It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows Unusual Structures Inside the Blood as Well As Problematic Cells

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The subtitles translate correct, what they don't translate is all the speculation... and the way they talk does not sound as if they have much knowledge.

1- For example: they are looking at blood cells and then say that 'the DNA looks bursting, or roughly translated: not smooth'.
Since when can you see DNA in an image of a bloodcell?

2- at around 1.40 in the video you see a table,
on the floor is a food massaging bath (I know because I sell these in my store), which is odd to be in a lab setting.
On the table is what seems to be a white helmet, a towel, a strange red thing and a thing with the word "cellmove" written on it.

look at this Swiss website. The logo is the same as on the helmet
cellmove

My German is very basic so I took the liberty to pull the intro on the website through a translator, decide for yourself.

The experienced life scientist, cell biologist and behavioral scientist, two biohackers, invites you to the "cellmove positions" workshop.
The participants are taken on a revolutionary, spiritual development journey to the unknown microcosm in our body, to our own cells and genes, and to the seemingly foreign microorganisms in us. Only when you look at the whole thing and know the host and its microbiome can you understand an organism and its expressions of life in order to recognize and implement solutions.
Fascinating microscopic images and meditative introspection are practically connected with each other and made visible by representatives, which information is important for us.
A whole new world is revealed to everyone.
As a result, stress and fears of physical and mental illnesses disappear, we get to know and love illnesses and their pathogens better, and we can find out what healing messages they convey for our path through life.
These insights also contribute to peaceful and deep human relationships.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
From some articles about the mRNA vaccines I have read, not completely understanding the technical aspect of the articles completely, it appears that the mRNA is somehow incorporated into a graphene carrier system. I cannot tell if that graphene will be a problem, but I am kind of thinking it will remain in the body till somehow detoxed by our immune system.

Is it harmful? I do not know, that is way above what I know or can determine. It would be nice to get information of how this mRNA is assembled from someone who actually works with the research and can explain it in layman's terms.

I don't like spreading fear, but I can deny getting vaccinated with mRNA vaccines if I do not feel comfortable with the vaccine, It seems that there is being way too much information of how these vaccines are made being hidden from us. I study research and decipher what it says quite a bit, but have not got the information to determine the actual safety of these new style mRNA vaccines...They are telling us what companion chemistry is in the vaccine, but not if there is anything to worry about in the mRNA chemistry itself. I suppose this is patented medicine and they do not have to spell out how it is being made.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

From what little I've read about graphene, as is it is toxic to the human body, but would serve greatly at transporting things, if I remember well. They have been looking for a few years for a way to use it.

And what is called graphene in the video, I think it looks like some kind of worm-sperm as there seems to be many different segments on the body, from the tail to the head.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: coamanach

This is the first I ever heard of a worm sperm.

All I found was something about worms in sperm when I tried to google it in blood.

It could be contamination in the sample they are using, I am not sure what that really is. People sometimes have fibers in their skin and floating around in their blood from artery and vein walls quite often. Something could have contaminated the blood sample.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Haha, I hesitated and almost used / instead of - to seperate worm and sperm. And the change of line happened to cut it in two just at the right place...

All that to say I think, if it is not a contaminant, it looks more like a, well, you know, haha

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It looks like it's a computer monitor filmed at someone's house/in an open-plan kitchen from the look of the tiled floor, dining table and chairs, electric cables being a trip hazard and reflections in the monitor of a woman with uncovered shoulder length hair wearing a black sleveless top (1:46).

IIRC different testing equipment is used in labs and the electron microscope imagery isn't displayed in those colours. The questions and conclusopms don't quite make sense as samples are injected into modified computers to find out their chemical make-up. If it was suspected graphene a simple test for inorganic carbon would be done.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

They are looking at a movie, not a sample they took themselves. You can hear them say that they need to try and get a blood sample from the person who's blood is in the video.
Not sure if you've read my reply a few posts above, the people in this clip are members of a swiss organization that gives spiritual workshops. There is nothing scientific about their methods

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I watched the video but found this one there.

www.bitchute.com...

PfizerStruck

As war as the video don't know what to think of it or how significant it is

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars
www.bitchute.com...

I cannot speak to the validity of the video, to be clear. But, the setting of these individuals, their state of dress, and the technology surrounding them suggests to me that they are, in fact, inside a laboratory, reviewing the blood cells of a vaccinated patient.

