It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Can Be Done to Those Who Coerce You To Be Vaccinated if You Get Sick or Die.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Monday, July 27, 2021

I read all over the internet where people are being what they call "forced" to take the Covid-19 vaccine, in order to participate in ______________.

The reasons run from attending Church, to visiting Dad in the Nursing Home, to Playing Football, and a bunch more reasons we're all hearing and reading about every day.

Stunningly, even U.S. government employees who work in medical capacities are being FORCED to get vaccinated against Covid-19. You'd think, of all people, medical personnel would not need to have their arm twisted.

The latest is the Veterans Administration. It becomes the first Federal Agency in the history of the U.S. Government to issue such a mandate for its employees.

VA Mandate: www.cnbc.com...

QUESTION: In your opinion, how much LEGAL responsibility should a company, group, entity, or government bear, if the "forced" or "coerced" recipient of a Covid-19 vaccine becomes seriously ill, or dies, and it can be traced to one of the experimental Covid-19 vaccines?

Millions of dollars have been awarded to individuals because they got sick and/or died, after tobacco companies "compelled" them to enjoy the relaxing experience of smoking cigarettes. Doesn't that set a precedent that can be used against authorities and entities forcing people to take ANY drug...let alone those that has not been FDA approved....like all of our Covid-19 vaccines.

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They're five steps ahead of you

...The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

“It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas labor and employment attorney. “Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.“

You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment...

CNBC

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, July 27, 2021

I read all over the internet where people are being what they call "forced" to take the Covid-19 vaccine, in order to participate in ______________.

The reasons run from attending Church, to visiting Dad in the Nursing Home, to Playing Football, and a bunch more reasons we're all hearing and reading about every day.

Stunningly, even U.S. government employees who work in medical capacities are being FORCED to get vaccinated against Covid-19. You'd think, of all people, medical personnel would not need to have their arm twisted.

The latest is the Veterans Administration. It becomes the first Federal Agency in the history of the U.S. Government to issue such a mandate for its employees.

QUESTION: In your opinion, how much LEGAL responsibility should a company, group, entity, or government bear, if the "forced" or "coerced" recipient of a Covid-19 vaccine becomes seriously ill, or dies, and it can be traced to one of the experimental Covid-19 vaccines?

Millions of dollars have been awarded to individuals because they got sick and/or died, after tobacco companies "compelled" them to enjoy the relaxing experience of smoking cigarettes. Doesn't that set a precedent that can be used against authorities and entities forcing people to take ANY drug...let alone those that has not been FDA approved....like all of our Covid-19 vaccines.

-CareWeMust

I think we're way past litigation for any deaths or injuries from this vaccine. I think we're closer to forced vaccinations , vaccine I.D.s and eventually not being able to buy or sell without proof of vaccination.....mark of the beast sound familiar yet ?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Well, since the manufacturers are exempt from liability, I think that all these institutions and corporations forcing the C-Jab, shouldn't be.

The people who are forced should be able to sue to the tits.

Could also have them sign some version of this: Notice of Liability

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Not really no.

They have created the perfect monster. Something that's required but is only acceptable if you freely choose to do it.

Exercise your freedom and give this a miss. There's a reason you're being threatened to take this 'totally cool' vaccine.

The efficacy of this 'vaccine' has gone from 90% to 30%. It's leaky, which means it doesn't stop transmission and we DO NOT KNOW the long term health effects. Do you feel lucky, punk?

You're always and irreversibly responsible for your own actions, you're an adult - unless you're not in which case, why you on ATS son!?

There could be a case made that the governments and 'experts' that they used to formulate their cataclysmic models (like Neil Ferguson LOOOOOOOL) scared people into doing this suicidal action by manipulating their fear - this is true.

There is also the case that social media and the media at large covered up evidence to disprove the catastrophists in the limelight. Fauci's way or the highway baby!

In the end, we're under informed; scared; desperate and now being bullied into making this decision...... If this doesn't feel right to you it's obviously because you've been watching Bitchute videos and are just a mad conspiracy theorist bro!

You have the luxury, like me, of being okay if all of our research holds true. The vaccinated ABSOLUTELY need us to be wrong, otherwise it sucks to be them right now..... Make your choice. Choose logic and common sense.

