It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 and Coronavirus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I did not experience the "pandemic" of H1N1 in 2009. When learning about this, I read many threads from that time period here on ATS that seem to mirror threads I see now regarding coronavirus. Especially the H1N1 vaccine, which is now routinely included in flu shots. www.cdc.gov...

Posts like this one:

The propaganda machine is running in high gear again for (what is this, round 3) The Great Swine Flu Scare. Coming to a pharmacy near you. Brought to you by Big Brother...
which is a post regarding a commercial the OP saw which seemed to claim anyone who did not want the H1N1 vaccine was a "crazy conspiracy theorist". www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or this one, titled "vaccinated to death", which talks about how some people in Sweden died and got ill after taking that shot. www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one, which talks about how the WHO has branded anyone who refuses the H1N1 vaccine a "criminal"

Scary times ahead.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread about Hawaii "forcing" H1N1 vaccination (oh. there are many MANY threads opining that the H1N1 vaccine will become mandatory and forced, this is just an example.) No offense but this person is kind of ranting about how we don't have rights and we are slaves to the UN, but there is some good info there. Now, from my research, I do not believe ANY state "forced" H1N1 vaccines on people or made them mandatory for the general public. Maybe in hospitals or care settings, but not the general public. www.abovetopsecret.com...

We even had something very similar to what is going on with Fullmacher(?) and "nuremberg 2.0" with this thread about Jane Burgermeister's "list of crimes charged against the WHO and UN." www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is very real and is going on right now.
I have heard alot of Jane on misc. radio interviews, and she is cincere (?) about her charges against misc. institutions and organisations..

The Defendants :
- WHO
- EU
- National Research Labs such as CDC
- Vaccine Companies
- FEMA
- Homeland Security

Here is a thread titled "Ten things you're not supposed to know about the swine flu vaccine." The "ten things" are strikingly similar, some almost verbatim to the concerns about the coronavirus shot that are going on now. www.abovetopsecret.com...

And, finally this thread, titled simply "Avian and swine flu vaccines lead to sterility and death"

The mainstream media is not telling us about these facts (see links below). This is how the Elite will depopulate the planet. Vaccines don't work as advertised. Read the shocking facts about avian flu vaccine deaths and sterility.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So. As I mentioned in my opening today many years later, the H1N1 vaccine is standard in flu shots and I suppose many millions of people get those every single year. There were no "vaccine passports". There was no "forced mandatory" vaccination. Absolutely none of this stuff came to pass.

Are we putting the cart before the horse and is this all just another big nothingburger like H1N1, designed to get people first divided, then distracted from what is actually going on? This is a big distraction. What are they trying to distract us from?
edit on 26-7-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

It's like people don't remember

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ya...

That was another scam... perhaps dummy run

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
More people died of H1N1 after Obama's CDC declared the epidemic over, than died during the epidemic itself.

12,600 during the epidemic in america. 62,300 after the epidemic was over in america.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Turns out our lives are finite.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I think most people with background in this field were skeptical of a quick vaccine for COVID and believed that if one was created it would offer temporary immunity, eventually being added to the seasonal flu rotation.

H1N1 was a scaled down version. As I mentioned in another thread they doubled down on manipulation of data to drive more fear and gain more compliance with COVID.

The only real question is how much of this is being done for malicious ends versus how much of it is sheer incompetence.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
My mother have a friend that was a testing rat for the H1N1 vaccine, she developed debilitating type of arthritis that deformed her hands.

The vaccine is available if anybody wants to keep adding to their arsenal of "killer virus" defenses.

The vaccine was never popular due to many side effects on those tested.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Well like the saying goes, never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity... or something like that. They have definitely ramped up the fear propaganda around coronavirus. I didn't have TV or internet from 2005 until 2019 so I don't really know the full extent of the fear mongering in 2009 around H1N1 to be able to compare.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It is literally part of the trivalent and quadrivalent flu vaccines today. Anyone who gets one of those flu shots gets the H1N1 shot as well.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I have not gotten a flu vaccine in a long time, but is the included in the seasonal flu shot? I mean does the person have the choice to opt that out or not.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I have never gotten a flu shot but here is what the CDC says

For many years, flu vaccines were designed to protect against three different flu viruses (trivalent vaccines). Trivalent vaccines protect against an influenza A(H1N1) virus, an influenza A(H3N2) virus and one influenza B virus, even though there are two different lineages of B viruses that both circulate during most seasons. Adding another B virus to the vaccine aims to give broader protection against circulating flu viruses.

And

Most flu vaccine in the United States is now quadrivalent. Of the 194 to 198 million doses of flu vaccine projected to be available for the 2020-2021 season, manufacturers estimate that 99% of doses (195 million) will be quadrivalent flu vaccine.

So I think it would be hard to get one without the H1N1 because most (99%) contain it.

CDC on flu vaccines: www.cdc.gov...

CDC on what flu vaccines are available for 2020-2021: www.cdc.gov...

And it does seem that all available flu vaccines listed on the CDC site are quadrivalent and contain the H1N1 shot as well.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Sorry about your family member. Was your family member ever compensated for the swine flu vaccine?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

She is my mother friend, I believe she was compensated, but do not know how much, but is been years since this happen, over a decade now.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Are we putting the cart before the horse and is this all just another big nothingburger like H1N1, designed to get people first divided, then distracted from what is actually going on? This is a big distraction. What are they trying to distract us from?

There is a consistent wealth transfer going on in the trillions of dollars from the middle class/poor worldwide to the wealthy. In addition, there is the financial "gutting" of pretty much every nation in the world. Canada is an excellent example of the blatant theft of taxpayer dollars and the prime moron here destroying the economy. Biden is following the trudeau model of national destruction. If you want to know your future, just look at what is happening in Canada.

You might also consider the effects of the covid "not-a-vaccine" as a weapon, possibly standalone long term S-Protein damage or short term death, or even use as a binary combined with another coronavirus to initiate sepsis through viral challenge and the ensuing cytokine storm. It might be a population control/reduction/culling system, Deagel (risk analysis) seemed to believe so and so do many others.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

It's like people don't remember

Huh, I never remember reading about that here at ATS back in 09. OK, I only sporadically came here back around that year, maybe once every time some conspiracy or paranormal happened, that is before I was a member. So much for me wondering if I might be getting forgetful.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I don't take a flu shot either.

That being said I do not recall craziness like this being pushed by the media at the time. It's coming from all sectors and cranked up to 100, not even close to swine flu. Why so much this time? Why the push to force a vaccine? What makes this different?

top topics

join