It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Used Private Emails as VP, Hunter was CC'd on many

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: FamCore

The criminal Democrats just can’t resist from engaging in criminal activities.

Their entire work ethic is based on shady con artist actions.

Democrats who have been reformed, commonly admit how sinister and corrupt top officials are across the entire Democrat party.

That’s common knowledge for anyone with more than 2 working brain cells.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Oh Lord! What in the world is it with you guys and emails? I mean really?

I'm still waiting for the bombshell Hillary emails and that mysterious server.

I can't imagine why anyone eats this BS up the way you guys on the Right do.

Unreal.

You seem slow to understand the concept of "the law applies to everyone".

The "Bombshell" is in your face - NO ONE is allowed to keep classified information in anything other than a SCIF.

Hillary's THOUSANDS of classified e-mail, kept in an unsecured server in her home, is a MONSTROUS violation of security protocols, and violates the LAW!

Conversely, General Petraeus , a Republican, was prosecuted and convicted of a felony charge for storing a HANDFUL of classified documents at his home, the correct outcome for anyone violating the law.

What Hillary did is the same a Petraeus, except times 1000 the number of documents.
She should have been prosecuted and convicted.

Once the law becomes fungible depending on your political affiliation, no matter what it is, you eventually lose fairness in the legal system.

But, clearly, such basic concepts are above your ability to understand.

SMH...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: RazorV66

Shady is as shady does.

Question. What if Trumps team did that?

then this reply would be 180 degrees different.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Disregarding the shaky provenance of the laptop, I decided to dig into this a little. Namely the pci.gov domain. This article is the only place I've ever seen that domain. It doesn't lead to any government website. It's not connected to any government agency. I can't even find any other email addresses using that domain.

I tried doing a DNS lookup and that said the domain didn't exist. The closest domain I can find is pci-nsn.gov, which is a blog for the Poarch Band of Creek Indians.

I did find it listed in the DNS Institute's (which I'm not sure how respected they are, this is the first time I've heard of them) 2020 security list along with 272 other government sites (including sites like whitehouse.gov and greatagain.gov) that had failing AAAA lookups.

Interestingly enough pci.gov is the only domain I checked from that list that didn't direct to a website. There's also nothing archived under that name.

The fact that this domain emails were allegedly sent has seemingly never existed once again brings the validity of these laptop claims into question.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: FamCore

The criminal Democrats just can’t resist from engaging in criminal activities.

Their entire work ethic is based on shady con artist actions.

Democrats who have been reformed, commonly admit how sinister and corrupt top officials are across the entire Democrat party.

That’s common knowledge for anyone with more than 2 working brain cells.

We'll get Joe out of office. Probably through impeachment, if God doesn't come to our rescue first.

edit on 1/10/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join