It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sell your soul for a tenner!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Here in Andrews land otherwise known as Victoria, the gubment are now trying to have you register your prepaid travel card, its like a Oyster card for public. Transport travel.

The deal is you allow us access to your travel movements for potentially life, and we the gubment can monitor your activities, potentially link you to criminal activities, and we will know your whereabouts, though we will give to you a measley 10 bux for your soul!

www.timeout.com...
edit on 25-7-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

www.google.com.au... 385242.amp

edit on 25-7-2021 by robsmith because: Link

edit on 25-7-2021 by robsmith because: Adds

edit on 25-7-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

We can't get away from it now... atleast in the Cities and surrounding Towns... it's too late... Every movement is now monitored and end soon everything we say. Facial recognition is here and speech recognition is soon to come... so maybe wearing masks when out and about is the better option.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777i know it’s too late there is nothing I can do. Though the sad part is too many have already fallen for the narrative and there is no help for these souls.

All I can say is good luck to them!

edit on 25-7-2021 by robsmith because: Spells

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The wheels are falling off, the revolution will not be televised (it'll be live)

Yes very sad state of affairs where we are currently at must now register to travel publically so that we can track your every whereabouts but hey here's a Tenner! I just feel anything that has to be marketed with a free doughnut, Hot chips or the beautiful Aussie Tenner is always gonna be quite sus.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Diacobiniagreed people are so stupid the will fall for the sleight of hand for a 19 buck credit. Most people are so stupid.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Your soul isnt worth it.

But your movement records are.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Movement records are invaluable! This is why I don’t qr check in anywhere. They have no right to know who or where I am.

I am enigma!

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Diacobini

Unfortunately most people look it as what can I get for free. Pity their souls, sellouts!

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I've been saying this all along, but there is more to this to come. I'm following Japan's direction of : we ask you to this, don't make us make you do this. For those reading this, your country is royally fk'd if not following Japan's way of kindness toward its people, but it is changing as I have posted. Japan now is issuing travel covid passports.
Please remember this though.

Remember I posted this: Chinese Spider Web Trap, well it was for politicians only at the time. Then I came up with FEAR = Fear Every American Regardless, then recently I posted FEAR = Fear Every Alien Regardless. ( Alien means all mankind )

We have been lied so much by those that are in charge of our well being that recently a lie = the truth. So my final statement that I've been posting is this: Madness leads to confusion. In my own honest opinion I believe now we have gone beyond the stage of Madness into a worldwide state of CONFUSION which leads us to my " Chinese Spider Web Trap " of life these days which has lead all of us into living in an " OPEN DOOR PRISON ".

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagicits serious, people can’t see through the smoke.

I was hoping in my lifetime this new world order would not happen, though there is so much in the way of propaganda, people have fallen for the lies, and have rolled over ready to take it.

I don’t mean to be crass, though it’s true.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagici thought more of what you said, I agree it’s like living in an open door prison here in Victoria, and possibly many other places in the world.

They have successfully sucked all hope out of people, with lockup’s inevitable at any moment you can’t plan to even take a day trip 100 kilometres away for a weekend in 3 weeks away, as they may call another lockup.

Talk about destroying any hope.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: sunkuong

Movement records are invaluable! This is why I don’t qr check in anywhere. They have no right to know who or where I am.

I am enigma!

but you must have a smart phone if you thought you could check in with QR codes. You are being monitored already. If you want to move without a trail, no phone.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dudei realise I am being tracked though i usually leave my phone at home.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

What? Ten Aussie bucks to take on a digital ball and chain for life? Sounds a deal! Sign me up!

I'm not in Australia, but what'd that tenner buy me? A beer at the pub? A meal at the local Macca's?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserva tenner would almost get you a quarter pounder value meal here, the average cost for a medium meal is 10.95 Australian.

Hope this gives some comparison.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What's a prepaid travel card?

Like a prepaid VISA or MC?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Imagine if you could reverse that.

For $10 you could get lifetime access to the GPS coordinates of the government official of your choice.

new topics

top topics

join