It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't know what to make of this.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
It appears that a military insider has got the heads up that Higher-ups in the Military have been advised to stock up on essential supplies. this would be the general trend since if Military intelligence tends to run in military families and it would be expected that if something had a high chance of going off, they would inform close family members to get ready. This guy is on rumble and strikes me as an honest man. rumble.com... 5jTazyapOvTQt7LrpkR8

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It appears that a military insider has got the heads up that Higher-ups in the Military have been advised to stock up on essential supplies. this would be the general trend since if Military intelligence tends to run in military families and it would be expected that if something had a high chance of going off, they would inform close family members to get ready. This guy is on rumble and strikes me as an honest man. rumble.com... 5jTazyapOvTQt7LrpkR8

Not going to happen.
Military bases around the world have... if you've been in the military you know what I'm saying.
Exports of food are the military's most priorities. Many bases overseas here have families.
I will only believe this BS if they start sending military families back to the states. Starting from Okinawa to all US bases in Japan.

If it begins to be posted in the Military.com then holy smackers and I haven't seen any post on

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

We get rumors like this floating through every few years. That the military or government is being told to prepare for some sort of event. Remember when the IRS, the VA and other non military agencies were stocking up on guns and ammo back in 2017 ? The rumors were flying about what it all meant, but ultimately came to nothing.

If we start seeing large troop and equipment movement, then we can start to sweat, but till then.........

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Regardless people should have several months of food and water at all times. Most people in the US are not prepared for loss of power for a week. Even just a few days society breaks down pretty fast. I worked during Katrina and also went through the power outage in TX. In both situations after a few days people started getting desperate. He's an interesting larp but on that point he is not larping.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Regardless people should have several months of food and water at all times. Most people in the US are not prepared for loss of power for a week. Even just a few days society breaks down pretty fast. I worked during Katrina and also went through the power outage in TX. In both situations after a few days people started getting desperate. He's an interesting larp but on that point he is not larping.

These days too many families struggle to afford food for one week let alone to stock up for emergencies or a gas stove to cook it on.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

These days too many families struggle to afford food for one week let alone to stock up for emergencies or a gas stove to cook it on.

If they can't afford food then why are many states in the US above 40% obesity rates according to the CDC. It has less to do with finances and a lot more to do with being lazy, ignorant and not taking responsibility for one's own circumstances. It's not expensive to buy a bunch of can goods and fill up some jugs of water for an emergency. For $20 I could absolutely survive for 3 weeks.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Also, most don't look ahead. If Covid taught us anything, it's that people buy things in a panic that they don't really need. While you may be stocking up on canned goods, rice, beans and other food essentials, your neighbor is out buying 5,000 rolls of toilet paper.

Being prepared takes planning and when you walk into your local grocery or Walmart and see the shelves full, you never think " What if all this was gone tomorrow ". You just see shelves full of food and feel secure that it'll always be there any time you want it. I live in a small town of 2700. We could strip the local Walmart Supercenter bare in less than a day, so imagine what would [ and has] happen in large cities.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The United States is not comfortable without being at war.

It's been a long time since we've had a new war.

It will come soon.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets
Exactly, if you set aside $2 a week for a bag of rice or beans. In no time you would have food that would last for several weeks and nit break the bank. The more important one is water.

If something happened to water supplies the SHTF because most people do not stock up on water and take it for granted. I have a few cases of drinking water on hand at all times plus disinfectant fills and life straws. You could have all the food on the world but if you don’t have water your screwed

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Stupidsecrets
Exactly, if you set aside $2 a week for a bag of rice or beans. In no time you would have food that would last for several weeks and nit break the bank. The more important one is water.

If something happened to water supplies the SHTF because most people do not stock up on water and take it for granted. I have a few cases of drinking water on hand at all times plus disinfectant fills and life straws. You could have all the food on the world but if you don’t have water your screwed

Being former military one thing that caught me off guard during the TX outage was just how much water the average person uses a day. Showers, flushing...it's a lot. I had food and water but no running water. Really have to start making hard choices like using a 5 gallon bucket and bags for a toilet instead of pouring it in the tank for a flush. I ended up fixing my pipes with some old sprinkler risers, a radiator hose and clamps but most people are not going to get that creative. They will run out of water fast not understanding how valuable it is in a crisis. I ended up stocking up on more water for next time. I didn't run out but it shook me up knowing I need that more than food.

I should be ok next time though. Getting an in ground pool so damn near impossible to run out now LOL!
edit on 26-7-2021 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It's a good idea to always be stocked up on essentials.

Beat the rush before it starts.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Remember when the IRS, the VA and other non military agencies were stocking up on guns and ammo back in 2017 ? The rumors were flying about what it all meant, but ultimately came to nothing.

A few things, though I don't think this video is indicative of anything.

