It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delta variant 1,000x more viral load but cases have fallen off the cliff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Our media had to add together all the deaths for an entire week across the entire lower third of our state in order to get double digit deaths.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Specially the elderly, interestingly I believe big pharma have a lot to do with why people can not longer fight viral infections on their own, even a common cold now can kill many, lots of the miracle pills that big pharma prescribe have warnings on immune deficiency, if you already have a compromised immune system this can be a problem when faced with viral infections.

I truly believe that big pharma know exactly what they have done to humanity, now is time to cash on the new and improved immune system helpers in the name of targeted technology.

Like what big food makers wanted to genetically modified bees in order to sell them to farmers.

Is just despicable, and yes I believe in conspiracies be ready for immunity in a bottle, by prescription only.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
On the upside, the absolute lunatic that is Neil Ferguson has revealed to the public FINALLY, just how far off SAGE are when it comes to modelling and predictions for this virus.

Fergo' said we'd be boots deep in bodies and cases now......

Fergo' couldn't keep his weeny in his pants (is this s a running theme with these people).....

Fergo said hospitals would be totes overwhelmed and at breaking point . . . Which they are thanks to his and his pals COMPLETELY nuts predictions!

Thanks Neil, we needed this, we really did....... Oh, and keep your disgusting vaccine.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
You can expect MSM to inflate the covid numbers to push for a global vaccine passport mandatory.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

No, influenza is no joke. It kills a lot of people, and probably will for some time to come.

I'm almost certain I caught Covid in the early days, the time and symptoms line up almost perfectly.

I felt horrid for about two days, and it cleared away without incident.

I once had the flu, and it turned into something that dragged on and on for several weeks. Of course, I was working 12-16 hour days for all of that time--that might have had a bit to do with both the severity and time.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I had influenza diagnosed by a doctor 3 times, and not is not joke the symptoms are unforgettable, first the fever then the tunnel vision and could not concentrate, followed by bed rest as every bone in the body hurts, then the back pain starts actually that is the lungs hurting, you can not find a comfortable position to lie down because it hurts.

Last about 2 weeks.

The last time I was very sick that had to go to the doctor it was before the covid, I had what I though was a cold, but the fever lasted about 3 days, I knew it was not flu as I did not had any body aches and pains, but then after the fever i started to feel like my lungs were on fire, that is when I went to the emergency and was given a inhaler treatment, a shot for inflammation and antibiotics, but while I felt like my lungs were on fire I still could breath, I did have some cough but it hurt soo much to even cough.

I wonder if covid has been around way before the CDC said it was.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The REAL danger lies with the experimental Johnson-Johnson, Moderna, Pfizer vaccines being injected into people who still have no clue they're being used as trial guinea-pigs.

And, to increase the chances for a SPEEDY vaccine approval by the FDA, and greater acceptance by the dumb Sheeple (U.S. Citizens) right now, the FDA's parent organization, the CDC, has reduced (without explanation) the number of potential vaccine-related deaths by 50%....from 12,000 to 6,000.

CDC Coverup: trialsitenews.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Delta variant 1,000x more viral load than previous variants, but cases have fallen off the cliff in the past few days
Here is the good news from the UK :

Even with this surge of new cases, there's no need to panic. Does this graph warrant mandate shots? :

coronavirus.data.gov.uk...

And let's be grateful for this drop in numbers over the weekend, without a lockdown. I agree this is "very encouraging": coronavirus.data.gov.uk...

I think this Morgan guy is influential in United Kingdom society?

ATS Post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I unfortunately work with complete muppets…….if I give them a direction to go whilst they are driving it’s a 50/50 chance wether or not they go in that direction lmao

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: putnam6

And sadly?

People used to die from complications from the cold virus. The elderly and immune compromised especially.

And covid is a coronavirus.

I know you have been banging that drum for a long time, your instinct and intelligence were correct.

I'd love to take credit but I work with some really smart people.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The "life cycle" of any successful virus is to attenuate or weaken so that it can still spread but won't kill the host.

If it kills the host, it cannot spread so the successful mutations are actually weaker versions of the virus.

Basically, we're pissing ourselves over a cold virus now.

This is exactly what I keep telling people and they just don’t want to hear it. I can’t comprehend how decades of evidence can somehow be completely suspended when it comes to this one virus? I swear it’s like half the world wants to be locked down for the rest of their pathetic lives.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join