It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright. How about this reason as to why someone might take the vax:

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

Where are the animal trials for this virus. Not for random mRNA shots.

We did some tests on V6 cars and they were safe. All V6 cars are safe.

We checked one McDonalds and it didn’t have any health violations so all McDonalds are clean.

Should I keep going?

This is the line of logic that is one of the most used and also the most flawed from the vaccine cult.

“wHat ABouT pOlio?????????????“

That talking point is brought up in almost every discussion, as if it it bears any weight on the current discussion

Using mRNA in one shot doesn’t make every mRNA shot safe.

The antigen is different which Is really important. Especially since the spike protein Is pathogenic. On its own which is what Kuba et al showed and more since.

The delivery method is different. None of these shots used the lipid nanoparticles used in these shots.

edit on 27 7 2021 by zardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423
a reply to: rounda

You're wrong:

Are the COVID-19 vaccines rigorously tested?

Yes. Clinical trials are evaluating investigational COVID-19 vaccines in tens of thousands of study participants to generate the scientific data and other information needed by FDA to determine safety and effectiveness. These clinical trials are being conducted according to the rigorous standards set forth by the FDA.

Initially, in phase 1, the vaccine is given to a small number of generally healthy people to assess its safety at increasing doses and to gain early information about how well the vaccine works to induce an immune response in people. In the absence of safety concerns from phase 1 studies, phase 2 studies include more people, where various dosages are tested on hundreds of people with typically varying health statuses and from different demographic groups, in randomized-controlled studies. These studies provide additional safety information on common short-term side effects and risks, examine the relationship between the dose administered and the immune response, and may provide initial information regarding the effectiveness of the vaccine. In phase 3, the vaccine is generally administered to thousands of people in randomized, controlled studies involving broad demographic groups (i.e., the population intended for use of the vaccine) and generates critical information on effectiveness and additional important safety data. This phase provides additional information about the immune response in people who receive the vaccine compared to those who receive a control, such as a placebo.

www.fda.gov...

Animal studies were successfully done years ago.

Odd...

regenerativemc.com...

An interesting fact to note is no animal study went beyond 56 days presumably because the immediate goal was to prove mRNA vaccines could mount a good immune response with little acute adverse effects. Hence, we have no data even in animal studies as to long term adverse effects of mRNA vaccines. mRNA vaccines are still considered experimental and people receiving these vaccines are part of the experiment. Long term data is currently being collected until 2022. Bottom line is we don’t know the long term adverse effects. What can we learn from the animal studies?

The paper states,” evaluations of an inactivated whole virus vaccine (similar to customary vaccines) in ferrets, nonhuman primates; and a virus-like-particle in mice induced protection against infection but challenged animals (those administered vaccines) exhibited an immunopathologic-type lung disease.”

All the vaccines used in this research experiment in 2012 triggered hypersensitivity of Th2 immunity. Th2 cells are a subset of CD4+ T helper cells hence the name Th2. The results from this study showed as Th2 immunity triggered by the vaccines increased, the body’s defense system was pushed out of balance and this reaction started to cause tissue breakdown in the lung. This, of course, is concerning

The paper they cited: journals.plos.org.../journal.pone.0035421

These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.

Seems like exactly what we're seeing now... The vaccine makes people hypersensitive to the virus...

Hence the reason mRNA vaccines have never been approved for use in humans.
edit on 27-7-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: canucks555

So because people are making money then the vaccination is bad?

Actually, yes. Society is supposed to give up work, their businesses their ability to earn money for the greater good, we're all supposed to take this vaccine for the greater good. Yes, it's absolutely #ed up companies. members of government who hold shares in these companies, who stop people from working or running businesses, are profiting billions of dollars off of this while the economy and many people's lives are totally #ed. Especially because of this guilt trip, think of the old people get the vax, you're killing people #.

It's #ed on so many levels and anyone with some common sense can see this. It's downright #ing evil.

🔥

Damn Dug. That's a bloody solid argument.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

hey thanks for your input but the medical industry makes tonnes and tonnes of money off of old people doing what they do. Getting old. 
How can you charge people $$$$ for medicines when they're dead? 
Again..The culling theory makes no sense to me so I don't entertain it.

And boom, you've just dissected why the jab is the weapon.

Forever dependent on Big Pharma to keep you safe.

Fall out of line? No booster shot for you.

This concept has been illustrated in too many movies/literature to be ignored.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The interests and international relations and who knows what sinister agenda is at play when this is virus is released on purpose...is of such an magnitude that everything will be done to keep that truth from ever reaching the surface. If there is a reporter or whisleblower claiming to have evidence for this he or she will not have the chance to make that info public. And who knows there are already people murdered because they are considered a threat for "national security" or global stabillity.

Remember all those micro biologist having accidents or commiting suicide in the 90's? I bet something simular was going on...maybe these deaths have everything to do with what is happening right now in the world.

All speculation of course...

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Alright. How about this reason as to why someone might take the vax:

Covid roulette... Some people win, some lose...like this guy!!

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

So some time has gone by. I got infected and it's been about a couple of weeks. Idk, perhaps I was one of the lucky ones, I didn't have a rough time of it. I feel I got it from my daughter. I experienced a couple of days of chest congestion, mild headache and didn't really eat hardly anything. My daughter had several days of chest congestion and we both slept quite a bit. Since then, we haven't had any lingering effects.

I had given her some cough syrup, but I didn't really seem to make much of a difference at the time. We split a half litre of liposomal C over the first couple of days and drank lots of fluids.

She had her first shot, I haven't had any. The experience makes me wonder what makes certain people more susceptible to covid. I have heard of quite a few people having longer-term breathing issues and fatigue. Hopefully, as time goes by, the answers will become more obvious...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join