It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theories for Severity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What's the scientific basis (or even the conspiracy theory) on why, when compared to other demographics, the impact of the virus and the vaccine is inversely correlated?

Meaning, as you age the severity of the virus increases. At the same time, the prevalence of vaccine-related adverse events decreases. This is counter-intuitive and I've not seen any discussions addressing it.

Stay safe and healthy. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeOrigin

Most people in their 80 to 100 range are on drugs to reduce blood pressure, statins ect. The side effect from those drugs are documented and publicised. If one were, to perish after a vaccine, it would never be called a vaccine death. Nobody actually dies from the vaccine, it's just root cause, or some think.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There are still plenty of people getting reactions to the virus who are old, it is causing the death of quite a few people who take it. I suppose if you don't have an immune system left, the vaccine can't even stimulate it so less chance of the immune system killing them. Viruses do not kill people directly nearly as much as people's immune system overreacting kills them when they get a virus. So, people over eighty probably have less serious side effects to the vaccine than people who have young healthy immune systems.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

Most people in their 80 to 100 range are on drugs to reduce blood pressure, statins ect. The side effect from those drugs are documented and publicised. If one were, to perish after a vaccine, it would never be called a vaccine death. Nobody actually dies from the vaccine, it's just root cause, or some think.

I think your response is better than the one I made.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

You are saying the widespread use of anticoagulants and statins in the old are preventing the AEs seen in younger vaccinated people? Interesting. But why would those same meds not provide a similar level of protection from the virus?

Perhaps the spike protein has minor differences that are not being appreciated by the scientific community? Or the vaccinated spike is able to cross membranes and barriers the virus cannot? No conclusion or statement here, just thinking out loud and following the line of thought. Is that where you were going?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
My entire thesis can be gleaned from Senator John Rube Boobs new video.
Here's the truth. Nailed it.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

OK

Facts:

The whole purpose of these current vaccines is to train the immune system to respond to the spike protein of the covid virus.

It has already been proven that the bigger the exposure dose of virus / the more you get in your initial infection, the sicker you will get (mild vs moderate / severe). (100 viruses VS 1 million viruses as example)

The more the virus replicates before your immune system responds, the worse off you will be. In most cases, the older you are, the more weak your immune system / speed of response is.

Theory:

The Spike Protein itself causes inflammation and blood clots. We are seeing this with vaccines, especially the Moderna and Pfizer.

The Moderna and Pfizer are lipid encapsulated to evade immune response until it infects your cells and starts pumping out spikes. Because of this lipid encapsulation, it allows the vaccine to leak into the bloodstream and infect organs tissue to begin pumping out spikes. Again, it is believed the spike proteins themselves are damaging your system.

The J&J and AZ are live virus. It is assumed that because of this, your body immediately responds to the virus which in turn has more difficulty spreading throughout the body. This is theory of course but makes sense because your body is immediately targeting the invading virus and it is not hidden.

As for less vaccine reactions, well inflammation is an immune reaction. It stands to reason that older people who have less immune reaction would have less immune induced inflammation.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

That's weird because they do the opposite when someone gets covid and dies from an unrelated disease they attribute it to covid. Do you see how this a way for them to raise the number of deaths related to covid but yet lower the deaths related to the vaccine?

Something smells here.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Star. I agree with your post.

You don't need a sense of smell to get a whiff of this stink nor do you need a sense of taste to know it's BS you're being fed.
edit on 26-7-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

You said that well. Thnx!

Advanced Life Support/EMT

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeOrigin
What's the scientific basis (or even the conspiracy theory) on why, when compared to other demographics, the impact of the virus and the vaccine is inversely correlated?

Meaning, as you age the severity of the virus increases. At the same time, the prevalence of vaccine-related adverse events decreases. This is counter-intuitive and I've not seen any discussions addressing it.

Stay safe and healthy. Thanks.

Are you ignorant or didn't attend school? Human bodies age as they age they cells do not replicate as quickly or efficiently often weakening immunity. Other age factors such as metabolism slow down often leading to being overweight.

Now in correlation to a vaccine. The vaccine is boosting that immunity artificially and increasing the bodies own defenses...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

I'm not sure how being insulting helps to strengthen your point. Still, I read your response. In the case of COVID, your theory is weak, even on the most elementary level. The vaccine does not 'boost' your immunity. That's what exercise, a healthy diet and a solid night's sleep does. Please do try again, but without the added melodrama.

top topics

join