As an addition, taking this will probably make you an abomination, owned by corporate fiat. So there's that too....

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I have very simple solution, they had better hope I die. Put something in me via force/extortion that might kill me, I'll return the favor, just orders of magnitude worse.

As far culpability, responsibility and liability, the government protects vaccine manufacturers, I don't know if this breaches the constitution, if so, "game on." Government protect themselves by setting up injury funds, much like insurance, using your taxpayer dollars to pay out claims, but they fight you all the way with your own money while their at it.

Businesses however, appear to be totally liable for both forced/extorted vaccinations and human rights violations. You want change, start suing every business that violates your rights or says you have to do X to keep your job. If this doesn't happen peacefully, you gotta know it's going to get violent but chose your targets. Don't loot, rob and burn your cities, go after the real enemies, the billionaires, the bankers and their puppets that pretend to represent you and I.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

As much as your attorney can tag them with. I don't think any "entity" will give a sh!t until they are forced to pony up some damages. The petitioner needs to have deep pockets and iron clad medical proof before even filing litigation against the big dogs.

Call Rudy Giuliani he should know exactly what to do.

edit on 26-7-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Let the buyer beware. If you accept the coercing, it is your choice, I doubt if anyone can be sued either way.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
OSHA declared that any business that requires vaccinations are responsible for the outcome .
That is kept very silent among businesses as "don't know , don't tell policy"

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It’s a slippery slope. This is a matter of discrimination. That being said, employee safety will be referenced as a reason. Companies can legally drug test for safety reasons, perhaps it will be folded under this precedence.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

They're five steps ahead of you

...The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

“It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas labor and employment attorney. “Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.“

You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment...

CNBC

Thank-you for the detailed and researched answer. However, I'm asking about those in our communities who are strong-arming individuals to be vaccinated.

My wife went against my advice and got vaccinated because her church put non-vaccinated people in another room, to watch and listen to Sunday church service remotely.

It didn't matter that she has the anti-bodies from her recovery from Covid-19. The local church elders are IDIOTS for buying into what some higher up church idiots are dictating. She won't leave, so she complied, in order to "belong" with the majority.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, July 27, 2021

-CareWeMust

I think we're way past litigation for any deaths or injuries from this vaccine. I think we're closer to forced vaccinations , vaccine I.D.s and eventually not being able to buy or sell without proof of vaccination.....mark of the beast sound familiar yet ?

If we're way past that, it means we're now in a dangerous territory.

There will be a lot of children being "force" vaccinated in order to return to school in Aug/Sep.

School officials had better hope and pray that none of the children become seriously ill, or God forbid, DIE.

Need I say more?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
That was on Friday.

On Saturday, however, the agency took an entirely different approach.

DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers’ vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904’s recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination through May 2022. We will reevaluate the agency’s position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward.
a reply to: Gothmog

townhall.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

EXCELLENT POST!

When Donald Trump, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and Florida Governor DeSantis encouraged everyone to get vaccinated this past weekend, it threw me a curve.

The last thing we Conservative anti-establishment types need right now is doubt about the doubt, lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

edit on 26-7-2021 by UnRepentantHarlequin because: Double posted

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Let the buyer beware. If you accept the coercing, it is your choice, I doubt if anyone can be sued either way.

Here in Chicago, a lot worse happens to people who damage another person, than "being sued".

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

edit on 26-7-2021 by UnRepentantHarlequin because: Triple!

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This is just a thought, but whenever I hear of a creative contest that has a substantial award, I get excited and start to think of some way to win. My plans never turn into anything substantial, but I dream about it. After about a week or two of putting it off, the due date arrives and there is a winner. And the winner usually has executed a pretty great idea and a great plan.
Maybe we could offer awards to people who succeed at stopping government over reach, who successfully sue over COVID vax damages, or... Whatever else deserves an award.
I suppose most people don't see freedom as an award.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
It’s a slippery slope. This is a matter of discrimination. That being said, employee safety will be referenced as a reason. Companies can legally drug test for safety reasons, perhaps it will be folded under this precedence.

But the only danger is to other willingly unvaccinated individuals.

The Mainstream Media is united today in declaring Covid-19 cases amongst those who have been vaccinated, as "RARE".

Source: abcnews.go.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join