It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking with common sense before its all lost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think about 15 months ago in the Disease forum here I posted something of the following, but it was just one LITTLE statement, but as we've all seen it has taken many steps forward toward the Twilight Zone for humankind. ( I posted a little update on this the other day in another members thread, but I thought it might be good to have its own thread and your thoughts on it ).

Remember I posted this: Chinese Spider Web Trap, well it was for politicians only at the time. Then I came up with FEAR = Fear Every American Regardless, then recently I posted FEAR = Fear Every Alien Regardless. ( Alien means all mankind )

We have been lied so much by those that are in charge of our well being that recently a lie = the truth. So my final statement that I've been posting is this: Madness leads to confusion. In my own honest opinion I believe now we have gone beyond the stage of Madness into a worldwide state of CONFUSION which leads us to my " Chinese Spider Web Trap " of life these days which has lead all of us into living in an " OPEN DOOR PRISON ".

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No, we're just becoming communist. A blind man could see that where a choice about your body can be dictated and regulated by the government, where the government can mandate that you are not to go out, not to seek a livelihood, not to travel, not to speak.

To your credit, I'm positive that many people have said what you do as communism is rolled out in various countries of the past. We're just taking a little longer for full on commies.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Common sense left and went away when we went to "two weeks to flatten the curve".

We're living in a soft tyranny.

Soft tyranny is an idea first developed by Alexis de Tocqueville in his 1835 work titled Democracy in America.[1] It is described as the individualist preference for equality and its pleasures, requiring the state – as a tyrant majority or a benevolent authority – to step in and adjudicate.[2] In this regime, political leaders operate under a blanket of restrictions and, while it retains the practical virtues of democracy, citizens influence policymaking through bureaucrats and non-governmental organizations.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Common sense has become an oxymoron. Consensus has replaced science. Feelings have replaced fact. We exist is a world of stasis, bizarro world, which is basically a free-range tax farm. We've always been the cattle or product, it's just now post jab, it is more patented product and have become the virus.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/24.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Thinking with common sense before its all lost

It's lost then .
Common sense is nearly extinct these days .

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

In my own honest opinion I believe now we have gone beyond the stage of Madness into a worldwide state of CONFUSION which leads us to my " Chinese Spider Web Trap " of life these days which has lead all of us into living in an " OPEN DOOR PRISON ".

Genesis - 'Land Of Confusion'

"I must've dreamed a thousand dreams
Been haunted by a million screams
But I can hear the marching feet
They're moving into the street.

Now did you read the news today
They say the danger's gone away
But I can see the fire's still alight
There burning into the night.

There's too many men
Too many people
Making too many problems
and not much love to go round
Can't you see
This is a land of confusion.

This is the world we live in
And these are the hands we're given
Use them and let's start trying
To make it a place worth living in.

Ooh Superman where are you now
When everything's gone wrong somehow
The men of steel, the men of power
Are losing control by the hour.

This is the time
This is the place
So we look for the future
But there's not much love to go round
Tell me why, this is a land of confusion."

edit on 7/25/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Common sense should be something that helps you survive in your daily life. IMO common sense is being aware of the situation enough to avoid problems, injury and even death. It is about basic, commonly understood facts concerning things like physics. As an example, knowing that gravity can cause a serious fall or a heavy object dropped from a height can cause serious damage where it lands. Experience is normally the teacher when it comes to common sense, but people often teach this along with other lessons or instructions, like not walking under a ladder in a work zone.

In a normal day to day situation, common sense works, but things these days are far from normal as we commonly understand it. It becomes tricky to deal with a complicated set of new circumstances outside of common experience. In a "new normal" a new common sense must be developed to adapt to the changes, an "uncommon sense". It would take an uncommon person to develop uncommon sense until everyone adapted to the new normal.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Sorry, you live in the world you create.

I live in a world, where I get up, go to work, enjoy my day, and my friends. I enjoy meals and my pets. I enjoy the sunshine and outdoors. I enjoy my biking and hiking. And so on and so forth.

I feel fine. I am financial fine. And currently my life is a dream. I'm LOVING IT.

You guys can live in the world of "deep State", depopulation vaccinations, voter fraud, AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT BOTHERS THE "F" OUT OF YOU.

I however don't reside there. And even if all of that is really going on, which it isn't, MY WORLD IS BETTER THAN YOURS.

KEEP LIVING YOUR LIFE AFRAID AND ANGRY. SORRY, I JUST CAN'T GET THERE.

Have a great day! I know I will. And try and get in some good living time. Because, fact is, you only live once, and some of you are wasting it on ALL THIS BS.

top topics

join