It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People in Missouri are wearing disguises to get vaccinated.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I stumbled onto this article from The Independent via some cesspool site I was on. This just defies explanation. archive.is...

A doctor in Missouri says some patients have worn disguises to their vaccinations to avoid letting people know they got the shot. “I’ve had several people come in to get vaccinated who have sort of tried to disguise their appearance and even went so far as to say, ‘Please, please, please don’t let anybody know that I got this vaccine. I don’t want my friends to know,’” Dr Priscilla Frase told ABC News.

Okay first of all, if you have been "converted" and now believe in this vaccine and it's necessity wholeheartedly enough to put it into your body because you really believe that without it you will die of coronavirus, why would you not be evangelizing to all your friends and family about how they NEED to get the shot and how YOU already got the shot? So already I know these people "disguising" themselves to get the shot don't actually believe in it. What? Do they WANT their family and friends to die because they think nobody got it that they know? If this story is true these people are WEAK. They just fear the government creating a two class system of vaccinated and unvaccinated and they don't want to miss out on things the government might say you can't do if you don't get the shot.

Second. Why on EARTH would a patient have to ASK a doctor not to tell people that they got the shot? Or do all of Dr. Frase's patients know she has loose lips? Shouldn't that be confidential? Is this woman actually a doctor or just another paid shill? You be the judge but I personally think this article is 100% made up stuff.
edit on 27-7-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Seems like propaganda.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Nothing personal but I'm calling Male Cow feces on the article.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Oh I know. It struck me as 100% made up BS.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Nothing personal but I'm calling Male Cow feces on the article.

Ditto.

Did you see the fake twits organized by Whitehouse from 'ER employees' claiming their near empty hospitals were filled with the unvaccinated?

Propaganda is getting thicker.

The stench is getting difficult to ignore.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Oh ya sure, people are masking up with a mandatory mask to hide their identities because of anti vax conspiracy theorist friends are being mean

haha

The Pro Vaccine propaganda team have gone FULL POTATO

edit on 27-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Why do they lie about hospitalizations? It is so, so easy to find out the number of beds total and number of beds occupied. It is so easy to prove they are lying.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

All their neighbors will know they got the shot, when they're hospitalized for Blood Clots, or one of the other common complications, at some point.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

This reminds me of the H1N1 vax propaganda push. Even then the media called the people questioning the H1N1 vax all sort of things in 2010.

Till the issues of the vax started coming the media quieted down. Looks like lessons had being forgotten.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

or one of the other common complications

Exctly and you will know in the community when its very quiet with less people walking outside on nice days.
edit on 27-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Fake news.
Nobody knows why you’re in the doctors office. No disguise required.
If you’re on the left, your shot is a badge of honor.you’re going to talk about it. Trust me, it’s all the gamers are talking about the whole game.
If you’re on the right, we don’t care we just don’t want to be forced into it ourselves.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's just like the other propaganda articles that you hear.
Like: I hear that the wealthy are getting to get their shots first before the others - that's not fair! etc.

Just more tricks for gullible people to feel 'left out' and suddenly they want theirs.

Like the article in the OP, completely tailored for the person on the fence that has a lot of logic swarming around them that keeps them on the fence.

They want you dead. They want us all dead. They really, really want you to take this super-safe and effective 'vaccine' for a non-existent 'pandemic'.

Fools rush in. And all they want to do is exterminate the fools.

Every day that you just say no, is another day worth fighting for.

This is your body.
This is your body on the vax.
Any questions?
Just say no!

edit on 27-7-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Bahahaha dumbest article I read today. Course the day isn't over yet.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Why do they lie about hospitalizations? It is so, so easy to find out the number of beds total and number of beds occupied. It is so easy to prove they are lying.

Because the many identical twits, from many different fake users, did not include the name of the hospital.

Took time to research.

But eventually failed for exactly the reason you pointed out.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

I posted hospital data many times on ATS last year. If the Media said Dallas hospitals were bursting at the seams with Covid-19 patients, it was easy to go see that only 100 beds were reserved for Covid-19.

100 beds in a quarantined section of a hospital that serves 1.2 million citizens.

Of course that section would be bursting at the seams.

Most News Directors and most Health Experts are all EVIL SINISTER BASTARDS.

NO punishment is too harsh for them.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Wow this is soo ridiculous, I read in awe, I guess here in the neck of the wood, they disguise is the invisible shroud because nobody is lining up for the shot in the centers they had open for months.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ahh the old accuse your enemy of what you are doing trick

I dont think this one will work on anyone who's not vaxxed since they know no one is doing this
edit on 27-7-2021 by markovian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This almost sounds like they are trying to conjure up a reason for why door-to-door vaccinations are necessary.

"People are too scared to come in!! We must take the shots to the people!!!!"

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: TritonTaranis

This reminds me of the H1N1 vax propaganda push. Even then the media called the people questioning the H1N1 vax all sort of things in 2010.

Till the issues of the vax started coming the media quieted down. Looks like lessons had being forgotten.

Our Satan-owned media never reports that the CDC website shows 62,000 H1N1 deaths in the USA occurred;

AFTER the vaccination was distributed

and

AFTER Obama's CDC declared an end to the H1N1 Pandemic.

The media will never mention that tens of thousands of vaccinated Americans will die from both the Covid-19 virus and the Covid-19 vaccines, over the next several years. It's what the CDC officially labels as "The Burden of _____________(insert disease's name.)".

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Reminds me of a Natural News article I just read about this doctor claiming she keeps seeing young, healthy kids getting put on ventilators and dying, but begging for the vaccine prior to intubation ... turns out, no one by her name works at the hospital she claimed she was from and during the period of time, they had no pediatric patients w/COVID.

I have a feeling either Pharma is paying people to lie or the government is paying people to lie.

Sick.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join