I cannot speak to the validity of the 'translation' but if anyone in here can confirm whether it's properly translated, that would be great.

I will add that it's not the first time I've seen slides showing these large structures inside blood slides, as well as platelet aggregation and cell gunk. I would link to it but the internet is so scrubbed of anything not "vax is God" that it's nearly impossible to find these things again, even using multiple different search engines.

At any rate, I can't be 100% of the content of the video, but it's yet another example of things already discussed. If anyone has an explanation for the slides, then please feel free to offer that information. Thanks!

I look at dozens of slides at work daily. I haven’t noticed anything different in vaccinated vs unvaccinated persons white cells, red cells, or platelets but I guess I’ll keep an eye out!

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
I'm not fluent, but I can confirm that the subtitles are "more or less accurate". They are talking about finding graphene in a blood sample of a vaccinated person. My vocabulary is limited when it comes to this field so there are some parts that I can't understand or can't confirm.

With that said, they're using a lot of basicinformal terminology rather than the scientific vocabulary that I'd have expected to hear in a video of that nature (I would have expected to have been able to understand much less than I do), it would also be highly unusual for somebody to be filming something in that manner in a professional capacity.

The equipment that they appear to be using is also not sufficient for them to be able to determine that the structure on screen is graphene. Not even remotely close. You don't need to be a scientist to tell that.

They also don't mention anything that would indicate that this is a sample from somebody who has had covid-19, and the equipment that is visible in in the video also seems out of place. In particular their "lab" is a disgrace. They don't appear to be obeying any protocols regarding contamination, or even basic hygiene.

I'm calling hoax on this one.

This is somebody looking up library sample in a college lab and making having fake conversation as part of a hoax.

I’ve been in many labs that are in no condition better than that.
However either the narrator or translator make a critical error.
They show an RBC and state that it shows the DNA is clearly disrupted.
Red cells do not contain DNA
Furthermore that object could merely be an “artifact” or a fiber. There’s nothing to indicate that’s actually something IN the blood

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
The subtitles translate correct, what they don't translate is all the speculation... and the way they talk does not sound as if they have much knowledge.

1- For example: they are looking at blood cells and then say that 'the DNA looks bursting, or roughly translated: not smooth'.
Since when can you see DNA in an image of a bloodcell?

2- at around 1.40 in the video you see a table,
on the floor is a food massaging bath (I know because I sell these in my store), which is odd to be in a lab setting.
On the table is what seems to be a white helmet, a towel, a strange red thing and a thing with the word "cellmove" written on it.

look at this Swiss website. The logo is the same as on the helmet
cellmove

My German is very basic so I took the liberty to pull the intro on the website through a translator, decide for yourself.

The experienced life scientist, cell biologist and behavioral scientist, two biohackers, invites you to the "cellmove positions" workshop.
The participants are taken on a revolutionary, spiritual development journey to the unknown microcosm in our body, to our own cells and genes, and to the seemingly foreign microorganisms in us. Only when you look at the whole thing and know the host and its microbiome can you understand an organism and its expressions of life in order to recognize and implement solutions.
Fascinating microscopic images and meditative introspection are practically connected with each other and made visible by representatives, which information is important for us.
A whole new world is revealed to everyone.
As a result, stress and fears of physical and mental illnesses disappear, we get to know and love illnesses and their pathogens better, and we can find out what healing messages they convey for our path through life.
These insights also contribute to peaceful and deep human relationships.

Regarding point 1. You won’t see strands of DNA but nucleus/nucleoli are readily visible in white cells

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach

Haha, I hesitated and almost used / instead of - to seperate worm and sperm. And the change of line happened to cut it in two just at the right place...

All that to say I think, if it is not a contaminant, it looks more like a, well, you know, haha

100% not a work or sperm lol. Sperm looks like a hair with a larger circle on the end. And worms can be intra or extra cellular but demonstrate very different features. So I agree with contaminant/artifact

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
I'm not fluent, but I can confirm that the subtitles are "more or less accurate". They are talking about finding graphene in a blood sample of a vaccinated person. My vocabulary is limited when it comes to this field so there are some parts that I can't understand or can't confirm.

With that said, they're using a lot of basicinformal terminology rather than the scientific vocabulary that I'd have expected to hear in a video of that nature (I would have expected to have been able to understand much less than I do), it would also be highly unusual for somebody to be filming something in that manner in a professional capacity.

