It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Disaster 66 Reservoirs Discharging Cities Severe Flooding Many Dams Burst

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I agree and would add, going around pounding his chest like Tarzan while claiming the election was stolen.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Yuh, my comments there were totally tongue in cheek.

As for covert ops as you suggest, do you think it wise to do something like frying the crap out of the ionosphere to get at them? The more they lose control don't ya think the more they would likely resort to doomsday retaliation?

Beats sterilizing the planet void of all life thousands years because a bunch of nazis want world domination and techno serfdom

sure crank that badboy up

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I remember reading a few years ago they were trying to genetically make a red heifer just for that purpose. I could imagine being so zealous about your religion youd try to bring about the world ending...to me that snip is nuts and needs to stopped. A reply to: KindraLabelle2

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

The saying what goes around comes around has real meaning here...

Chinese lab release a virus...

Flooding hits China!

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodswatcher

Jesus, please tell me that’s sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Variable2027

Jesus, please tell me that’s sarcasm.

nope, they've been doing it for a while now.

here's a couple of articles.

In order to carry out this project, the Temple Institute has joined forces with an experienced Israeli cattle rancher who is an expert in the science of animal husbandry, under the halachic supervision and guidance of the rabbis of the Temple Institute. The cattle rancher is utilizing the technique of implanting the frozen embryos of the Red Angus cattle, which originally come from North America in Israeli domestic cattle.
Cattleman Raising Historic Herd of Red Heifers in Israel

A Jewish activist group dedicated to the controversial project of building a Third Temple in Jerusalem has launched a crowdfunding appeal to scientifically breed the “perfect red heifer”.
Jewish activists launch crowdfunding appeal to breed perfect red heifer

edit on 27-7-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hey China, stay thirsty my friends and * you!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

Certainly I'm no expert, but I remember some of the early warnings concerning global warming. Opps, climate change.

Those warnings clearly forecast disrupted weather patterns exactly like we are seeing all over the world.
Hardly, also about 30 years late. Most all of their models are inaccurate projections. Climate change, a boogie man used by elitists. Same ones polluting our atmosphere as they go on holiday in space!

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
Watching this video I was seeing this mega-disaster unfold throughout China. It made me think of all the CCP blustering and war mongering and it made me wonder if all this threatening behavior might have caused the 5 eyes unleash some weather modification thecnology on the to give them some pause with this nuclear war talk and threatening Tiawan.

This is bad, truly bad.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join