only real way to keep it from reacting is to flush it with a lot of water. And if you were speaking of “detoxing” your body with it, you’d be better off using bentonite clay.
Eat a healthy well round diet that suits YOUR needs and the chances of getting sick will drop drastically. Taking medicine as a preventive measure with a over 99% survival rate is like taking doxycycline for extended periods of time. No beneficial use really except for the bug developing a resistance towards treatment
edit on 28-7-2021 by Liquidiron because: Typo

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I spilled a couple drops on my sock covered foot one time and thought nothing of it....for a few seconds. It burns right through the skin. I was moving some for a friend in an open container with no lid. I didn't know much about it at the time. I do now and it can be pretty dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

It's used in weed growing a lot. If you're ordering large amounts of hydrox, they may think you have a grow.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It's also used for making dirty bombs.

a reply to: dug88

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I will not use Hydrogen Peroxide while I’m unaffected and healthy. On my buddy the doctor’s advice he is prepared to help me with the dosage if I get Covid again (had it more than a year ago). The first time around my immune booster (HypoPlus) and Vitamin C was enough to keep my body from harm. Currently it looks like I’m immune or the Ivermectin I’m using on a preventative basis is doing the trick.
After some study Hydrogen Peroxide do seem to be very effective against flu/Sars viruses if used correctly but dangerous if not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join