It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatal Heart Inflammation Officially Recognized as Being Caused by Pfizer Vax

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So what is many 100, 1000, 10,000, a million? There seems to be two sides to all this and both sides play the hyperbole game.

Well, I'm not being hyperbolic but I can't peel numbers from my brain and it wasn't vitally important to the post for me to cite those statistics: www.openvaers.com...

I didn't really want the conversation to devolve into semantics, so take it how you want, but I'll say this: enough of them have happened to force the FDA to add those things to the warnings insert, despite their own claim that there's no causality, but merely an "association." If you believe it doesn't happen, then I'd urge you to contact the CDC/FDA and see if they'll remove those warnings.

When you say "you" who is it you are talking about. Personally I have failed to see anyone here saying it should be forced. I think both sides pro and con are all saying it is a personal choice. I have said before that there is a 1000 reasons why not to get it and there is a 1000 reasons why you should.

Another complaint of semantics. Forgive me for not getting the pronoun correct here, but I assumed it was obvious who I was speaking to when I said "still believe" (which indicates a person who currently believes).

Let me rephrase for you so that it is absolutely clear and so that this discussion doesn't devolve into semantical silliness:

Given all this, do those of you who currently believe mandates should apply, still believe it's ethical to force someone to get a vaccine and punish them for not doing it?

Please let me know if you find this verbiage acceptable. I'll also call my old English professor and apologize because I know better than to use the word 'you'. lol

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I wish folks would just be honest and say, if you get the jab there are multiple issues that could happen that would not have been an issue without the vax. If you don't get it then there is a singular issue...covid.

Personally I will stick with the possibility of one issue versus possibly dozens of unknowns.

If the goal was to actually get more people to participate your suggestion would have worked better than what they are attempting now.

Ain't it funny every drug advertised on TV, Social Media, and Print says to consult your physician before taking this, but nobody says that on COVID vaccines?

If you got a good doctor listen to them...

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

First, anyone can post to it and many do, so it is not an official data base other than a ton of anecdotal posts, but when you post you can click boxes that record numbers and it is those numbers people use as proof when the actual writeup doesn't really align with the boxes clicked.

And if you add a report to VAERS that is false, you get a trip to your nearest federal prison for at least 5 years. It even tells you this right there on the reporting site. Do you think loads of people are just going on there lying? I'm sure some it happens, but not to the level where you can claim "they're all tainted."

The fact is that it's the reporting system they use to determine issues. They trust it enough to use it for that purpose while claiming you can't believe what's in there. They speak from both sides of their face.

"Trust us to interpret it and no one else because it's not valid!"

Mmk.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Lol. I see what you did there. That was pretty cute.

It is kind of funny that prior to Dec the left screamed they would not get the Trump vaccine, Biden, Harris, Pelosi and many others all said on video that they would not trust it over and over. Then Biden won and now the same vaccines they want to go draconian on everyone to include kids.

Actually, I do not believe that's true. They didn't say they wouldn't trust it - they said they would wait to see what the trials said. If I'm wrong, please show a video or transcript so that I see what you're seeing because I didn't see them say that. Could be true, but I'd like you to source that please!
edit on 26-7-2021 by BatSars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is one of the main complains within the elderly ladies in my zumba class that took the shot, they tell that fatigue has increased since the shot, I am talking about very active ladies over 65.

Sad, actually, plus many have now a cough that can not shake it out even with medicine.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

This marks the first time South Korea recognized a causal relationship between myocarditis and COVID vaccination since the nation began the inoculation program in February.

Yet the media are still going with.

The benefits outweigh the risks

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

No one still knows what are the exactly contents of those mRNA vaxs. But what happened in SK is concerning.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

That is one of the main complains within the elderly ladies in my zumba class that took the shot, they tell that fatigue has increased since the shot, I am talking about very active ladies over 65.

Sad, actually, plus many have now a cough that can not shake it out even with medicine.

This description fits my mum perfectly.

