It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excuse me Mr Ferguson!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Mr Ferguson, one of the advisors on the SAGE panel for the British government has been making some rather . . . . Contradictory statements lately, shall we have a little peeky boo and see what Fergie's been smoking?

Fergie's prediction!

Prof Neil Ferguson said it was “almost inevitable” that Monday’s final phase of unlocking would bring on 100,000 daily cases, with about 1,000 hospitalisations – despite roughly half the UK being fully vaccinated. He added that he could foresee a situation in which the case rate expands to twice the size.

“The real question is do we get to double that – or even higher,” he told BBC One’s Andrew Marr Show on Sunday,. “And that’s where the crystal ball starts to fail. I mean, we could get to 2,000 hospitalisations a day, 200,000 cases a day – but it’s much less certain.”

Jinkies! Wow, imagine that! 200,000 cases a day! Well that's just super duper, mega bad! Maybe we should have listened, I mean that's so many people dying! The NHS will collapse! The sky is falling arghhhhhhhhh!

Let's take a look then shall we, after all the government take what this guy says VERY seriously indeed, in fact so much so the lockdowns are based on models he made, so he must have some Thanos levels of insight. . . . . Right!?

Oh . . .

LONDON, July 27 (Reuters) - The end of Britain's COVID pandemic could be just months away as vaccines have so dramatically reduced the risk of hospitalisation and death, Imperial College epidemiologist Neil Ferguson said on Tuesday.

Oh . . . So not 200,00 then.... Let's have a look at some other things this SAGE like man has said.....

About Bird flu...

Last month Neil Ferguson, a professor of mathematical biology at Imperial College London, told Guardian Unlimited that up to 200 million people could be killed.

"Around 40 million people died in 1918 Spanish flu outbreak," said Prof Ferguson. "There are six times more people on the planet now so you could scale it up to around 200 million people probably."

This was completely false.

Alright, Swine flu then!

British scientists are now advising that "prolonged" school closures could reduce the scale of the outbreak by between 13 and 17 per cent.

Keeping schools closed could also buy time as experts battle to create a vaccine, the research by Government adviser Neil Ferguson, and Dr Simon Cauchemez of Imperial College London's department of infectious disease epidemiology.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------

What does this mean.

This is but one of the, mostly, faceless 'experts' we hear being touted in regards to public health. The guy's a walking disaster, a living, breathing contradiction. Holding two views and explaining both as self evident, isn't that cognitive dissonance?

This man is a hypocrite, a liar and charlatan, like Fauci, like Gates, like Shwaab, like Johnson, like Biden. When we're accused of being 'anti science' and 'fear mongering conspiracy nuts' you can thank people like THIS MAN. Their schizophrenic and muddled messages, coupled with their mind bending incompetence, has led to the fiasco we're now in.
The UK government locked down under the advice of this absolute lunatic! Lock downs are provably pointless now that we have the data on their effectiveness, it's about 0%.

Now let's see what happened then shall we.

Oh dear.

Prof Ferguson, whose advice to the prime minister led to the UK lockdown, said he regretted "undermining" the messages on social distancing.

The Telegraph reported that a woman he was said to be in a relationship with visited his home in lockdown.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock said it was "extraordinary" and that he "took the right decision to resign".

You saw that, Matt Hancock! Ahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

This entire pandemic is one lie after another on top of another, hid behind another.

Now that we're staring down the barrel of forced vaccination and complete totalitarian government regimes, who see it as their right to strip people of their bodily autonomy, I'm going to start exposing these liars and frauds for what they are!

People's memories are too short and we need reminding. These people are in CHARGE of our lives, their whims and urges are our downfall.
We should stop all of this nonsense, the media created panic, the political hype, the lot of it. We're being pitted against each other by complete charlatans like Neil Ferguson so that they can continue to make bank and fulfill their narcissistic desires to be noticed.

We unvaccinated are not your enemy. We're really not. Don't let the media do this, don't allow politicians to separate us. If we do, we're doomed as a people.

So I say this to you Mr Ferguson.
Jog on you weapon!
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

The fact that he still has a job after the disaster of a prediction from early on that made us lock down, should be evidence to anyone with half a brain cell left, that this entire scenario is corrupt.

The fact that he isn’t hanging in the town square as warning to future Ferguson’s, makes me sad for humanity.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
ferguson is a liar, a stooge, a fear-monger and one of MANY traitors to humanity.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

And yet he still holds a position of 'prestige' in our ailing society!

The irony of Matt Hancock saying what he did is almost too delicious, I might just read it again for dinner and skip dessert.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

And yet he still holds a position of 'prestige' in our ailing society!

Only by those who look up to con-men, fraudsters and criminals.

Media land is so far removed from reality. They can do their best to create a certain perception but the more I talk to people, the more it becomes obvious that no-one is buying this horse dung anymore.

What we can do about it is another thing altogether but this s*** stinks and stinks so bad they haven't made enough perfume in the world to mask it.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The same thing happened over on this side of the pond (referring to the driving of people into a panic for no good reason).
Coincidence? Or some kind of plan?
edit on b000000312021-07-27T07:26:52-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 27 Jul 2021 07:26:52 -0500700000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Tokyo today lest then 1600 people that actually went to the doctor 2 or 3 days ago that tested they may have the flu.
Japan has 130 million people. The figures around the world are and have been total bs.
Go on NKH corona virus updates for the facts. You don't die of corona virus unless the police report says you do with the evidence from the hospital.
America is / was fkd from the beginning with all the bs about 600000 people dying for the virus. Hell only 14 people on the Diamond Prince in Tokyo died from the virus and those all were with previous health conditions, even maybe the seasonal flu might have put them into the hospital.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The same thing happened over on this side of the pond (referring to the driving of people into a panic for no good reason).
Coincidence? Or some kind of plan?

I would argue that's it's no coincidence.
The government, their "experts" and the media have worked together to create an environment of fear.
Add in confusion from u-turns, backtracking and contradictory messaging and you have most of the population easily manipulated.

Those with doubts will naturally err on the side of caution and comply.

Those who haven't fallen for any of it are powerless due to the sheer weight of numbers who have.
It's easy to brand the non-compliant as reckless, stupid or "conspiracy theorists" to prevent their voices being heard and we find ourselves in the situation we have now.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

The people who defended this guy and his predictions still have the gall to come on this forum like nothing ever happened, continuing to blindly defend the lies from this cretin and his cronies.

If you’re still singing along to this idiots song sheet you need to have a long hard look in the mirror.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Most of the people, I truly believe, got the vax' to 'save face'.

The weight of public opinion, weather we like it or not, is shaped by the media. The second the media took the side of maligning 'anti-vaxxers' billions of people were already fooled.

The biggest problem I have is that, things like this keep me up at night, reading, studying, craving to know more. I've yet to meet a vaccinated person who actually knows the dangers involved, or has read the ingredients (because we're not allowed them), or has ANY long term data (because there is none), or who knows someone from the control group (there wasn't one).....

What we're being forced to do here is beyond medicine and science. We're being forced, almost at gunpoint, to accept the narrative being spun by the same people who can't even be faithful in their own marriages. People (like Boris) who join silly clubs where you are required to burn a £50 note in the face of a homeless man.

I am not, and NEVER could, believe these people have any truth in them whatsoever, they're just empty suits......

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
When I see a thread liked this, sometimes I just scroll down looking for those pathetic replies by people who took the injection, now know they screwed up, have deep and frightening buyer's remorse, are battling with massive cognitive dissonance because they do not want to believe what they know, so attempt to justify and rectify their own bad decision by gaslighting others into doing what they did.

None here yet. I'm surprised.

new topics

top topics

join