It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graphene oxide??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yeah, I know this is a conspiracy theory thing, but I've been reading claims here and there that these vaccines contain a substance called "graphene oxide". So I do a Google search and find all sorts of sites debunking this claim, and I start thinking that, yeah, does seem to be pretty bogus. Just on a whim I do the same search on DuckDuckGo.com and well, what do you know....

[SIZE="4"]Nano coronavirus recombinant vaccine taking graphene oxide as carrier[/SIZE]

[B]Abstract[/B]

The invention belongs to the field of nano materials and biomedicine, and relates to a vaccine, in particular to development of 2019-nCoV coronavirus nuclear recombinant nano vaccine. The invention also comprises a preparation method of the vaccine and application of the vaccine in animal experiments. The new corona vaccine contains graphene oxide, carnosine, CpG and new corona virus RBD; binding carnosine, CpG and neocoronavirus RBD on the backbone of graphene oxide; the CpG coding sequence is shown as SEQ ID NO 1; the novel coronavirus RBD refers to a novel coronavirus protein receptor binding region which can generate a high-titer specific antibody aiming at the RBD in a mouse body, and provides a strong support for prevention and treatment of the novel coronavirus.

SOURCE: patents.google.com...

BTW, my eyes glazed over reading this stuff in the rest of the article at the source, as it is WAY over my head. But still...

Interesting, no? Apparently Google has a stake in this COVID vaccine game.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

The graphene oxide idea is really wild. It ties into the 5g connections that come up when looking into what kinds of adversity the darker powers may try to throw at us. It really pushes my buttons thinking about individuals being manipulated in those kinds of schemes. Unfortunately, the potential problems are large enough that I am paying a lot more attention to information around it.

The Fifth Column has been looking at this. They are Spanish, you can learn more at Orwell.city (in English). They put out some good suggestions with regards to diet and supplements to hopefully mitigate individuals who suspect there was GO in their shots. (if reversing the magnetic effects is an indicator) It's similar to stuff that works for what is supposed to be Corona infections.

Iirc one of the researchers got the impression that some of the papers being uploaded were ME'd. He hadn't recalled hearing much about GO tech before in his area of expertise. They were able to check and the upload dates were incongruent with the research papers publication date. If the GO is an agenda, it wouldn't surprise me.

edit on 24-7-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: clarity

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Yeah, I know this is a conspiracy theory thing, but I've been reading claims here and there that these vaccines contain a substance called "graphene oxide".

Good thing this is a conspiracy site!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Google scholar does have some articles on this, but plain old google seems to exclude all that kind of real science. I never sign into my Yahoo google or anything else when I look up stuff because it thinks it knows what I want to look for. I use firefox and never sign in to it, that helps...I clean all the cashes every day too with Ccleaner...which Ccleaner seems to be becoming compromised too now.

I should start using duck duck go again, it does steer you to what you think you want, but I do like to observe some things that do not go with what I know so I can understand what other people's perception of reality is so I can inform them of how they got brainwashed. Knowing what is really real does not help you if you do not understand what others think is real. Unless you can explain how their logic has been led astray, they will not believe you and some people will never admit that they have been led to believe a lie without me being able to explain where the misinterpretation originated from.. Consensus of the time structures the society we live in...not truth.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Canada banned them when they first came out that they were graphene-oxide coated. Then for some reason they redacted the recall and advice not to where them with some really flimsy reasoning.

CTV news graphene-oxide masks

Four models of masks from the manufacturer Shandong Shengquan New Materials Co. Ltd. (SSNM) — as well as numerous models from other manufacturers — were recalled in late March because of their graphene oxide-coating. It was thought at the time that masks containing graphene, a substance linked to lung disease, may be harmful to the wearer.

Now, Health Canada has asserted that “biomass graphene particles are not shed from [SSNM] masks in quantities that are likely to cause adverse lung effects,” according to a press release.

Health Canada is permitting SSNM masks containing graphene to be sold in Canada again, but the same is not true for graphene-containing masks produced by any other manufacturer.

Now, that's just more than a little bit suspicious to me. I really don't trust this. Only this one Chinese manufacturer of graphene-oxide mask is allowed to be sold in Canada, the rest are still banned. Canada's got some weird ties with China. I could see them putting Chinese companies over the health of Canadians in a second.
edit on 24/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

The TPTB are awfully obsessed with the Nano Vaccines.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Canada banned them when they first came out that they were graphene-oxide coated. Then for some reason they redacted the recall and advice not to where them with some really flimsy reasoning.

CTV news graphene-oxide masks

Four models of masks from the manufacturer Shandong Shengquan New Materials Co. Ltd. (SSNM) — as well as numerous models from other manufacturers — were recalled in late March because of their graphene oxide-coating. It was thought at the time that masks containing graphene, a substance linked to lung disease, may be harmful to the wearer.

Now, Health Canada has asserted that “biomass graphene particles are not shed from [SSNM] masks in quantities that are likely to cause adverse lung effects,” according to a press release.

Health Canada is permitting SSNM masks containing graphene to be sold in Canada again, but the same is not true for graphene-containing masks produced by any other manufacturer.

Now, that's just more than a little bit suspicious to me. I really don't trust this. Only this one Chinese manufacturer of graphene-oxide mask is allowed to be sold in Canada, the rest are still banned. Canada's got some weird ties with China. I could see them putting Chinese companies over the health of Canadians in a second.

Graphene and Graphene Oxide are not the same thing. If you go back to the original recall in March, it doesn’t mention anything about Graphene Oxide.

montreal.ctvnews.ca...

I suspect that the recent article is conflating Graphene and Graphene Oxide.

