It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former White House Physician Says President Biden Will Resign or Be Removed Soon.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Monday, July 26, 2021

The White House physician for Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump says Joe Biden's tenure is nearing an end. Either voluntarily (for the good of the country), or by forced removal, via the 25th Amendment.

Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas), the controversial former White House physician, said on Thursday that he believed President Biden would resign because of his limited cognitive abilities.

During an episode of Fox’s “Hannity,” host Sean Hannity criticized responses Biden gave during a CNN town hall the day before, calling some “completely incomprehensible.”

In an interview with Jackson, Hannity said that Biden would not perform well on a cognitive test, repeating a claim circulated among Republicans that the president's health is in decline.

“Donald Trump took a cognitive test. He got 30 out of 30 right. I hear it's a very difficult test. I do not think Joe Biden would do well on that test. Is that a fair assessment based on what I'm observing?” Hannity asked Jackson.

“Absolutely, Sean, and I've been saying this from the very beginning. I've been saying that something's going on here. I was saying this when he was candidate Joe Biden, and I've been saying that it's only going to get worse, and guess what. We're watching that happen right before our eyes right now,” Jackson said.

“There's something seriously going on with this man right now, and, I think that he's either going to resign, they're going to convince him to resign from office at some point in the near future for medical issues...or they're going to have to use the 25th Amendment to get rid of this man right now,” Jackson later added.
More at: thehill.com...

Note, the idiots who write and speak for these media organizations almost always insert that bugaboo word "controversial" in front of Dr. Ronny Jackson's name. Either they don't know that in addition to being President Donald Trump's physician, he was President Barack Obama's physician from 2013 to 2017... Or they don't think the public is inquisitive enough to learn that he was also Barack Obama's physician.

Either way, there's no denying that Dr. Jackson (now Congressman Jackson R-Tx) has observed Joe Biden up close and personal, when Biden was Barack Obama's Vice President.

It's becoming obvious to everyone that Joe Biden the man is mentally deteriorating at an accelerating pace. The New York Times recently ran a story on how discombobulated the White House is, with President Biden's dementia-fueled personality at the helm. Also, a staggering 57% of Americans now believe he is NOT running the day-to-day business of the United States.

With enemy countries and terrorists constantly looking for weaknesses to exploit and bring damage to America, there's no worse scenario (for us), than having a President and Commander-in-chief who is increasingly incoherent, due to advancing Dementia.

Ref: 25th Amendment Definition - simple.wikipedia.org...

Ref: Dr. Ronny Jackson's Career - en.wikipedia.org...

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He was also Joe's physician during Obama's term.....

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I dont think anyone would support Hairs as prez.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Here’s Hannity discussing Biden’s blunders.
My goodness Joe just lays it all out there, leaving nothing to the imagination hahah.

My favourite response was to the question, How do you change the mistrust in the system from the black community.
Ol’ Joes response goes straight to “the man in the moon” and “If those Aliens are here or not”

An interview with Joe is more entertaining than Saturday Night Live.

edit on 26-7-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Come on guys, can't you see he is only faking it. It's all a play script. 90% of his appointees are from the Obama era. We don't need a mentally fit President, it was all planned out this way. He was put in there to DESTROY America. Can't you guys figure that out by now. The general public have been calling him the worst of the worst type of name character that no one in public office would want to be called. I think its called " revenge on the American people " is his goal and the goal that put both the Pres and VP in the leadership role.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Then he's one of the few Medical experts who has first-hand knowledge of Joe Biden's health, which means Jackson is imminently qualified to deliver a reliable diagnosis of Joe's mental state.

Thank-you!
edit on 7/26/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Harris is far more dangerous then Joe. She needs to be disposed of properly ( You know, removed from office legally :roll

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Harris is far more dangerous then Joe. She needs to be disposed of properly ( You know, removed from office legally :roll

The military has the cloth on her. Don't worry. The timing of Pelosi taking charge is all about someone really in bed with the Chinese govt . and most likely got caught up into the " Chinese Spider Web Trap ". Is the VP in that trap, I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Thank-you for the highlight's video clip. I couldn't bring myself to watch the entire Town Hall last week. But I could tell from the reaction of (somewhat balanced) pundit David Axelrod when delivering his CNN post-town hall assessment, that Joe bombed. In fact, the CNN panel's faces looked like there was a skunk under their desk, lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I dont think anyone would support Hairs as prez.

She's sinking fast...

From "Real Clear" average of polls.

The polls have not been kind to Vice President Kamala Harris of late, with the Real Clear Average of surveys now putting her at an under-water favorability of 44.3 percent — notably lower than her unfavorability of 46.3 percent.

nypost.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
The fact that Joe Biden has ONLY done CNN Town Halls, and CNN is a known Domestic-based Terrorist Organization that loves China and George Soros, should sound alarm bells in all our minds.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Not to mention this craziness of woke politics etc..

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Then he's one of the few Medical experts who has first-hand knowledge of Joe Biden's health, which means Jackson is imminently qualified to deliver a reliable diagnosis of Joe's mental state.

Thank-you!

He went to Fox first, which stinks of a PR stunt to me.

If this was real he'd have taken his concern to a more neutral source rather than a partisan one that's been pushing this same said myth for months.

This has as much credibility as BLM publishing something about the pee pee tapes on secure team 10.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
If you get rid of sleepy Joe and Harris, this would make Pelosi President.....

Now that is dangerous!!

a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Thank-you!

If this was real he'd have taken his concern to a more neutral source rather than a partisan one that's been pushing this same said myth for months.

This has as much credibility as BLM publishing something about the pee pee tapes on secure team 10.

So Joe isn't a raving lunatic asylum candidate after all because a partisan news program reported on all of his public acts of nut case ism's????? They were deep fake videos?

Oh thank goodness!

From where everyone else is sitting you are in the same boat as Joe.
edit on 26-7-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

ATS has been saying this from early on in the election period. Lot's of people have been saying his.
Even I have been saying this.

But let's be honest here ok? Jackson says HE THINKS this will happen just like the rest of us

I think that he's either going to resign, they're going to convince him to resign from office at some point in the near future for medical issue

This could easily be nothing more than him just getting in on the speculation stuff like we all do.

I"m not saying he is wrong, just saying this can not be taken as some kind of expert diagnosis. I think it may be true, but I'll wait until they pull the plug.

Truthfully, he has made it farther than I thought he would. .

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Thank-you!

You probably don't dig into the pages, or websites, of news outlets that are protecting Joe Biden. If you did, you'd be able to find under their layers of protection, where Dr. Jackson's concerns have been ongoing and increasingly verbal.

For example, last month in The Washington Post: www.washingtonpost.com...

Concern about Biden's mental health was BURIED DEEP within the New York Times just before the Washington Post article was published last month.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

ATS has been saying this from early on in the election period. Lot's of people have been saying his.
Even I have been saying this.

When you have the MSM and US Government apparatus propping you up, you can stay President for quite awhile, even if you're dead as a doornail. They'll just keep issuing statements from "The Biden White House" for months on end.

But eventually, the chickens come home to roost. Even the guy who yells every day, "The world will end soon!", will eventually be right (or someone after him).

For the good of the nation, it's likely that Joe Biden will resign after he totally locks-up or gives a really crazy answer during a public event.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It won't be voluntary. He thinks he's doing good.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Sorry, but the man has wanted to be President for 40 years.

It ain't happening.

Just like when everyone was saying Obama would take your guns and put you in those "FEMA" camps, and bury you in plastic coffins.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join