It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must have a vaccine passport to cross the border, Victoria Australia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I saw a story on news.com.au today which our great leader (tongue out of cheek)
The story was that any one entering Victoria must now ha e proof of taking the vaccine.

I was at work and had to help a customer, though I went back to the story and it has been pulled off their website. I have tried to find this story though it’s dropped off the internet.

Though this is not the first time he has stated the passport:

www.google.com.au... test/news-story/791b8fc42f66dc0857b7a6cc3ca20e9b

I hate to what this decision may mean for victorians.

Does this mean if I go interstate and return though not vaccinated can I get back home.

Though more concerning is why was the story pulled.

edit on 28-7-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I just found something. It's not about a passport, but says if you have been in a high risk zone, then you'll need a permit to enter Victoria.

You must not enter Victoria without an exemption if you have been in an extreme risk zone.
​If you have been in an extreme risk zone you will not be allowed to enter Victoria without an exemption, exception, transit or specified worker permit. To apply for an exemption, selected 'Get started' on this page.

​If you try to enter Victoria at a land border from an extreme risk zone without an exemption, exception, transit or specified worker permit, you will not be permitted entry to Victoria.

If you enter at an airport or seaport from an extreme risk zone, you will be fined AUD$5452 and required to stay in Hotel Quarantine until return transport is arranged.

www.service.vic.gov.au...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Please put the name of the country you're talking about in the title. That would help your global ATS family. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemustThankyou for the advice, all good.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Ia reply to: BrokenCircles
I was aware of the permit scheme, which I would imagine would be useful to interstate truck drivers and workers. The story I read was anyone who wants to enter vic has to be vaccinated, otherwise no entry.

This is do much like starship troopers, get the jab to get your rights which were there, though we the gubment will impinge your rights into you get the jab.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Here's an article from July 21, on SkyNews, that says ,"Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has suggested giving fully vaccinated people in the state greater freedoms..."

Unvaccinated Victorians could be refused entry into major events - including AFL, NRL, the Boxing Day Test against England and even the Melbourne Cup - as the state tries to avoid future lockdowns.

Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has suggested giving fully vaccinated people in the state greater freedoms but there is one major catch before he even considers the move.

Premier Daniel Andrews argued if the Australian vaccine rollout was on track, then an "informed discussion" could be had once more Australians were vaccinated.

"It (the vaccine) will be here September, October, November, then I think we can have an informed discussions and say: 'Right, we're at X per cent ... here's all the benefits that might flow from that," Mr Andrews said on Tuesday.

"Once we've got many, many more people with the jab, we can then have a discussion about what that might mean for them, freedom of movement, changes that deal with some of the risks we face."

SkyNews

edit on 7/28/21 by BrokenCircles because: fixed link.... maybe

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: carewemustThankyou for the advice, all good.

Excellent job! Thank-you.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Please put the name of the country you're talking about in the title. That would help your global ATS family. Thanks!

stone the bloody crows
the title states victoria, australia
you being a delta hotel or
have you no concept of geography
as we used to say in the army
GOD invented wars to teach americans geography
plain to see you bloody well failed

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pronto

lol calm down.
It didn't say that until after he made the suggestion.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles
Andrews is a puppet, as many have said on fond of my other threads.

Victoria is the testing ground for trialling the new world orders, or whoever is now in control, tests to gain data on how these lookups, restrictions will be accepted by the population, and collate invaluable data on crowd reactions, and how far people can be pushed until they break.

From day one, I could see this was Daniels mission.

The idiot locks us up, causes financial strain as people cannot work as most workplaces are shut down, people have lost families. People are in debt, having their utilities cut off.

Then He whinges the federal government won’t financially support Victorian’s with Centrelink payments.

Well dan u made the decision to shut the economy, well I pay up, don’t rxoect handouts from the feeds.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: prontoCare we must was right, I neglected to state the state and country.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: pronto

lol calm down.
It didn't say that until after he made the suggestion.

ok blokes i am truly sorry.
cwm is normally a decent sort of a bloke
sorry bloke i owe you a beer

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Here's an article from July 21, on SkyNews, that says ,"Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has suggested giving fully vaccinated people in the state greater freedoms..."

Unvaccinated Victorians could be refused entry into major events - including AFL, NRL, the Boxing Day Test against England and even the Melbourne Cup - as the state tries to avoid future lockdowns.

Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has suggested giving fully vaccinated people in the state greater freedoms but there is one major catch before he even considers the move.

Premier Daniel Andrews argued if the Australian vaccine rollout was on track, then an "informed discussion" could be had once more Australians were vaccinated.

"It (the vaccine) will be here September, October, November, then I think we can have an informed discussions and say: 'Right, we're at X per cent ... here's all the benefits that might flow from that," Mr Andrews said on Tuesday.

"Once we've got many, many more people with the jab, we can then have a discussion about what that might mean for them, freedom of movement, changes that deal with some of the risks we face."

SkyNews

In reply to the above ","Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has suggested giving fully vaccinated people in the state greater freedoms..."" ...This is getting seriously royally fkked up now. They are restricting peoples rights and freedoms over something that isn't currently that deadly* (that's a whole other debate I know), and is likely to get even less 'deadly' over time?, and importantly no mention of time frames for this. How long will the unvaccinated have to live with these curtailing of freedoms? That isn't mentioned afaik, is it weeks? months? for ever? Will our children, and children's children need a vaccine passport to move freely?

And finally are there enough of 'us' to stop this happening? Sadly I feel there isn't.
edit on 2820212021Wed, 28 Jul 2021 05:00:45 -050005am728WednesdayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: added extra children's children.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: prontoCare we must was right, I neglected to state the state and country.

G’day Rob, last time i drove to Hervey Bay in Queensland i had to log online to fill a permit to get into Queensland only.
Took about 5 minutes to get the email back with the permit. It seems that you require a permit for commie states.

www.servicesaustralia.gov.au...

Rob the above link has an pdf for. .gov site to avoid 3rd party access to view you and sibling vac info, those that wish to vaccinate still can.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
As I put in another thread the detail is in the deaths, or lack of it.
The people running Australia have got to be totally bonkers. Figures.
Australia has a population of about 26 billion. As of yesterday out of that total there are 2,437 infected, That's very low. Now out of 2,437 infected there have been 2 deaths. Now THAT is very, very low.
If the virus is that deadly you would expect death figures to be in the hundreds, but it's not. So why all the fear mongering among the politicians, it's the same in the US and the UK, infections, infections, infections.
No matter where you look in the world the infection rate is high (as the media like to keep ramming down our throats) but the death toll is very low.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
As I put in another thread the detail is in the deaths, or lack of it.
The people running Australia have got to be totally bonkers. Figures.
Australia has a population of about 26 billion. As of yesterday out of that total there are 2,437 infected, That's very low. Now out of 2,437 infected there have been 2 deaths. Now THAT is very, very low.
If the virus is that deadly you would expect death figures to be in the hundreds, but it's not. So why all the fear mongering among the politicians, it's the same in the US and the UK, infections, infections, infections.
No matter where you look in the world the infection rate is high (as the media like to keep ramming down our throats) but the death toll is very low.

Guessing you meant 26 million.

And yeah, and that death toll, which is still reported btw it's just taking a back seat behind cases and how many have been vaccinated, is even lower than that as it includes people dying from other causes. the old 'with' not 'from' thing. The restrictions seem to be way overblown to what the situation is right now.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle
yeah, I stand corrected.

top topics

join