It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Irony of the FDA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Lex Fridman recently had Rick Doblin on his podcast. For those of you who don’t know who Rick Doblin is he has been a major pioneer in the psychedelic community as far as research and clinical trials through the FDA in his MAPS program. Founded in 1986 the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelics has pioneered an medical approach and understanding to psychedelics through FDA trials and all the way into Clinical 3 research. MDMA has show massive results in these trials proving its efficacy in PTSD as well as depression. For those interested in reading the clinical 3 double blind trial published in nature here is the link
Not sure how to do it but hopefully it worked

[url=http://www.nature.com...]

MDMA is an amazing chemical compound that has proved its efficacy in PTSD treatment and has even been shown to be beneficial far after its treatment dose. Right now they are just going through safety trials and believe it should be medically available by doctor rx by 2023. This would be wonders for our troops and for all the people suffering depression. Personally, I’ve taken it a few times and have found it to be the most wonderful experience.

The irony of this whole thing is, the FDA won’t approve a vaccine for covid but will let it be used for emergency use. While drugs that are beneficial and cheap to make are being suppressed. I know it’s kinda of a same old song and dance topic but, there are many people dying from suicide and I have lost quite a few friends to it. The medical field is a evil place to be in. MDMA is a safe drug when used in a clinical dose and myths about your brain frying etc have been dismissed. I hope it does get passed so we can help all the people out that need it. I suffer from CTE (chronic traumatic encephalopathy) and I have found mdma does help me quite a bit.

Cheers
Liquidiron

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquidiron

“ While drugs that are beneficial and cheap to make are being suppressed.”

Because they don’t want people to improve unless it makes them gobs of money.

Healing people was never the goal.

Making people dependent on expensive meds is.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Greed and buy offs plague our medical industry. Things do not need to be expensive to work.

Sometimes half of the benefit of a medicine is realized by taking a glass of water to wash it down with. It is so simple that most people do not realize it or think of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Good info. They are finding the same things with small amounts certain mushroom species as well.
Under observation, the brain is making massive new connections that weren't happening before.
They even suggest the new (positive) connections could be permanent.
They have successfully found it to be able to end depression and addictions from drugs, alcohol and even cigarettes.
It's pretty wild stuff and needs researched.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

My mother had cancer five times and eventually passed from it. She was getting shots 3x a month to stimulate her white blood cell count to the tune of 15,000$ a piece. I’ve been through the whole pharmaceutical debacle nightmare. I watched my father loose his entire life savings and retirement and he made good money. Almost six figures a year. We fought for the best treatment and wouldn’t change what we did. She lived a lot longer than expected. That industry put a lot of hate in my heart.
It was never about healing her it was about making her comfortable.

edit on 24-7-2021 by Liquidiron because: Typo

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

That's why the last real vaccine to cure a disease was polio. There's no money to be made in cures, look at HIV for example, it went from dying fairly quickly from this to "you'll die of something else before this has a chance to kill you". That's been the case for 30 years now, no real further advancements.

As far as MDMA discussed in the OP helping with PTSD, if I recall correctly MDA was originally developed as an antidepressant. So it's not shocking it does what it was intended to do.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The FDA, just like the AMA, were started by a group of sh!theads ( Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Warburg ) in the early 20th century to essentially monetize health and suppress any forms of natural medicine in the USA.

In short, it has no place in your overall health and well-being as a sovereign individual. It can only hinder your natural prosperity.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

I’ve actually dabbled with MDA a few times. It’s a great compound. I go through spurts of depression usually seasonal. It’s a great feeling that it provides you and I like to say it’s a great “reset” after some tough times. I think we’ve all know for a long time about it’s uses but there’s a still a big stigma left over from the war on drugs. While other drugs that have serious detrimental side effects are passed by the FDA

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

“ I’ve actually dabbled with MDA a few times.”

Well yeah, it makes you happy and want to hump. What’s better than that?

All joking aside, yes I’ve seen the studies. Micro-dosing Psilocybin has the same effect on depression.

Most ailments can be cured by natural means.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yes, the irony of an administration that over sees both food and drugs.

Allow crappy mass produced food with lack of real supervision to allow people to get sick and fix them up with some approved drugs the big pharma is pushing on the public. The medical profession contributes by not stressing proper nutrition and exercise while charging up the wazzoo for their profession. The kickbacks must be pretty sizeable for the right people in charge.

I can appreciate the use of alternative unapproved medicines, esp. natural and organic ones, but I propose that exercise and healthy foods can have similar results and doesn't break any laws. This is something I'm sure the federal government isn't making a national priority lately.

new topics

top topics

join