It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Overreaction by Irrational Authorities is Damaging Athletes at the Tokyo Summer Olympics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Tuesday, July 27, 2021

During interviews, some athletes at the 2021 Tokyo Summer Olympics have complained about the lack of crowds cheering, the requirement to not keep their mask off more than 30 seconds when not competing, and other seemingly irrational changes and restrictions.

Topping off their confusion, and generating mistrust of authorities, was seeing over 150 of their fellow/lady Olympians removed from competition due to contracting Covid-19, after being told they would NOT contract Covid-19 if they were vaccinated. (President Joe Biden repeated this LIE, just last week.)

Today, the irrational restrictions and rules "got to" one of the United States star athletes, gymnast SIMONE BILES. She abruptly threw in the towel, stunning everybody. After walking off the floor, she issued a statement. Here is part of it...

"It's been a really stressful Olympic Games as a whole; not having an audience — there are a lot of different variables going into it [the Games]," she added. "It's been a long week; it's been a long Olympic process/year. I think we're a little bit too stressed out. We should be out here having fun, and sometimes that's not the case.
Much more at: www.foxnews.com...

IMO, since CHINA is responsible for the FOUR million global deaths associated with Covid-19 thus far, the WINTER Olympics this coming February 2022 in Beijing, China, should be cancelled, or boycotted by countries that are led by a man or woman of integrity.

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/27/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The fear mongering of Delta variant has gone over the top.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Nothing compared to the original fear mongering from "convid 1.0". These jack ass MSM talking heads at CNN and MSNBC have to have some false narrative material otherwise they won't know what to do with themselves.

But, yes, you are 100% correct. The irony is I'm seeing people aren't listening to those jack asses anymore.

The town fool Fauci has been hung out to dry by his lunatic leftists handlers to twist in the wind while Rand Paul wipes the floor with Fauci's decrepit booty.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Why do you feel that concerns about the delta variant are over the top?

We need to still realize we are not back to life as per usual. No matter how much people want it to be.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I been watching the Olympics is pitiful, looks lonely and is missing the human factor, all those big empty buildings, how is Japan making money out of this, they put up some beautiful displays and landscapes for the events, but no people to enjoy them.

Is very sad.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Over the weekend, this American male gymnast team did such a good job, members took their masks off to cheer on a teammate as he walked to them after completing his routine.

While the camera was on them cheering and clapping in excited approval, some brainwashed jerk motioned for them them to put their masks back on. The joy instantly left their faces, as they reached into their pockets for the face diapers.

It's a damn shame what young, vaccinated people are being subjected to, in order to protect them from a virus that rarely makes them sick, and never kills them.

More at their age die from SUICIDE. And that manner of death will probably increase, due to the crazy, Satan-owned people in charge of our society at the moment.

edit on 7/27/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

We need to still realize we are not back to life as per usual. No matter how much people want it to be.

When will we be back to life as per usual? Where are the goal posts today?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I been watching the Olympics is pitiful, looks lonely and is missing the human factor, all those big empty buildings, how is Japan making money out of this, they put up some beautiful displays and landscapes for the events, but no people to enjoy them.

Is very sad.

Indeed. You hear crowds cheering, but never see them. These athletes have had supporters in the stands since they were 10 years old.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

I think we are heading towards a new normal. Our lives have forever changed as a result of the bloody virus.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Is about submission teaching the masses who is in charge and who is no, you do as we say and if you don't you will be punished.

And people are just like sheep walking to the slaughter house, followers.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Kinky.

Who exactly is being slaughtered?

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's a damn shame what young, vaccinated people are being subjected to, in order to protect them from a virus that rarely makes them sick, and never kills them.

More at their age die from SUICIDE. And that manner of death will probably increase, due to the crazy, Satan-owned people in charge of our society at the moment.

It's unfortunate this age group does not have more representation in world governments; it puts them at a disadvantage. Their older leaders clearly don't care how much damage they do to younger generations so long as it makes them feel safe.

link

link   
Many of us now are tired of the fakedemic.

Also "show me your papers" never worked for the people having to do so in history.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

When will we be back to life as per usual? Where are the goal posts today?

For America, it may be up to YOU and ME to force a change of government. Not just the men/women we see on TV every day. The corruption and evil runs deeper than that.

Former President Trump made a rare candid admission over the weekend, of how he was totally out-matched and caught off-guard by the depth of corruption in our government.

We The People might have to take action to save our country, because a President can't do it. It's worth talking about, but in a more appropriate thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I think is more of "bloody communist politicians" than bloody virus, the virus do not even compare to the damage that is been done to civil liberties and freedom.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I think we are heading towards a new normal. Our lives have forever changed as a result of the bloody virus.

My life doesn't seem to have changed much at this point.

See the same people everyday.

My kids and I enjoy the same activities.

Go to work everyday.

Go to restaurants and bars like normal.

Go on vacation like normal.

Why are so many people intent on a "new normal"; the old normal was just fine.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We are all tired of this sh*t. Doesn’t mean we can drop our guard. It sucks.

Is it to radical to say we need to all pull in the same direction?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

That sounds very nice. I Truly hope that blissful situation continues for you.

Unfortunately, the new normal for many out there is being extra cautious or having already suffered loss.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

Nothing compared to the original fear mongering from "convid 1.0". These jack ass MSM talking heads at CNN and MSNBC have to have some false narrative material otherwise they won't know what to do with themselves.

But, yes, you are 100% correct. The irony is I'm seeing people aren't listening to those jack asses anymore.

The town fool Fauci has been hung out to dry by his lunatic leftists handlers to twist in the wind while Rand Paul wipes the floor with Fauci's decrepit booty.
'

What Americans need to decide is if we need to make a stand NOW, or go along with the azzholes in charge until we can boot them out of office in November 2022.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

That sounds very nice. I Truly hope that blissful situation continues for you.

Unfortunately, the new normal for many out there is being extra cautious or having already suffered loss.

I too hope it continues... in order to help insure that it does I choose not to be "extra" cautious or over morn my losses.

Most people did not behave overly cautious in the past and their are many more ways to die in this life than Covid-19.

The new normal appears to be people becoming suddenly afraid of life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join