It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Disaster 66 Reservoirs Discharging Cities Severe Flooding Many Dams Burst

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Watching this video I was seeing this mega-disaster unfold throughout China. It made me think of all the CCP blustering and war mongering and it made me wonder if all this threatening behavior might have caused the 5 eyes unleash some weather modification thecnology on the to give them some pause with this nuclear war talk and threatening Tiawan.

edit on 7/27/2021 by machineintelligence because: mispelling

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Very good possibility this is retaliation from 'western' world . Somewhat strange is the heat wave in the NW and in BC Canada, super high temps, and forest fires out of control.
And someone else posted here a warning for pilots that an EM experiment would be broadcast in the ionosphere coming from HAARP and the same time concurrent with these fires starting.

Is HAARP co-opted by the Chinese?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

But nah. its global warming!

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Floods in China
Floods in Germany
Floods in Belgium
Floods in Holland
Floods in Austria
Floods in the UK
Floods in Africa
Floods in Siberia
Fires in Siberia
Fires in Spain
Fires in the US
Heatwaves in Greece
Heatwaves in US
Heatwaves in the middle East

The world is drowning and burning at the same time!

Probably forgot a whole bunch, but the one thing they all have in common is that the locals everywhere say that they, or their parents, have never seen this before. Records are being broken all around
And of course the media is shouting 'global warming' (which might be true... or not...)

edit on 27-7-2021 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Is there a suggestion that weather is being used against China?
All that rain does not usually fall there, it falls somewhere else, right? Like the Pacific Northwest in the US. Right?
So is it being suggested that the rain in China was diverted from the PNW? What a great weapon. Two birds with one stone.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

Certainly I'm no expert, but I remember some of the early warnings concerning global warming. Opps, climate change.

Those warnings clearly forecast disrupted weather patterns exactly like we are seeing all over the world.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
They may have done it to themselves. Luckily the dam held.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes I know,
That's why I don't believe that the China weather is some kind of attack.
But it IS a lot all at once and it keeps getting worse and going faster.

I'm afraid to think about what one year from now will look like...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this video!

It has gotten very difficult to get non CCP videos out of this country that I love (except for CCP) since wuhan virus coverup started.

Watched every second of it on big screen.

Twice.

edit on 27-7-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Exactly. It all makes ''who is POTUS'' rather moot dunnit?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

Yes I know,

This type of rainfall, and flooding, has sadly been a part of life there for centuries.

Magnified now by development of cities where rice paddies once were, shrinkage of the river channels by such reckless construction, and mismanagement of dams & reservoirs.

NOTHING at all to do with 'global warming' or weather modification.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I mean the Bible mentions end times with world wide floods, fires, locusts and plagues. If you read further it also mentions wars, famine, totalitarian governments and persecution of Christians.

Israel planning on building the temple and sacrifice Red Hefers by priests in the old garb if you continue even further...

We have Apocalyptic Bingo here and we are about to fill the card

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

well I will summarize it at the best of my knowledge in one word, KARMA.

and I will add "is a B"

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I'm not religious, but I do keep my eyes on Israel.
I keep hearing that the 'altar' is ready? I figure once they sacrifice a red hefer, that's when tshtf... biblical or not.

not an expert on Israel though, just read a little here and there and follow some websites to keep up with what they are doing

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

In China maybe?
but not in other places where things are bad right now.
I don't know. Maybe structures have a bit to do with it. Even over here they asked the people to remove a couple of tiles out of their driveway. This was a year ago before all the heavy rainfall and floods.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Yes I know,

This type of rainfall, and flooding, has sadly been a part of life there for centuries.

Magnified now by development of cities where rice paddies once were, shrinkage of the river channels by such reckless construction, and mismanagement of dams & reservoirs.

NOTHING at all to do with 'global warming' or weather modification.

Exactly look at the 1931 floods in China, for example, they didn't build the Three Gorges Dam because of the dry season in China.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Nunyabizisit

In China maybe?
but not in other places where things are bad right now.
I don't know. Maybe structures have a bit to do with it. Even over here they asked the people to remove a couple of tiles out of their driveway. This was a year ago before all the heavy rainfall and floods.

Maybe you are lost?

We are discussing recent flooding in China.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Is there a suggestion that weather is being used against China?
All that rain does not usually fall there, it falls somewhere else, right? Like the Pacific Northwest in the US. Right?
So is it being suggested that the rain in China was diverted from the PNW? What a great weapon. Two birds with one stone.

Not at all true, there is the biggest ocean in the world in between Asia and north america, precipitation destined for the PNW would undoubtedly still develop over that rather large body of water, and if its not enough, seed it a little

Just because huge amounts of water is falling on China, it doesn't means its somebody else water

It just means china was stupid to rush to hydro power damning up every flood plain from tibet to japan and left a potential catastrophic vulnerability which may well be being exploited

they've gone from the 3 gorges will last for a thousand years, to oh maybe just 100 years, literally just last year, to oh no another storm like that and its going to destroy 400 million homes before then

since china wants to threat nuclear attacks on its neighbors, id be seeding every cloud i could find in china, or full power frying the crap out of the ionosphere with HAARP, until that party is destroyed

its certainly doable
its certainly an attractive covert ops alternative to nukes

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Exactly. It all makes ''who is POTUS'' rather moot dunnit?

as long as everyone knows it's not "the big guy", all he can do is sell autographs and lunch meetings through his kids artwork.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Yuh, my comments there were totally tongue in cheek.

As for covert ops as you suggest, do you think it wise to do something like frying the crap out of the ionosphere to get at them? The more they lose control don't ya think the more they would likely resort to doomsday retaliation?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join