It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to Mandate So-called COVID Vaccination for Federal Employees and Contractors

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

President Joe Biden will announce on Thursday a requirement that all federal employees and contractors be vaccinated against Covid-19, or be required to submit to regular testing and mitigation requirements, according to a source with direct knowledge of the matter.

The announcement will come in remarks where Biden is also expected to lay out a series of new steps, including incentives, in an attempt to spur new vaccinations as the Delta variant spreads rapidly throughout the country. It will also follow the decision by the Department of Veterans Affairs to require its frontline health care workers to be vaccinated over the course of the next two months.

Well, strap in kids... here we go. I don't see any way for this little exercise in fascism to progress peacefully and without some significant backlash. This act of desperation seems conveniently timed as the CDC today confirmed that the vaccinated infected carry just as high a viral load as the unvaccinated infected carry . So, as the narrative of the benefits of the misnamed vaccine collapses, of course the powers that be will see the need to move on to the "forced injections" phase of their program. Also remember, all things related to these misnamed vaccines carry federal protections against lawsuits and civil penalties. That means no ill effects from these forced injections can result in compensation or penalties against the manufacturer, adminsitrator, or forcer in chief. Welcome to Clown World... population allegedly 81 million and counting.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The Branch Covidians 😆

edit on Jul-27-2021 by xuenchen because: nickel tipper

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Maybe some good paying public positions will finally open up for some people to fill.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Maybe some good paying public positions will finally open up for some people to fill.

There are plenty of openings in this administration's Stasi, Brown Shirt, and Gestapo divisions right now. No need to wait for the great purge to get your federal contract job under Biden, no sir! Act now!

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I'm sure you know all about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Do any of you understand why they are in such a big hurry to get everyone injected? They are on a timetable. Something is happening soon, and their handlers, handlers, handlers want it done now for a reason. You notice, it is like birth pains. Watch it ramp up from here. You will be amazed at where it goes. Before you ask..... Are you sure you want an answer? Can you handle the truth?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I don't see any way for this little exercise in fascism to progress peacefully and without some significant backlash.

And it shouldn't.

Covid 19 is a non event for pretty much everybody except for the small percentage of people that have been discussed ....... ad nauseam.

When a government starts to coerce healthy people into an experiment there should absolutely be a backlash. Because if they don't the coercive threats will just get worse and worse.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
My husband is not going to like this one, lets see how it goes, so far he has been able to avoid the darn crap, soo it seem that the vaxed are not getting any immunity at all.

Well I am sure somebody will come here and will made all kind of assumptions about that very soon.

But we all knew that did not we? is not about the virus, is about the crap they are injecting I will never stop saying that.

Because at the end, I know I was right.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I’ve got my popcorn ready. There are a ton of people in government, contractors, and the military who refuse to take the non-FDA approved vaccine.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

People forgot that China was the one that came out with this crap, maybe they gave a time line to the US big pharma and if they do not deliver their crap they will release another lab made virus.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I feel it's like a game of chicken.

Who's gonna pull the handbrake first?
edit on 2772021 by Wide-Eyes because: Fk off shills

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Something is for sure happening where i am the community is quite quiet during the evenings and nights even for this week in the summer of July i haven't seen this kind of quietness in a long time.

Not even during last year while Covid was supposedly spreading.
I have being stocking up some stuff just to be on the safe side.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

People forgot that China was the one that came out with this crap, maybe they gave a time line to the US big pharma and if they do not deliver their crap they will release another lab made virus.

Heres a clue. Their masters master. There I dropped one Master

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Something is for sure happening where i am the community is quite quiet during the evenings and nights even for this week in the summer of July i haven't seen this kind of quietness in a long time.

Not even during last year while Covid was supposedly spreading.
I have being stocking up some stuff just to be on the safe side.

I would actually feel security in that environment.

People keeping themselves to themselves is a good sign.

We all know that the far left are extremely vocal with their whines and judgement.

If your neighborhood is quiet, it probably means they are ready.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I am going to tell you something that nobody else may know, a lot of the military are coming down with all kind of side effects after taking the jab, they do not know what to do, is a mess, but is all kept secret.

How do I know, if I tell you I will be in trouble.

Disclaimer

I got my information from the internet.

US Military Confirms Heart Inflammation After COVID Vaccine, Pentagon Tracking 14 Cases of Heart Inflammation in Troops After COVID-19 Shots

www.military.com...

The side effects numbers is a lot higher than that, I am sure.

link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Do any of you understand why they are in such a big hurry to get everyone injected? They are on a timetable. Something is happening soon, and their handlers, handlers, handlers want it done now for a reason. You notice, it is like birth pains. Watch it ramp up from here. You will be amazed at where it goes. Before you ask..... Are you sure you want an answer? Can you handle the truth?

My guess? Look at the ever increasing news and evidence that the misnamed "vaccines" don't exactly work as advertised. A couple of weeks ago "breakthrough" cases were almost non existent according to "experts." Today, breakthrough cases are admitted by the same experts to definitely be happening, but the misnamed vaccine "provides massive protection against serious illness and death!" they say... yet look at the hospitalizations and deaths among the vaccinated that are growing enough for the officials to no longer sweep them under the rug... the "experts" are now blaming "pre-existing conditions and comorbidities" in the fully vaccinated for their serious illnesses and deaths. Uhm... Hmm... wasn't that sort of the whole thing at this time last year, before these misnamed "vaccines" even appeared? Those seriously ill and dying had serious pre-existing conditions, yet the COVID was the culprit, always.

They are doing two things right now. They're shaking the ketchup bottle to try to get as many additional guinea pigs to carry around their biological operating system injection as they can and they're trying to buy the powers that be some additional time. At this point last year, with cases climbing, Trump was blamed. Now, 2021, same crap is happening numbers-wise but the "unvaccinated" are blamed, despite demonstrable proof that the "vaccinated" are just as contagious and just as much driving this as the un are. Typical America, gotta have a boogeyman and a scape goat at all times.

link   

Fight this with every fiber in your being, humanity.
Stand up for yourselves!
We always had the power.
We vastly outnumber those who wish to use tyranny to control humanity
Do not fear. They want you in a state of fear.
If we all stand together and refuse, there is nothing they can do.
God is real. Believe we will succeed and imagine the peaceful loving world which will manifest after the tyranny is defeated.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The people have to be retrained for the "New World order" Training session number one is that the experts are always right. If you thought you owned your own body then being forced to take in something you don't want is paramount. Because the next thing will be an implanted chip to make your life a lot easier. That's where this is going. Did you ever realize that you could be government property?
Let me expand... when the economy finally crashes and the five G network is everywhere, you won't have any money just credits that will be spent for food and goods if you are an escaped villain you will soon be identified as a non chipped individual if you are an activist you will soon come to heel as you will be flagged at every checkout. They have done the preliminary work with chipping dogs and cats, but that's old tech. compared to this. But things have to get so bad that you will want it to feed your family, as long as you are a "Good" person life will actually appear to be free, no passports required etc because it will all be on the chip.
edit on 27-7-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I saved a bunch of money so I can wait this out. Freezers are packed too. I cant fit anything else in them. These kind of things are what we were preparing for on here for the last several years.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This will be a preamble of the darn covid passports, they want to get that # in the US, lets see how the laws here will be either changed or somebody will fight for it.

Interesting times coming up.

Covid is not deadly enough for all this pushing, soo now people will start opening their eyes and see that something is not right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join