It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the SUMMER OF JOY President Biden Promised Americans...Just 3 weeks ago.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Ever since Joe Biden took credit for inventing the Covid-19 vaccines, he's been telling lie after lie to Americans about anything and everything related to Covid-19.

For instance, last week, President Biden told millions of viewers on an Internationally broadcasted town hall that if you get vaccinated, you will not contract Covid-19. (Whopper Biden Lie: www.newsweek.com... )

Three Weeks ago, President Biden excitedly told America that we are going to experience a "Summer of Joy!" due to his administration leading the way in conquering the dastardly Covid-19 virus, by getting more than half of America vaccinated. Those who allowed themselves to be injected with the experimental Covid vaccines could shed the face diaper masks!

TODAY, Joe Biden's CDC Director announced that Americans' "Summer of Joy" will include putting the face diaper masks back on...whether you're vaccinated or not.

Our precious children will be forced vaccinated with the experimental drugs, AND forced to wear the dehumanizing masks, ALL DAY LONG in the classroom!

JOY deteriorates to GRIMM: www.bloomberg.com...
-and-
White House Press Briefing Disaster: www.breitbart.com...

Not surprisingly, our Dementia-saddled President is sinking fast in the polls. He's accomplishing NOTHING, snapping at everyone, and accusing Republicans of being Neanderthals who drink children's blood. His Vice President (Kamala Devi Harris) has rarely been seen since a group of Covid-infected Democrats escaped from Texas and drooled and coughed on her, about 2 weeks ago.

Biden Approval Dropping Like a Rock: www.bostonherald.com...

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
PRESIDENT TRUMP comes out against forced masking of our children.

ATS Post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

But time is short. We need to know what to do....RIGHT NOW.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
We need to know what to do....RIGHT NOW.

I think that's a very personal decision and nobody should be waiting around for answers.

Nobody is coming to save you.

If you don't like what they're doing now you sure as hell won't like what they'll be doing next.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Joy you say ? He's probably currently sniffing her hair...

Poor Kid

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Is it me or does Trump seem to be acting like a quasi president in exile? I always remember hearing former presidents being called just that. Former Presidents. Certain news sources, people and it appears himself still refer to him as president.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I'm having a great summer!!
I'm out fishing and camping and living my life.

Guess why I am happy?
It is because I don't obsess over who is President or who is vaccinated or not.

It HAS been a summer of joy!!

A dehumanizing mask?
Some people need them.
LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I still remember Joe on the night of the presidential debates. Can not say I am surprised to see things have not changed.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Instead with the Democrats, we get the Summer of Stupid
Followed by the Autumn of Assholes
Followed by the Spring of Sh!t
Then right back to the Summer of Stupid

Everyone knows what you get from the con artist Dems and none of it is good.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Unfortunately everyone does not know. They think that the dem leaders will protect us from all .

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I know the pandemic has sucked for most, but I've been having a great time. I love telecommuting and having an excuse to avoid people. It's been a year and a half of joy for me. Except for two of my friends killing themselves last year.

edit on 28 7 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Obey The State or you will be punished.

Only after obedience to The State will you be permitted a few "freedoms".

Just ask your friendly neighborhood "Fact Cheka".

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Been a bit too hot and humid for my comfort this year. So I have not been out as much. That does not bring me joy, sheltering from the sweltering of the day. But I have read more. Researched different projects and may try a new hobby. That does bring me joy.

All in all a wash, I guess, but I choose to try not to look at it that way.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Three Weeks ago, President Biden excitedly told America that we are going to experience a "Summer of Joy!" due to his administration leading the way in conquering the dastardly Covid-19 virus, by getting more than half of America vaccinated. Those who allowed themselves to be injected with the experimental Covid vaccines could shed the face diaper masks!

So why isn't the media attacking him like they did Trump? When Trump brought up HCQ as a possibility he was not only attacked but things like "he wants to inject people with bleach" was invented, even Harris said those words exactly. Biden is misstepping all the time into falsehoods and untrue comments, but nothing from the media...hmmm Where are the fact checkers that were on trump 24/7 within seconds after he said a single thing.

I truly wonder if people even care on the left other than to just have a victory no matter who the person is...lol
edit on 28-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The summer of joy, when America goes full blown fascist, the globallist fill their pocket with what ever is left of America and big pharma wins the fight for forcing Americans to take the darn china virus shot.

Yep joy in deed,

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodswatcher
Is it me or does Trump seem to be acting like a quasi president in exile? I always remember hearing former presidents being called just that. Former Presidents. Certain news sources, people and it appears himself still refer to him as president.

HE IS THE PRESIDENT for over 85 million adult Americans. The guy in the White House right now has less influence than Donald Trump.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
America continues to be haunted by the smelly ghost of a former President and seditionist who continues to defraud his own supporters. That puts a damper on the festivities.
edit on 28-7-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
NANCY PELOSI said today only a MORON would question the need for vaccinated people to wear masks.

www.foxnews.com...

She and Joe Biden need to stop insulting entire swaths of human beings. Nancy has too much confidence in that new taxpayer-funded security system she's surrounded herself with.

If Nancy was wise, she'd
. A new reality is emerging that won't be kind to those who are oppressing us today.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
We learn new things. New things come along. Things change. That's life.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I know the pandemic has sucked for most, but I've been having a great time. Except for two of my friends killing themselves last year.

That's hard on those who are left behind. American society buries the statistic, but half as many Americans are committing SUICIDE this week, than are dying from COVID-19.

Suicide = 132 per day
Covid-19 = 251 per day

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So why isn't the media attacking him like they did Trump? When Trump brought up HCQ as a possibility he was not only attacked but things like "he wants to inject people with bleach" was invented, even Harris said those words exactly. Biden is misstepping all the time into falsehoods and untrue comments, but nothing from the media...hmmm Where are the fact checkers that were on trump 24/7 within seconds after he said a single thing.

I truly wonder if people even care on the left other than to just have a victory no matter who the person is...lol

The Media and Democrats know or feel in their heart that DONALD TRUMP won the 2020 Presidential election, if only the LEGALLY CAST VOTES are counted.

They also know its only a matter of time before America (and the world) see evidence and proof of this.

In short, they are doing what we all would do, if we're in river being swept towards a waterfall....desperately grasp at anything we can to delay the inevitable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join