It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nova Scotia reports 22 cases of heart inflammation, FDA given Warning to mRNA vaccines

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

A lot more than a glass of whisky will do.

You haven't seen my glass...

Great point. We don’t know what we don’t know. Hence the “experimental” part of these new medical treatments. We should be extremely cautious with administering these new medical treatments. On the contrary, we are being extremely reckless.

When "we" is you and me then that is true, but they have been working with mRNA since like 92. I don't disagree 100% with what you are saying, but maybe 70%...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

3. Anyone can report to VAERS. I am an RN, there is no massive influx of vaccine induced illness. I have seen 2 cases of what appears to be vaccine induced serious illness.

People make up their minds and research only what fits their narrative, its called confirmation bias...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

a reply to: rickymouse

And it takes time to mount that immune response, the more time that passes without exposure, the longer it takes.

I am sure if the virus is out there and you are exposed to it once a week, your antibodies will stay up there. This is one of the problems with lockdowns.

I've never been exposed to it, and I work with Covid patients on a regular basis. So why would people be getting exposed like that? If what you say is true we would all have been exposed, and gained the immunity you talk about, long ago.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

And it takes time to mount that immune response, the more time that passes without exposure, the longer it takes.

I am sure if the virus is out there and you are exposed to it once a week, your antibodies will stay up there. This is one of the problems with lockdowns.

I've never been exposed to it, and I work with Covid patients on a regular basis. So why would people be getting exposed like that? If what you say is true we would all have been exposed, and gained the immunity you talk about, long ago.

I pray you continue to stay safe.
Please if you have any influence at your hospital, push to take a long hard look at the risk / benefit of administering these experimental “vaccines” to kids and young adults that don’t need them. There is just too much at stake and the signals are clear we need to hit the brakes, take a step back and take another long hard look at the data. Make sense of the vaers data, properly staff the vaers facilities, fight the smear tactics, and censorship of the medical professionals speaking out (100s). Fight fear driven propaganda on all sides, and please do not blindly accept the medical authority.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

How do you know that you have never had that virus in your nose, it could have been destroyed as soon as it entered your body since it is a coronavirus which is something the majority of us are exposed to a lot. If your immune system kicks the butt of the coronavirus part immediatly, you won't even get sick. You may or may not create antibodies to it if it is destroyed right away with antibodies to cold viruses, but B and T cells may be boosted and antibody tests do NOT test for those.

If you work with covid patients you have been exposed to it but your body fights it off fast. I don't know where you get your brainwashing from but those virus particles can get through masks and they stick to you and when removing the mask you breath them in. Think about what I am saying, use common sense and reasoning.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Because I have never been sick. If it was destroyed that fast I would not have mounted an immune response to it anyways. If you want to use common sense then you need to learn about the immune system. Self inoculation when removing the N95 doesn't happen when done correctly.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Because I have never been sick. If it was destroyed that fast I would not have mounted an immune response to it anyways. If you want to use common sense then you need to learn about the immune system. Self inoculation when removing the N95 doesn't happen when done correctly.

What does Asymptomatic case mean? It means your immune system fought it right away and you never got sick from it as many people do. Did you get the test for antibodies to verify you never had got it? I fight off viruses really well, except some cold viruses. But if I start getting sick with the cold all I have to do is take a zinc lozenge and it seems to go away or a hot toddi works good too. Same with Chicken soup or even my beef soup which has medicinal properties.

If you don't get sick being around other sick people it usually means that you have good immunity towards what they have.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

So what you are saying is we ALL got covid, some just don't know it, so all the people getting it now already had it and their 'natural immunity' from covid just isn't working.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

So what you are saying is we ALL got covid, some just don't know it, so all the people getting it now already had it and their 'natural immunity' from covid just isn't working.

No, most people did not get it, but I would bet that if you worked in a hospital around covid, you did have it try to infect you. My brothers sister in law got covid at the hospital, giving it to her husband and he died of pneumonia after the covid infection. He is listed as a covid death, but he does not qualify for the life insurance the government is paying for covid deaths because his death was not actually caused by covid....but it is considered a covid death.

They had some pretty protective policies at that hospital and most of the nurses working there got covid anyway, some did not even have symptoms and for some the antibody tests showed nothing, even though they tested positive and were sick.

I know quite a few people who work in the hospitals, most of the covid cases around here are people who are in there for other problems but test positive for the disease. I am sure that it is not the same everywhere, some places may have more covid related hospitalizations. Most of the people I know here who did test positive had just mild or no symptoms...half the people here, like me, would never go to get a test if they had just a cold, there could be thousands who had the virus already and don't know they even had it.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Many nurses self inoculated taking off their N95.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join