FEMA works under DHS, right? DHS bought like 1.6 billion rounds that we're aware of.

The right is being labelled a domestic threat to national security. The unvaccinated are being labelled as a threat to public health.

In my lifetime only two events have been deemed important enough to suspend constitutional rights for whole populations. Terrorism and public health.

Do bullets have an expiration date?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The whole world is having a food shortage. It is common sense to stock up on some supplies you normally use, this shortage is not going to get fixed in this year, hopefully it is not going to be as much of a risk next year.

We stock a decent pantry of foods we normally use, keeping everything rotated. We just bought two more five lb. bags of organic flour yesterday to boost those up a little, and also bought our sugar stock up to the normal level, we found cane sugar on sale so bought six four pound bags of it. We went through four bags making Strawberry and cherry freezer jam and still need to make some peach jam for the whole family.

It is not just preparing for bare shelves, the good deals disappear during shortages of a product. Flour prices are high on the sticker on the shelf but are always selling cheaper than what the retail price is around here except when things like the pandemic hit, those our price sale prices all disappeared. Flour if kept properly will store for a few years after the date it was packaged. The stuff that is bleached and bromated lasts way longer, but we do not see that kind much anymore. So rotate your stock if you stock up, most things are good longer than the best if used by date by a year, the ones to be more concerned about is the Use by date, that has a lower lifespan after that date.

We bought sixteen more cans of IGA chunk light tuna when they finally got it in stock again. We like that tuna....it actually contains more fish and it is in pieces not all shredded...but too high price at full price, it is a buck twenty a can and on sale we paid seventy nine cents...sometimes it even gets cheaper, but you have to get to the store the first day of the sale, it sells out of our little IGA store quickly.

We have a little long term foods too, like crystal eggs and some of those twenty five year emergency storage dehydrated foods that we picked up a few of. I think that stuff will make you sick if you start eating it too quickly, dehydrated foods need some boosted enzymes to be metabolized correctly, you should have regular foods then incorporate some into the diet over a few weeks to blend it in and initiate an increase in the enzymes and metabolics to process it correctly.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Jeasus!!!! The big supermarkets love this. Think on this, usually the store is filled with a weeks worth of goods, up comes panic buying and they sell a weeks worth in a day. Very quick profit.
Now the shortage comes because the normal delivery programme is thrown into disarray, not because of any shortages of goods but the shops can't stock the shelves quick enough.
The guy in the video says the UK is going through these shortages??? I don't know where he got that from cos we aint in any lockdown and there aint any shortages. Bbbbuuutt, if the fools start panic buying creating the shortages then that's something else and that can happen any month any year.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
interesting video

Like i keep saying COVID is the vehicle to cripple supply chains, the vaccine is the bio-weapon to launch first strike, the CCP need to maintain its growth and stall of its financial bubble popping, if supply chains continue to decrease and ZERO COVID is ensuring it will continue, that $52 trillion housing bubble in china collapses spectacularly and so does the CCP go with it, China will be broken back up into regions and states

Not only covid, but we've had a ship stuck in the Suez for two week, a typhoon just smashed into shanghai the worlds busies container port and flooding just about everywhere on the planet

Its a War and yes it could turn kinetic and escalate pretty quickly... PERHAPS hes talking about that?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Remember when the IRS, the VA and other non military agencies were stocking up on guns and ammo back in 2017 ? The rumors were flying about what it all meant, but ultimately came to nothing.

...except we've been in a nationwide ammo shortage nightmare for the past 2 years. I'd not call that a "nothing" in any way. If food supplies become as difficult to obtain as ammo has in the near future, most Americans will be hosed.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I have all kinds of 'military higher ups' as friends and connections myself and not one of them have received any such orders nor have I. I know I am a nobody to everyone here......but so, is that random person in the video.

I am not freaking out. I buy food as normal, but do keep stocked up on thing that I know other people will flip out over like they did during the past year of freaking out. I buy ammo when I see it, as it is always low.

But no, there has been NO secret information given out to military/intel people.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ah this is Royston Potter, the dude who was a police officer, fired for being a polygamist.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Sadly, I have a hard time believing all 'vets'. And am highly skeptical of those who claim to have "secret inside info" once they leave service. If you follow some who makes these huge claims...you will find, their claims never come to fruition, more often than not.

I am super close to veterans and active duty, as I type this right now. NONE of them are making these claims. They would tell me. lol

Sadly, I know quite a few who either flat out lie or embellish their service for whatever reason....one that I have known since I was a teenager that does it so much (for attention/mental illness ?) that I cut off all ties with him. He literally stole his twin brother's 20 year military service and that is the life he lives now. It is super frustrating and heart breaking.

Question everything.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Our former President told Governors to stock up on supplies of masks and gloves for a future need.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join