The equipment that they appear to be using is also not sufficient for them to be able to determine that the structure on screen is graphene. Not even remotely close. You don't need to be a scientist to tell that.

They also don't mention anything that would indicate that this is a sample from somebody who has had covid-19, and the equipment that is visible in in the video also seems out of place. In particular their "lab" is a disgrace. They don't appear to be obeying any protocols regarding contamination, or even basic hygiene.

I'm calling hoax on this one.

This is somebody looking up library sample in a college lab and making having fake conversation as part of a hoax.

I’ve been in many labs that are in no condition better than that.
However either the narrator or translator make a critical error.
They show an RBC and state that it shows the DNA is clearly disrupted.
Red cells do not contain DNA
Furthermore that object could merely be an “artifact” or a fiber. There’s nothing to indicate that’s actually something IN the blood

They're clearly not in an actual laboratory, it's a mess and they're simply not using the type of equipment that would be required to do what they're claiming to be doing. Some of it seems to be from a day Spa or beautician. If I saw a lab like that I'd chew out the admin, it wouldn't pass an safety inspection for a fast food restaurant kitchen. Let alone a laboratory.

And graphene doesn't look like this at that magnification.

You're right about red cells not having a nucleus, I'm not fluent so I translated it as meaning the DNA of the person who was vaxxed, not the cell itself.

I think that we can all agree that this video shows a group of non scientists looking at a library or archive sample and putting fake dialogue to it.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Still not getting this rushed vax. With a lot of questions.
The fact that these mRNA vaxs are being pushed heavily.
Normal vax clinical trails should have lasted at least 10,15 years.
edit on 28-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
a reply to: bastion

They are looking at a movie, not a sample they took themselves. You can hear them say that they need to try and get a blood sample from the person who's blood is in the video.
Not sure if you've read my reply a few posts above, the people in this clip are members of a swiss organization that gives spiritual workshops. There is nothing scientific about their methods

Cheers. Saw it just after I posted - great research and very well spotted with the Cellmove logo.

I'm not amiliar with this site but it seems like a wikipedia clone and this is the page about Cellmove's owner and his imagery: Armin Koroknay
it looks very similar to his VFRC 'dark field microscope' images of spirochetes using a technique and microscope he claims to have invented which explains why the images don't look anything like normal samples, or rather normal sample images that have had their colours inverted by a computer.

If the translation to English is correct he believes in Shamanic Healing and 'cures' patients by getting them to look at microscopic imagery of their blood samples and then draw pictures of anything the patient deems pathogenic to them - thus curing their illness.

It all sounds very confusing and really baffling how they came to these conclusions.
edit on 28-7-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Still not getting this rushed vax. With a lot of questions.
The fact that these mRNA vaxs are being pushed heavily.
Normal vax clinical trails should have lasted at least 10,15 years.

But they're not pushing the mRNA vax, they're pushing vaccine in general. You can get the old fashion non mRNA vax. They don't care which one you get. You could even get the Chinese or Russian vaxes if you want.

Normal clinical trials don't take 10 years. Do you think that your winter flu shot has taken 10 years? They get 6 months, maybe as little as 3.

A brand new vax for a disease that is limited to Africa, and which has no funding might take to year, but that's a travesty not the recommended amount of time.

Just look at zicca and ebola. When white people started dying money poured in and they got a Vax out in under a year.

Covid isn't a new disease. Its a mutation of the coronavirus which we've known about for years. We just had to tweak our existing vaxes to the new version, not make a whole new vax.

We had a year of trials for the mNRA vax before it was approved. It went through full phase 3 trials.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Yup - there's no long-term side effect studies in vaccine development as they're not to be taken daily and there's no way of doing a long-term study into the use of a single use substance to the billions of variables that occur every day and are far more likely to be the cause of health issues.

99.999% of standard vax development timeframe is spent doing absolutely nothing as recruiting participants, applying for funding and pharma being focussed on spending as little money and resources on research as possible wastes all the time.

The actual study period of a decade long vax is only a couple of months worth of data and actual trials - the covid trials had around 10x more participants than a standard vax or medicine trial and several differerent trials in different countries making it the most accurate and longest vax development of a vaccine or medicine to date.

Standard vaccine or medicine trial phases are rarely longer than a week per phase tested on a small number of homeless/drug addicts with nowhere near the scrutiny the covid trials have faced.

edit on 28-7-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join