She's approaching 84 and I imagine any concerns will be dismissed as old age.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Not sure how I missed this post.

It's not even a completely effective vaccine as you can still get COVID and so far for very few heart inflammation. If you have heart issues which no doubt is a lot of people you can see their legitimate concern.

Yes I've had Hypertension(HTN) since my late 20s. And if you caught my earlier postings, I've had Coronavirus disease twice. Once from November 2019 till December ( when nobody knew of it yet ) and again late 2020. Actually almost a year later. Yes it stunk on ice, but wasn't any different from the flu I get every so often even after getting my influenza vax.

The only reason for my taking the vaccine is purely for traveling out of the country.

I knew the risk.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

That is interesting, my son inlaw tested positive for covid, back in march last year, when covid started to spread, he said it was just like the flu and it was still flu season in March.

Then he just tested positive for covid again, I guess the so call Delta, three days now, he said is just like the summer cold and the symptoms totally different, my daughter also had the same symptoms as him but two weeks before the 4 of july.

We all know during the summer you get the common summer cold.

I wonder, if all this soo call variants are nothing but the regular upper respiratory viruses that we all get during the year, but been exploited for the shot pushing and the following boosters.

Is starting to sound kind of too obvious.

I am sure that soon it will be the next variant that killer one as the seasonal flu is approaching.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars
"The severity of symptoms makes no difference" -- it does when we're discussing ethics, which is what I was referring to.

As was I. Specifically, the age old ethic of "First, do NO harm." Not "First, just do a little bit of harm." Or "First, don't do too much harm." Nope. It's "NO harm".

If something produces mild side effects but prevents thousands of deaths, I'd say it would be ethical to mandate that vaccine.

Thank you for clarifying. So what you really want to know is just how much harm we can impose/inflict on others and still be "ethical." Gotcha.

Since it's not, and there is a risk of death, then I say it's unethical.

Oh... my bad. Apparently it's ethical up to the point of death? And then it becomes unethical? Have I got that right.

I do take your point, though, and I don't disagree with your passion around being free from mandates. I just have a different view on community vs individual than most here do. I am a firm believer that community needs have a place in weighing right from wrong, at least to a degree.

Of course "community" has place in weighing right from wrong, but your premise seems to be that there is only one "right" course of action for the community -- vaccination -- and that it's okay to harm some to for the benefit of others. We don't know who will react in what way to the vaccine, and even one death, even one long-term adverse outcome, even one person suffering needlessly, is too many.

There is plenty that we can do -- collectively, individually and officially -- to help everyone do what is best for themselves and their circumstances without forcing anyone to do anything.

But I can appreciate your stance, so thank you.

I appreciate that you are trying to reach a middle ground, but I just can't appreciate compromising or sacrificing anyone's well being in the process -- no matter how mild or benign it might seem.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If you believe it doesn't happen, then I'd urge you to contact the CDC/FDA and see if they'll remove those warnings.

I can appreciate your point but this is rather hyperbolic...lol "but many die, many suffer long-term issues from it, and many more suffer long-term, temporary issues from it." About 2 billion people have gotten the vaccines, and there isn't "many" in any category.

I'm pretty sure people have experienced negative reactions to include mild Inflammation of the heart, that seems to effect young men, but the numbers are extremely small. I wonder if the vaccine did that what would the real thing do....

Given all this, do those of you who currently believe mandates should apply, still believe it's ethical to force someone to get a vaccine and punish them for not doing it?

I'm not sure anyone is in that bucket, and if you are talking to the ATS crowd there really isn't anyone on either side of the aisle that want to see mandates/punishments...lol

Personally see the vaccines as safe, but I also think they are a choice and really not required if you are healthy and under 40, but that is me.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Do you think loads of people are just going on there lying? I'm sure some it happens, but not to the level where you can claim "they're all tainted."

Anecdotal is not lying....Have you read them...I think not... Someone 85 with two feet of illnesses, a damn whisper away from dying any second gets counted because they died within 5 days of a vaccine to nothing the vaccine is accredited for, as example. Yep they died, yep they got the vaccine at some point....