I think the masks in Canada contained some amount of Graphene but not Graphene Oxide. It’s still not a good idea to inhale Graphene, but I don’t think it has any where near the toxicity of Graphene Oxide.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The financial implications of new technology can easily cloud their responsible use. I think there may be some trans-humanistic leaning individuals who aren't beyond taking an "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission" approach. This is speculation, and I doubt anything can go down that path without fierce opposition. Baubles and trinkets aren't going to fool everybody.

STS individuals can be very crafty. I suspect they would be very subtle working towards their goals.

Who knows what will come of all this? In my heart, I believe that the Golden Rule upholds order in our society. I have faith that as individuals practice that, their wisdom will confound the darkness no matter how futile it may seem at times.

edit on 24-7-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: misc

edit on 24-7-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: spacing

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I was reading about this Graphene Oxide and the link to targeting treatment, while it sounds like conspiracy is always a bit of true behind everything.

I read that the Graphene based “neuromodulation” is not a conspiracy but something very real,

INBRAIN Neuroelectronics Secures $17 Million in Series A Funding for First AI-Powered Graphene-Brain Interface

Funding enables company to advance first-in-human studies for its flagship product, a less-invasive neuromodulation device for treating neurological conditions using artificial intelligence and graphene electrodes

www.businesswire.com... -Brain-Interface

I know many have that feeling that this china shots is not just about the virus, is something else behind it, I have a nagging feeling that can not shake off.

I think the pieces of the covid, nano particles, DNA shot treatment connection will come together eventually, but hey I am just a conspiracy theories believer.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Yeah Google has a stake, and so does Biden, and Fauci, for starters. Seems wrong, doesn’t it? Lots of us have been screaming this for months and months.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Id like to throw this video in the mix

Rumble — It’s clear that the Mainstream Media and Big Tech are colluding to keep the truth about COVID-19 and the vaccines from the American people. They don’t believe that you have a right to make up your own mind about what is injected into your body. I asked Dr Lee Merritt to come on Freedom One-On-One to explain the truth about the Wuhan Virus and the vaccines… and it is more shocking and surprising than any of us realized.

rumble.com...
LINK

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Sorry for no link, but I've seen pictures of some of the blood of recipients, and it does look freakingly similar to the pictures of the graphene oxide in Spain.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
Graphine Oxide, is literally Graphine +Oxygen(Rust) metal + oxygen for people who don't understand chemistry..

What is Graphine Oxide?

edit on 24-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

The main difference is that it mixes better with water... which means our water supply will soon be contaminated...
edit on 24-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Hope SPIONS don’t derail from Graphine Oxide.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Giggle™ will show you nothing but the latest redacted version of the Official Story™.

Many ATS™ 'ers still use it, to post links to trash such as Snopes™ and such.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Graphine Oxide, is literally Graphine +Oxygen(Rust) metal + oxygen for people who don't understand chemistry..

What is Graphine Oxide?

The main difference is that it mixes better with water... which means our water supply will soon be contaminated...

Graphine Oxide , when released into the Human Bloodstream , DESTROYS Blood Vessels . CONFIRMED . If it is Proven to be a Part of Covid-19 Vaccines , then that would be a Criminal Act Against the Vaccinated .

edit on 24-7-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: BlackArrow

What is Graphine Oxide?

Graphine Oxide , when released into the Human Bloodstream , DESTROYS Blood Vessels . CONFIRMED . If it is Proven to be a Part of Covid-19 Vaccines , then that would be a Criminal Act Against the Vaccinated .

Interestingly enough, it seems that graphene oxide when in a human body, can cause symptoms that are pretty much identical to the noted symptoms of COVID. My, but what a coincidence that is...

Oh, and remember all those videos showing people becoming magnetic after being vaccinated? Caused by graphene oxide, or just another coincidence?

The odor of rats has become pretty overwhelming lately.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

The graphene oxide idea is really wild. It ties into the 5g connections that come up when looking into what kinds of adversity the darker powers may try to throw at us. It really pushes my buttons thinking about individuals being manipulated in those kinds of schemes. Unfortunately, the potential problems are large enough that I am paying a lot more attention to information around it.

The Fifth Column has been looking at this. They are Spanish, you can learn more at Orwell.city (in English). They put out some good suggestions with regards to diet and supplements to hopefully mitigate individuals who suspect there was GO in their shots. (if reversing the magnetic effects is an indicator) It's similar to stuff that works for what is supposed to be Corona infections.

Iirc one of the researchers got the impression that some of the papers being uploaded were ME'd. He hadn't recalled hearing much about GO tech before in his area of expertise. They were able to check and the upload dates were incongruent with the research papers publication date. If the GO is an agenda, it wouldn't surprise me.

No wonder the CDC has a "Zombie Apocalypse" Plan eh ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Material (data???) Sheet is required for use in the immediate environment.

Graphene, in all its forms, has not met this standard.

It is close, but is not allowed as a material for anything that might shed those materials.

Back to to vax… I am not convinced that it is accepted as.a material in ANY manufacturing process!

(Truth be truthful, it is non-binding, organic (as in immediately absorbed), or dangerous in low amounts… as far as I know.

But it it is not authorized to be used in any product at all.

So sign me up for the class action lawsuit’nn

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Maybe the reason that the FDA is not approving the vaccines is because the experimental nature of the current "approval" sidesteps such legal culpability? There HAS to be a darn good reason why the FDA, which is part of the government, has not put any official stamp of approval on these vaccines. And I am guessing that "reason" is not something we are all going to like very much.

Because it is just weird, isn't it? If the vaccines had that *magical* FDA approval, wouldn't the government's hard sell of the vaccines just be all that much easier for them to sell to all of us "stupidly dangerous vaccine deniers"?

IMHO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join