It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFOs... Multiple lights. New video! Very cool!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hey there everyone! I just found a new video on YouTube with possible UFOs. Just thought id share it with everyone. (not claiming it's aliens, but its definitely odd). Hope everyone has a good day!

youtu.be...

Here's the link to YouTube. ^^

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Chris9953

It’s hard to tell because I don’t have the ability to freeze frame the video, but it looks like the lights don’t dim when they pass the telephone poles. That would mean that they are in front of the poles, not behind them.

Possibly reflections?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Heres your video

Looks like the setting Sun to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The light keeps the same pace as the vehicle.

Reflection.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Looks like incoming aircraft.

Here is a case I investigated last year that is very similar.

Using the Flight Radar I was able to verify that there were 4 airliners on approach to the airport with 2 others in the circuit.
The intensity of their front landing lights, drowned out the navigation lights so it appeared to be multiple bright lights in the sky.
If the below link doesn't bring you to the case, then a search of case # 105612 will allow you to view the video.

Link to video

Here is a screen shot from the radar showing the aircraft on approach.

Having seen cases like this hundreds of times, I have to go with the most probable explanation - Either a spotlight from a Helicopter or the front landing lights of an aircraft.

If there is a location and date for the OP video, I can confirm via the radar.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
location? time & date? direction?

The US have been testing a lot of missile system as of late

Not saying that is what it is but would be nice to know some basics first

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Possible amber orange type but it's big maybe too big. The smaller orb that appears at 2.08 travelling to the left and then moves back towards the right is more convincing

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yep. Everyone knows that UFOs need headlights to see where they are going.
They probably use LED's too, cause they are way more advanced than us.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
i wish they'd pulled over and get some stable footage.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The light keeps the same pace as the vehicle.
Reflection.

Maybe, except it goes behind trees. If it was a reflection, it would be in front of the trees.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Looks like incoming aircraft.

Agreed. Had they watched a little longer they might have seen it "fade out" when it turns to make the landing. Very similar to the old "string of pearls" seen at many major airports.

Or it's an alien ship of some kind with a really bright light on it for some reason.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
From very far away? It goes behind trees..

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I thought so too, but the smaller lights flitting around it and the brief plasma discharge looking radial effects were odd.

Plus the fact it was taken from a moving vehicle and I doubt if an aircraft, that it was slowly turning in the direction of travel as anything that low is usually landing.

So ... dunno ... some guesses are sun and coincidental lightening phenom, military "training" and/ or light beings from dimension X?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Macenroe82
smaller lights flitting around it and the brief plasma discharge looking radial effects were odd.

That's a fun way to describe camera trying to catch focus on the brightest object in the shot.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It's a Mothership. At 2:05 thru 2:11 you can see a smaller craft meeting up with it.

Since we also see cows laying/grazing in the fields, I'd say some cattle mutilations were either occurring, or about to occur.

Better they eat cows, than humans.

top topics

join