It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Delta variant achieves its ultrafast spread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Erm.......
Here's the latest figures as announced for New South Wales, Australia. 141 people in hospital with C19, 43 of them in ICU. He gives a further breakdown of ages. But the clincher? They are ALL vaccinated bar ONE!
This vaccine is really working innit?
Wouldn't we expect that to be 140 unvaccinated and just 1 vaccinated?

Rainbows
Jane

Why is it a clincher as the vaccine helped develop an immune response. One thing we do not know is how serious they would be without the vaccine helping. You say it isn't working, but the vaccine might be the only thing that kept them alive.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
If it’s a Chinese bio weapon shouldn’t they be made to pay for all this then?

Why can’t we actually hold the people responsible for it?

You say it’s a Chinese weapon but then turn around and blame your neighbours, the perfect modern Canadian.

If you believe it’s a Chinese bio weapon they should be nuked no?
a reply to: canucks555

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Didn't listen to the video did you?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
We need a new thread of the differences of the Delta variant and the original covid when it hit US last year in March.

The two are different the symptoms are not the same.

My son in law was diagnosed with Delta two days ago, he also had the original covid back last year in March, he said they are not and do not feel the same, also he does not have the shot either.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Sounds just like another coronavirus, one that we used to call 'the common cold', except for the 'more dangerous' part.

I kind of doubt that a more infectious COVID-19 variant would be more dangerous.

That isn't the way viral natural selection usually works.

I guess we will see....

edit on 25-7-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: added a couple words for clarification

edit on 25-7-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Didn't listen to the video did you?

I did, so what is the point? There are so many factors involved.

The population is 57 million - under 18 that is 20% puts the population for vaccs at 46 million. 46 million in England have been vaccinated so let me ask you...What are the odds everyone over the age of 18 in the hospital are vaccinated...lol

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Exactly that is what my daughter tough she had when she became sick two weeks before the 4 of july, then people started to rush to the emergency rooms with what they tough was a cold virus until they got tested and was positive.

My son In law said that when he got covid last year it felt like the flu fever lasting 5 days, body aches and pain, then lung congestion.

This time he said it was sore throat but while my daughter had two day low grade fever he did not and both had the chest congestion and green sputum, my daughter said the sore throat was the worst of it, as it felt like strep throat.

She was fine after two weeks, now my son inlaw is still sick but he said this time he have stomach problems too overall he said it just like a common cold but his test said he have covid.

edit on 25-7-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Doing as intended , one does wonder tho where the Tesco Variant is ,Or the Sainsbury's one ,Or Asda

If it smells like #

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FREEMINDSOFMAN

Oh, big pharma and their lap dogs the CDC are waiting for the "forgotten flu season" to declare the 4th wave and call it the worst deadliest variant of all, in the winter months, I should point out that the Flu has not been cure, or have disappeared or gone any where, it is going to be renamed to a new covid variant, the killer one.

Delta is the common cold in the warmer months, the 3th wave.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The odds of there being a massive flood in London in summer ,Right after a major Protest against the Fascist stance our Gov is taking ,are so stupidly small that one has to take Weaponised Weather into Consideration

Our Boris so blatantly has a gun to his head

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join