My point is as you pull samples you see a pattern... Here is a random example...I'm sure it was the vaccine...lol

Other Medications: - Invega Trenza 546mg Q3months - Lithium 300mg BID - Oxybutynin 5mg QID - lipitor 20mg QHS - cogentin 2mg BID - Norvasc 5mg QD - Dyazide Capsule 37.5-25 MG (Triamterene-HCTZ) QD
Current Illness: - covid-19
Preexisting Conditions: - SCHIZOPHRENIA, UNSPECIFIED - ANEMIA, UNSPECIFIED - OVERWEIGHT - OVERACTIVE BLADDER - ATHEROSCLEROTIC HEART DISEASE OF NATIVE CORONARY ARTERY WITHOUT ANGINA PECTORIS - HYPOTHYROIDISM DUE TO MEDICAMENTS AND OTHER EXOGENOUS SUBSTANCES - NICOTINE DEPENDENCE, UNSPECIFIED, UNCOMPLICATED - CHRONIC VIRAL HEPATITIS C - UNSPECIFIED AGE-RELATED CATARACT - ESSENTIAL (PRIMARY) HYPERTENSION - CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE, UNSPECIFIED - UNSPECIFIED CONVULSIONS - INHALANT ABUSE, UNCOMPLICATED - OTHER SEIZURES

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Bigburgh

I wonder, if all this soo call variants are nothing but the regular upper respiratory viruses that we all get during the year, but been exploited for the shot pushing and the following boosters.

Is starting to sound kind of too obvious.

I am sure that soon it will be the next variant that killer one as the seasonal flu is approaching.

Totally agree, it's sketchy as hell considering normal timings for existing seasonals.

That, and the only thing I've managed to get in the last year and a half, aside from suspected covid at the start of this BS, is a mild cold last week. Did I have Edit: delta covid? Who knows, I don't care. I'm already over it, kthx. I cannot believe people are #ting themselves over feeling mildly crummy for just a few days. I'm having a very hard time taking people like that seriously anymore. Drama queens at best.
edit on 7/26/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

How many cases of heart inflammation from the vax. How many from covid?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

As usual your onto defending the vax. You know the media also said you could get covid from Farting.

Why are you defending the covid vax?

How many from covid?

I am sure the numbers arent inflated to push the fear mongering right?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Sorry you get so worked up over the fact you can't find any data or numbers to support your posts.

Fear mongering, like saying even though it hasn't happened yet just you wait if you get the vax you're gonna die.

How about you give some numbers proving your points.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Not sure how I missed this post.

It's not even a completely effective vaccine as you can still get COVID and so far for very few heart inflammation. If you have heart issues which no doubt is a lot of people you can see their legitimate concern.

Yes I've had Hypertension(HTN) since my late 20s. And if you caught my earlier postings, I've had Coronavirus disease twice. Once from November 2019 till December ( when nobody knew of it yet ) and again late 2020. Actually almost a year later. Yes it stunk on ice, but wasn't any different from the flu I get every so often even after getting my influenza vax.

The only reason for my taking the vaccine is purely for traveling out of the country.

I knew the risk.

Yea I completely get that ... a pretty crappy position to be put in.

If our business ever comes back I'll have to travel more and will likely have to get vaccinated as well. But I don't think our business is coming back honestly.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Wait. We have a natural immunity breakthrough infection.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Fear mongering, like saying even though it hasn't happened yet just you wait if you get the vax you're gonna die.

Your deflecting heart inflammations while doing the same thing what the media is doing by claiming and suggesting. Well Covid is more scary because you can get Heart inflammations from Covid.

If i am not mistaken since the whole had started since 2020. The media had being fear mongering about covid from just everything.

But when it comes to the covid vaxs whatever they are the mRNA like you. You try to deflect it or avoid it.

How about you give some numbers proving your points.

I aCovid is more deadly then the vax. get vaxxed right? Your nonsense.
edit on 26-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join