It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how you fight back

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

iotwreport.com...

More and more we are seeing people fight back against the draconian measures being forced upon is.

As the graphic illustrates, are we going to have flu-shot passports to go shopping? Where does it end?

It ends here, now.

Time to start drawing a line folks.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sounds more like a romantic attempt to stop it. Once it becomes federal law, that lawyer will only suck your wallet with a long unwinnable case.

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Sounds more like a romantic attempt to stop it. Once it becomes federal law, that lawyer will only suck your wallet with a long unwinnable case.

It would violate any number of existing privacy laws if it became federal law.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Just need the right judge and the law gets thrown on its ear.

part of hiring a good lawyer is making sure they know the judges it could come before.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I love it.

I'll actually do this through my Union if my employer requires a C-Jab (which is coming soon).

If a C-Jab is required, then, this is a legitimate request, and will put Corporate Legal Teams in a complete fluster cluck.

GG Sir.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Dude, I can get a falsified passport to any country from any neighborhood. I think covid is a non-issue.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So you think that the best way to avoid, what you see as, unreasonable demands by making unreasonable demands?

I bet this blows up in the face of some and the companies run with it, as I've said in another thread, common sense doesn't appear to be very common these days...

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Unfortunately DB, criminals don't care about privacy laws. They will do anything they think they can get by with, including buying judges and packing courts to help them pull it off.

“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.”

I like what these folks did though. Awesome.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I am guessing you got a new Lawyer?

I am so hoping you went with Candace or at least Ben!

edit on 24-7-2021 by MiaBandetoh because: more emphasis on the syllable

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As if that would stop them. Let's face it states make laws that violate the US Constitution, then keep them on the books while the law is being disputed. Rarely do we ever see the cases the states made get tossed, or when a law is ruled un Constitutional do we see states act on changing the laws. Look at the law that got ruled unConstitutional over the age of gun purchases. I don't see any states dropping the rules about 18 year old's buying handguns.

If the feds don't enact a national "Health Pass port" then I can see states requiring vacc papers before getting licenses renewed, or getting a library card, or anything. Hell here in Washington Inslee made the mask mandate voluntary then turned around and told businesses that they could lose their business license if they didn't implement masks to be worn.
(that rule is kind of over with, but some businesses are still pretty scared about it)

I can see a state telling businesses that people need to prove vaccination to work, or lose their right to do business in that state. Then the state doesn't have to make unConstitutional laws, they only need to threaten business if they don't implement unConstitutional rules for entry.

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

So you think that the best way to avoid, what you see as, unreasonable demands by making unreasonable demands?

I bet this blows up in the face of some and the companies run with it, as I've said in another thread, common sense doesn't appear to be very common these days...

Common sense left the building when it was just, "Two weeks to flatten the curve."

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Ten million man march on D.C.
is a good start.

Surround WH, Pentagon, and capitol Hill.

Let nothing in or out.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
Dude, I can get a falsified passport to any country from any neighborhood. I think covid is a non-issue.

Why would you?

When medical history is between patients and their doctors.

The state has no business in it, Employers have no business in it. Neighbors have no business in it.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Time to start hitting the phones to reps and demanding RICO acts against everyone involved in the Bill Gates id2020
Scam bs.
If legal methods don't work to stop the nwo techocratic commie crap, it's time to get creative.

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It's only a "romantic attempt" if the majority of people are stupid enough to submit. If what might be called a "critical mass" of people decide to tell those who think they are in control to stuff it, things change.

Don't believe me? Do a little research on the year 1776. Declaration of Independence. Boston Tea Party. The question now is no whether it will work or not; it's whether the populace has the will, the guts, the balls to make it work.

And sadly, I'm not very confident that we could amass that critical mass.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Time to start hitting the phones to reps and demanding RICO acts against everyone involved in the Bill Gates id2020
Scam bs.
If legal methods don't work to stop the nwo techocratic commie crap, it's time to get creative.

I do not believe that this would affect any change whatsoever. Most of those people you'd be calling are bought and paid for by the big industries that you're fighting against. Short of mass civil disobedience wherein, as I said previously, a critical mass of the populace joins in, there is no way out.

And even that would not be pretty, as it was not back in 1776. These despots won't give up easily, partly due to their own lust for power and partly because they know what will happen if they were to lose.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
i like it. peaceful, yet firmly resolute and difficult to dismiss.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Why would you?

The state has no business in it, Employers have no business in it. Neighbors have no business in it.

So many of you are talking like you believe that there is still such a thing as rule of law in the world.

Come on, people! WAKE UP!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Why would you?

Have you not noticed that democrats are currently attempting to ignore those legal and moral realities?

And force an entirely new reality on everyone, without even the slightest legal authority to do so?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join