It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Overreaction by Irrational Authorities is Damaging Athletes at the Tokyo Summer Olympics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: dandandat2

I think we are heading towards a new normal. Our lives have forever changed as a result of the bloody virus.

"New normal" can mean lots of things. Are you OK with being extorted by the government to inject experimental drugs into your body, or your children's bodies?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

Is about submission teaching the masses who is in charge and who is no, you do as we say and if you don't you will be punished.

And people are just like sheep walking to the slaughter house, followers.

As we saw from the dry-run on Jan 6th, it won't take much to effect a change of leadership, if our evil controllers continue ramping up their oppression of Americans.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This olympics, is the saddest state of affairs, I have witnessed olympics wise, been watching the olympics since I can remember 84, back when summer and winter was the same year... Or was that a Mandela, thing... This olympics, is pretty sad, at this point this seems to be the best our world leaders can come up with, use a world stage, to continue, to try to drum, up fear and a new kind of normal, through the imagery of fear. I take nothing away from those effected by covid, for many it’s bad if they catch it, that’s why we have the vaccines, to manage those symptoms. This, thou is insanity, clown world etc. whatever you want to call it. If all those athletes are vaccinated why the hell are masks still being mandated? Trying to use these athletes as role models. No wonder biles is stressed out, these are not the olympics, this is something I have never seen before.

Let us not forget what the olympics represent, hell there were much worse illnesses back in the ancient days that were transmissible people didn’t stop going to those games or wear masks. What an embarrassment to our ancestors...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

I think we are heading towards a new normal. Our lives have forever changed as a result of the bloody virus.

My life doesn't seem to have changed much at this point.

See the same people everyday.

My kids and I enjoy the same activities.

Go to work everyday.

Go to restaurants and bars like normal.

Go on vacation like normal.

Why are so many people intent on a "new normal"; the old normal was just fine.

Compared to the pre-Covid19 days, most Americans are like you. No major changes in their lifestyle.

Especially for those of us who learned early on to ignore Anthony Fauci, and the Medical Ghouls who camp out at CNN and MSNBC.

But that will not be the case over the next few years for millions of people who were intimidated, or coerced, or tricked into allowing themselves to be vaccinated with the experimental Covid drugs.

Their "The Covid-19 phenomena wasn't so bad" thought, will quickly transition to an angry regret...looking for a class-action lawsuit to join.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
The fear mongering of Delta variant has gone over the top.

Why do you feel that concerns about the delta variant are over the top?

We need to still realize we are not back to life as per usual. No matter how much people want it to be.

So what stats do we need to hit for a "chance" to get back to life as normal.

If not now when? 43 states have single-digit 7-day average COVID deaths for instance, at its height, we were averaging 52 cases per 100,000 COVID hospitalizations, guess what it is at now? The last time it was this low was 16 months ago

Hospitalizations and deaths aren't moving up with the "surge in cases" and hospitalizations is why we locked down normal is it not?

It wasn't about eradicating COVID it was simply about not swamping the hospitals. Hospitals aren't swamped so we really ought to get back to normal
edit on 27-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Go to work everyday.

Compared to the pre-Covid19 days, most Americans are like you. No major changes in their lifestyle.

Especially for those of us who learned early on to ignore Anthony Fauci, and the Medical Ghouls who camp out at CNN and MSNBC.

But that will not be the case over the next few years for millions of people who were intimidated, or coerced, or tricked into allowing themselves to be vaccinated with the experimental Covid drugs.

Their "The Covid-19 phenomena wasn't so bad" thought, will quickly transition to an angry regret...looking for a class-action lawsuit to join.

Unfortunately that assertion sounds like an over indulgence of fear as well.

Fear of Covid-19, fear of a vaccine, fear of masks, fear of people not wearing masks. It's been two years of rampant fear and flight. Thats the new normal.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Go to work everyday.

Unfortunately that assertion sounds like an over indulgence of fear as well.

Fear of Covid-19, fear of a vaccine, fear of masks, fear of people not wearing masks. It's been two years of rampant fear and flight. Thats the new normal.

Add to that, FEAR from NBC and FEAR from Advertisers, due to POOR RATINGS of the Tokyo games.

Titanic is now Sinking: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Where does Simone Biles blame Covid restrictions for pulling out?
"Tokyo 2020: Olympic champion Simone Biles withdrew from team finals to protect mental health | Olympics News | Sky Sports" www.skysports.com...

Seems like it was her poor performance that was the reason?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
sporting events without an audience are even more pointless than those that have one.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
This olympics, is the saddest state of affairs, I have witnessed olympics wise, been watching the olympics since I can remember 84, back when summer and winter was the same year... Or was that a Mandela, thing... This olympics, is pretty sad, at this point this seems to be the best our world leaders can come up with, use a world stage, to continue, to try to drum, up fear and a new kind of normal, through the imagery of fear. I take nothing away from those effected by covid, for many it’s bad if they catch it, that’s why we have the vaccines, to manage those symptoms. This, thou is insanity, clown world etc. whatever you want to call it. If all those athletes are vaccinated why the hell are masks still being mandated? Trying to use these athletes as role models. No wonder biles is stressed out, these are not the olympics, this is something I have never seen before.

Let us not forget what the olympics represent, hell there were much worse illnesses back in the ancient days that were transmissible people didn’t stop going to those games or wear masks. What an embarrassment to our ancestors...

USA Today says WOMEN athletes are using the Olympics to protest society in general. There are several of them making significant statements of protests.

Source: www.msn.com...

It's a strange time to get mad at society, after training 20 years to get to this point, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

My wife and I just finished debating about Simone Biles. A true champion
should not quit. It's tough on everyone in that environment. In my mind
a true champion puts up with the bs and still wins. Thankfully others
have not quit and are winning medals.

You have to win the mental game before you can show physical talent.
I rather see a champion lose than quit.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

During interviews, some athletes at the 2021 Tokyo Summer Olympics have complained about the lack of crowds cheering, the requirement to not keep their mask off more than 30 seconds when not competing, and other seemingly irrational changes and restrictions.

Topping off their confusion, and generating mistrust of authorities, was seeing over 150 of their fellow/lady Olympians removed from competition due to contracting Covid-19, after being told they would NOT contract Covid-19 if they were vaccinated. (President Joe Biden repeated this LIE, just last week.)

Today, the irrational restrictions and rules "got to" one of the United States star athletes, gymnast SIMONE BILES. She abruptly threw in the towel, stunning everybody. After walking off the floor, she issued a statement. Here is part of it...

"It's been a really stressful Olympic Games as a whole; not having an audience — there are a lot of different variables going into it [the Games]," she added. "It's been a long week; it's been a long Olympic process/year. I think we're a little bit too stressed out. We should be out here having fun, and sometimes that's not the case.
Much more at: www.foxnews.com...

IMO, since CHINA is responsible for the FOUR million global deaths associated with Covid-19 thus far, the WINTER Olympics this coming February 2022 in Beijing, China, should be cancelled, or boycotted by countries that are led by a man or woman of integrity.

-CareWeMust

So can you show me where Simone Biles might have blamed Covid restrictions for pulling out, or not?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

USA Today says WOMEN athletes are using the Olympics to protest society in general. There are several of them making significant statements of protests.

Source: www.msn.com...

It's a strange time to get mad at society, after training 20 years to get to this point, isn't it?

Not only that but I bet Iran/Afghanistan and other oppressed by religious bigotry of the highest orders would take them to the stadium to shoot them and leave them for the vultures.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join