It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PHE report, more vaccinated people are dying of COVID than unvaccinated

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

It's been explained. Zero point in saying the same thing over and over. You should go tell the entire scientific medical community and the FDA they got it wrong, you know better. It's there in black and white, if you prefer ignorance you are welcome to it.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Dude. You are pathetic. I gave you the definition of translation which fits the FDA definition of gene therapy. Just because you actually don’t know anything doesn’t mean you won’t keep trying obviously.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
underpass1 that is beyond reprehensible. I can't imagine working your butt off and going into that kind of debt for the school to suddenly threaten to cancel 3 years of work AND give her only a few days..? Can you slap them with a lawsuit immediately, to at least buy some time? That is utter BullSh&t!! I hope she doesn't show up for that appointment..

Just saw your update--glad you got some time! Where are our members that are lawyers ? That school has got to be in some kind of massive violation by pulling that stunt! It doesn't even make sense! The LAST WEEK of trials and they suddenly won't certify 3 YEARS of work due to a new made up version of reality they have? WTF
edit on 29-7-2021 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: ScepticScotThat doesn't mean it isn't working no matter how much you try and spin it.

it means prcisely that, no matter how desperately you try to deceive yourself otherwise.

The linked article even explain (the fairly obvious) reason why you are wrong.

As i said to the OP try reading it's good for you.

Dont you think your math is a little off? For the vaccine wouldnt you have to also take into account the thousands it is killing outright, you know like within a week of taking it, its not a small number. Add that to your numbers boy-o

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000

originally posted by: ScepticScotThat doesn't mean it isn't working no matter how much you try and spin it.

it means prcisely that, no matter how desperately you try to deceive yourself otherwise.

Dont you think your math is a little off? For the vaccine wouldnt you have to also take into account the thousands it is killing outright, you know like within a week of taking it, its not a small number. Add that to your numbers boy-o

Why would I take Into account something that isn't happening.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well in the UK alone 441 people have died from the Vaccine and thats the government low balled numbers so you can bury your head in the sand if you want and that time frame is just This report covers the period 9 December 2020 to 21 July 2021.

they say only 1% of even deaths are ever truly picked up

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

So if you ask me when you speak about the Vaccine being good cause not that many are dying from Covid the disease their supposed to be vaccinated against I just think you should add these numbers too, no matter how small you think they are...

if it is 1% that is quite the issue and no one has ever claimed it picked up more than 1% so what do you have to say about that?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Well in the UK alone 441 people have died from the Vaccine and thats the government low balled numbers so you can bury your head in the sand if you want and that time frame is just This report covers the period 9 December 2020 to 21 July 2021.

they say only 1% of even deaths are ever truly picked up

You got a source for your claim.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
those who believe in the jab

also believe that

it is justified for some people to die or be permanently disabled from the Jab

so that they may acquire some unquantifiable measure of protection from corona.

which is why the government requires that everyone get the jab . . .
so that everyone is required to share in that crime

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sraven

Or, some of us believe in it because the data shows Covid also causes all the same problems as the jab, only far more often.

That doesn't mean all of us who understand the data and know the vaccine is protective are for mandated vaccination or covid passports, I know I'm not.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
But covid often causes no problems....no symptoms.
And maybe some people won't catch it at all.

edit on 2-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The Vac in this context is not working any better than if you had of left them alone + or - 5% either way.. People who wouldn't have died have died, along with those that are worse off and the susceptible population for taking one risk over another.. by choice.

Nothing different than them making you wear a seat belt = Your survival rate is a 50/50 shot.. And in a lot of Non-seat belt wearing instances, if the driver would have been wearing the seat belt and not ejected = They would have died..

Choice - It is my choice and it is my consequence... Each human has the same, what you do with your choice is how my choice will effect you.. Personal responsibility needs to be taken.

a reply to: ScepticScot

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hdchop
The Vac in this context is not working any better than if you had of left them alone + or - 5% either way.. People who wouldn't have died have died, along with those that are worse off and the susceptible population for taking one risk over another.. by choice.

Nothing different than them making you wear a seat belt = Your survival rate is a 50/50 shot.. And in a lot of Non-seat belt wearing instances, if the driver would have been wearing the seat belt and not ejected = They would have died..

Choice - It is my choice and it is my consequence... Each human has the same, what you do with your choice is how my choice will effect you.. Personal responsibility needs to be taken.

Not true at all. The evidence overwhelming shows you are far less likely to die if vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Now who’s lying?

And even at that false rate it’s STILL one of the least harmful viruses in existence

Shut

The

World !!!!!!

Easy answer you.

The survivability rate is no way near 99.96% for the most vulnerable.

Then vaccinate the most vulnerable and focus the manufacturing and development towards strain specific boosters for them. It would be much easier than force vaccinating the whole world.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
wait for the bodies to pile up

I could easily say the same thing to the original response to this virus. If it was as bad as they said it was we should have piles of bodies still waiting to be buried or cremated.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
But covid often causes no problems....no symptoms.
And maybe some people won't catch it at all.

Sounds like the vaccine. Except far more people have had problems from covid than the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hdchop

Your #s are way off. The odds of death without the vaccine are significantly higher for anyone at risk. The odds of a serious illness are way down for everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join